...But Am I His Jane? ( COMP...

By wwepurplevixen

It seemed that everything was going great for Roman and Mia but with her past slowly haunting her , her insec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
MR & MRS ANOA'I <3
Chapter 56
The End of Aaron
Chapter 57
BONUS: XMAS 2013
BONUS: THE ANOA'I HONEYMOON

Epilogue

1.2K 40 10
By wwepurplevixen

"I can't believe its been 5 years since our wedding" I sighed as I stood in our hallway staring at the massive picture hanging on our wall.

My family, Roman's family as well as all our friends squeezed into one picture.

I laughed a bit recalling what a mission it had been to make sure everyone got in and that everyone was smiling.

All the blooper ones I guess you could call it that hung in the far corner of the wall as Roman had them make a sort of collage with it.

I felt Roman's arms wrap around my small bump from behind as he kissed my neck.

"Doesn't feel that long.."

I was about three months in with my second pregnancy.

Twins once again.

I guess Roman was serious about having six kids with me ,but hopefully we'd stick to four, I remember rolling my eyes and having a heart attack that day.

It was the first time he showed me the house after I woke from my coma and now here we were 6 years later...

I didn't mind though, I loved being a mother.
The moment I saw my two angels sleeping in my arms I fell in love.

I glanced at the two frames hung as well with their footprints and handprints in it, it was a messy day that day. It was Paul's idea and he ended up cleaning our porch off because of it.

"Luke Reign Anoa'I"

"Liam Mason Anoa'I"

"I doubt it will ever feel that long" I turned in his arms.

"What do you think we'll be getting some more girls in this house or will the guys keep outnumbering you and Lucy"

I rolled my eyes.

"Technically we aren't outnumbered with Lyla which technically counts as she is Lucy's sister we are even" I smiled and he smirked.

Lyla, the daughter of Seth and Jenna.

"Mmmm.. Well doesn't matter , we have some free time before the kids get home what do you say Tarzan and Jane get lost in their jungle?"

He whispered into my lips.

ROMAN POV

I lift her into my arms and carried her down the hall to our bedroom and set her down as I slipped my tongue past her lips as I kissed her roughly.

7 years with this woman and I craved her as much as I did when she wasn't mine.

My hands slipped under her dress and I ripped off her underwear and she moaned into my lips and I felt her fingers pull down my shorts.

I didn't wait any longer and pushed into her hard and wrapped her legs around me as I continued pushing into the woman I loved.

I broke the kiss and stared into her eyes.

I would never stop loving her, all the shit we had gone through to be together and now we were and it was all worth it. I leaned down and kissed her again.

I walked down the staircase as I had decided to take a longer shower while Mia couldn't wait to get to the kids as she heard them arriving.

I walked through the doors and entered the backyard.

I saw my two boys running around with Eric ( Brie and Daniel's son ) as well as my angel Lucy as she sat with Shay ( John and Nikki's 3 month little girl ) in her arms.

She was thirteen now and luckily still no boys knocking at my door as she was too involved with athletics which obviously made Jenna and I proud with us both being very athletic when we were younger as well.

I saw my beautiful wife walking over to me holding a glass of juice.

"You like the view?" She asked as she stood beside me and leaned her head against my arm and I wrapped my arm around her pulling her closer.

I watched as Dean picked Luke onto his shoulders and kissed his fiance Renee on her forehead before running around with him.

The God parents of our little boys.

If someone had told me going through all that shit years ago would bring us here I would say bring it on cause I couldn't be happier.

Sure maybe Mia's secret revealed caused hell with the media but since she quit wrestling she has been going around to high schools and even broken down neighborhoods to help teenagers who have fallen down the wrong path and I couldn't be prouder.

I was a proud man , proud 5x champ and most importantly a proud father to three kids and two more on the way and a proud husband.

"Yes baby girl , loving this view... " I kissed her forehead and she smiled brightly.

A/N:

I'm not sure if you guys liked the way it ended but hope you do :)

I can't believe Mia and Roman are officially done <3

We have come a long way since the first book and thank you to those who have constantly voted on this book's chapters as well as His my Tarzan :)

With the setback of me losing most of the two books and having to figure it all out from scratch, it was hard but I am grateful for those who didn't mind the wait..

I really appreciate all of it!!!!

A BIG THANK YOU TO :

@KALEAREIGNS @kenreid for the amazing comments that showed how invested you guys were in the story I'll definitely miss it :)

@beastielife @houbionc @LunaticReigns @Ashleh2420 for the constant voting as well :)

So sad to see it go but now I will be focusing on my other Roman /Rihanna fanfic and the rest of my WWE fanfics :)

You can check my profile and Feel free to check them out, hopefully you'll like one of them as you liked this one <3

THANK YOU ROMAN EMPIRE <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...
46.7K 1.9K 186
After all of the drama has been laid out on the table, and almost every single relationship has been exposed, well at least almost every relationship...
21K 276 44
Kayleigh/Leigh had decided to fight in the WWE ever since her father, Eddie Guerrero passed away. She was only 8 years old when he passed and at that...
19.5K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...