...But Am I His Jane? ( COMP...

By wwepurplevixen

It seemed that everything was going great for Roman and Mia but with her past slowly haunting her , her insec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
MR & MRS ANOA'I <3
Chapter 56
The End of Aaron
Epilogue
BONUS: XMAS 2013
BONUS: THE ANOA'I HONEYMOON

Chapter 57

923 34 4
By wwepurplevixen

Wrestlemania 32

"Roman I think something's wrong with the baby... I mean babies"

I mumbled as I felt a weird feeling, it didn't feel like cramping but it felt weird.

He dropped his vest and crouched down beside me.

"Where is..." He sighed and smiled and looked at me.

"There's nothing wrong baby girl..."

He lift up his merch tee I was wearing which did not hang on me like it used to instead it gently clung to my bump which was much bigger but according to my doctor not as big as it should be when carrying twins but she said considering I was a petite woman it was normal.

"What do you mean there's nothing wrong its.."

He took my hand in his and placed it onto my bare stomach and I looked down and saw movements and feeling it was even more weird.

"Our babies are kicking Mi..." He smiled.

"Really?" He nodded and he moved my hand over my bump and I felt the tears forming.

They were kicking, our angels were kicking.

"Roman..." I whispered into the darkness.

"I'm here baby girl..." I heard him and saw a dim light fill the room as he switched on the lamp.

"What happened?" I whispered.

"You suffered a concussion with the fall.."

"The babies are they..." I clutched my tummy praying that my fall hadn't caused them to..

"They're fine..you just need to relax " he moved from the chair and moved onto the hospital bed next to me as his hand trailed over my bump.

"We don't have to be concerned about Aaron anymore..." He kissed the top of my head.

"What .. Did you..." The way Roman was beating him . I closed my eyes praying Roman hadn't killed him.

Not because I was concerned about Aaron but I didn't want Roman to have to live with..

"No, I wish I did but no.. He'll be in prison for a long time and not here in the States. Your father made sure he and his goons won't get out."

I nodded , he was gone...

"Everyone knows..."

I sighed and I bit my lip as I realized all the months of pain, of lying.. I endured to keep my secret from the world was for nothing as everyone now knew Mia Anoa'I was a drug addict...

"Yes everyone knows.." I heard his defeated voice as he knew how I must've felt.

"Your parents probably hate me again.." I whispered and he shifted so that he sat up facing me.

"They never hated you then Mia, you know that . They were shocked with me ending things with Jenna and they don't hate you now either okay? Nobody does.. I mean sure there will be some bad publicity but majority is good and your family, my family and our friends they don't give a fuck.."

"I don't want anybody thinking of me differently" I shrugged.

"They won't.. Look baby girl, you are going to get through this with all of us by your side and we'll make the best out of it somehow. I love you Mia and I love our angels and that's all that matters. Us.. Not the media okay?" He stared deeply into my eyes wanting me to agree and I nodded .

"Okay" he smiled and pulled me into a kiss.

"Are you going to be at ringside?" Jenna asked as we watched Paul enter with my sister.

I shook my head, "I'll be sitting with you guys.. Roman doesn't want to risk any accidents happening"

"Pity I can't join you guys" Seth rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure the crowd would love seeing you though.."

"I'm sure they would , they miss my big mouth right now" he smiled and we simply shook our heads.

"You guys should head out. See you soon Mrs Lopez" he kissed Jenna's forehead.

They tied the knot last month on Jenna's birthday , they had eloped as well and only had Lucy with.

"Come on Mia" I heard Roman's dad and felt him drape his arm over my shoulder and we walked down the hallway so we could go take our seats in the crowd.

I would be basically sitting between my family and his as this thing went down.

"So whoever wins wins?" I heard Roman's mom and I nodded.

With Paul accidently causing Roman to have nose surgery we were all still recovering from the brutal attack.

The brawl was planned but Roman didn't resist as hard as he was supposed to and well Paul couldn't break character.

We had stayed at John's house until he returned to the ring as the surgery was in Tampa and well considering I had been 4 months pregnant at the time Roman thought I was too fragile to be taking care of him.

Let's just say Eva and Jonathan got annoyed with us. As Nikki had , had her neck surgery. John had , had surgery as well ,we were all just prone to injuries.

So they had to come down and play doctor with everyone while I simply cooked.

I smiled at Linda as I heard my husband's music fill the arena.

We didn't know who would walk out champion as the guys decided it was Wrestlemania and they would fight till they couldn't anymore and well may the best man win type of thing.

Things were back and forth pretty much the whole match but my husband won and the look on his face was priceless.

They wouldn't dare take this moment away from him again , he did his celebrations as Wrestlemania went off air and as he did.

He and Paul hugged it out and they headed to where we were.

Roman hugged his parents and lift Lucy over the barricade and then focused on me and helped me over and as soon as my feet touched the ground he pulled me into a quick kiss.

I smiled and he lift Lucy into his arms and clutched my hand as his title was draped over my shoulders .

"My champion" I whispered and he smiled brightly as we took the long walk up the ramp.

NENA WEDDING

"I am probably the biggest bridesmaid ever! I don't think I'm even allowed to be one" I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"Well you are! " The rest of the girls laughed as they helped her into her dress.

A week later after Wrestlemania 32 , my two best friends were tying the not.

"You're finally getting married.." I whispered and she smiled.

"Mmmm next in line is Dean and Renee" she winked at Renee.

"Not anytime soon, we're free spirits!" She laughed.

"Come on let's not keep Cena waiting" I smiled as we took off her neck brace.

"You sure it feels okay?" She nodded.

"The doctor said with all the time spent on recovery I can take a break from it for a few hours."

"You look beautiful Nicole" Brie smiled .

"Group hug!"

"Seriously guys?" I rolled my eyes as with my bump it was kinda hard.

"Get in here Mama Anoa'i" they laughed.

I made my way down the aisle as I was hooked in with Roman.

He let me go and took his place next to John as we then watched Nikki walk down with her father by her side.

"I now prounounce you Mr and Mrs Johnathan Felix Anthony Cena ! You may kiss the bride!"

Applause filled the backyard of my dad's Hamptons estate and Roman winked at me as he stood across from me.

"I love you" he mouthed and I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 221 64
Nicole Garcia is having issues in her relationship with Artem. Her and Joseph Anoa'i are enemies what happens when they start over again?
36.2K 594 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...
11.2K 305 24
Seth:Here I am looking for you everywhere and every single place and you're in his room? Why would you do this? Tears start to fall from his eyes. N...
78.8K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...