Fighting You ✔

Від KindesttRegardss

(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my book... Більше

O N E | I Hate Changes
T W O | Meeting Gabe
T H R E E | That's How It's Done
F O U R | I'm Taking Over
F I V E | Guess What? I Don't Care
S I X | Don't Give Up
S E V E N | I Don't Find This Amusing
E I G H T | All Aboard The Insult Train
N I N E | This Means War
T E N | You Are In For One Hell Of A Suprise
E L E V E N - Who Knew The Bad Boy Could Apologize And Thank Someone
T W E L V E | You Guys Agreed With Each Other
T H I R T E E N | What The Hell Is He Doing To Me?
F O U R T E E N | Will You Let Me In?
F I F T E E N - Life Is Perfect
S I X T E E N - How Cliche
T A G G E D
S E V E N T E E N- I Wanna Make You Mine
E I G H T E E N - Once I'm with him. Nobody else matters.
N I N E T E E N - He Can't Be Back
T W E N T Y - Let It Begin. Once Again.
T W E N T Y - O N E - He Was Gone
T W E N T Y - T W O - It'll Always Be A Dream
T W E N T Y - T H R E E - He Fucking Deserved It
T W E N T Y - F O U R - He Fucking Deserved it - Pt2
T W E N T Y - F I V E - An Escape From Reality
T W E N T Y - S I X - Jake's Back.
T W E N T Y - S E V E N - Happy Birthday To Me
T W E N T Y - E I G H T - It Just Got Worse
T W E N T Y - N I N E - My Worst Nightmare
New Book - Raven
T H I R T Y - He Killed Him
T H I R T Y - O N E - I'm So Fucking Sorry
T H I R T Y - T W O - Time To Say Goodbye
T H I R T Y - T H R E E - She's Gone
T H I R T Y - F O U R - We Will Be Perfect
T H I R T Y - F I V E - It's Only Just The Beginning
Epilogue - I Love You
Mentions :)
E X T R A - My Boys
Q&A
Sequel Is Up | Princess Undercover
Character Q&A
E X T R A | Embarrassing Tales
#Wattys2016 | Please Vote
E X T R A | Embarrassing Tales pt 2
ONE MILLION | This is Huge
E X T R A | Other Books

E X T R A | Worth It

53K 2K 498
Від KindesttRegardss

{Skylan's Wedding. Not Edited}

Song: Make My Love Go

Artist (s): Jay Sean ft Sean Paul

We accept the love we think we deserve.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Most people get married believing a myth that marriage is a beautiful box full of all the things they have longed for; companionship, intimacy, friendship etc. The truth is that marriage at the start is an empty box. You must put something in it before taking anything out. There is no love in marriage. Love is in people. And people put love in marriage. there is no romance in marriage. you have to infuse it into your marriage. A couple must learn and form the habit, of keeping the box full. If you take out more than you put in, the box will be empty.

"You still there?" I felt a pair of knuckles against my head. I frowned pushing Tori's hand away from my face.

"How long?" I turned around facing Gabe. He lifts his hand checking the time on his wrist.

"10 minutes" He walks forward enveloping me in his arms.

"I've missed your childhood, but I'm glad I got to be a part of this moment. Today was the day. The day I am going to be becoming Mrs Ryder. The day Dylan officially, makes me his. Wedding preparations were hell. The constant need to run around was pretty tiring, but at the end it's all worth it.  Everyone was gathered in the dressing room, just around the corner from the venue. We were having an outdoor wedding before we took in inside. 

Tori, Beth and Brit were my bridesmaids. They looked absolutely stunning in their silk, lace sleeved, black dresses. It was a knee length dress with the area just above the breasts covered in lace. After a lot, and I mean a lot of searching we found the perfect dresses. We had planned to set a black and white theme to the wedding, so guests had to wear either black or white. My wedding dress was white so we decided to the the bridesmaids to wear black, whereas because Dylan was wearing black the best men were going to wear white. 

"Okay. Time's up. Let's go" Jake yells wounding my arm around his. This is it. I'm going to marry the love of my life. I'll be his forever. We got to the venue within a few minutes and everyone got in their positions. 

Amy led first. She walked, flowers in hand, straight to the front. Gabe and Brit followed after, arms linked. Then followed Evan with Beth and Tori, hanging off each arm. 

"Congrats Kiddo" Jake kissed my forehead before taking a deep breath and stepping forward. From that moment, it was like everything had gone into slow motion. everyone stood up but I ignored them. I was solely focused on the man in front of me. The man I would soon address as my husband. He was staring at the ground, but as soon as I entered his eyes met mine and I swear, I died a little.

He lifted his hand rubbing his jaw, then his eyes. He kept his mouth in a tight line as his eyes got teary. He was trying not too cry.  I didn't blame me. It took everything in me not to cry too because I know if I did, Tori would have my head. I finally got there after what felt like a century. Dylan instantly took my hands in his when Jake handed me over. He quickly wiped his tears grinning at me and I couldn't help but grin back. 

Zac, Blake and Chase stood on the right side of Dylan, while Beth, Tori and Brit on the left side of me. The minister began to speak. I drowned everything he said until he gave us a go sign to recite our vows. Dylan started first.

"I promise to love you without condition, honour you each and every day, laugh with you when you're happy, support you when you're sad, to guide you when you ask for direction, to challenge you to be a better person, and allow you do the same for me. I promise to be your biggest fan and ever-present listening audience." Not once did he look away. At this point I was bawling my eyes out but I didn't care. Tori would be a hypocrite if she said anything because her eye's weren't dry either.

"Today and always, beyond tomorrow, I need you beside me, always as my best friend, love and forever my soul mate." He finished giving my hand a tight squeeze. I could barely breath.

"I take you to be my partner I life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and I will love you today, I will love you tomorrow and I will love you forever. I will trust you and honour you. I will laugh with you and will cry with you. I will love you through the difficult and the easy. Come what may, I will always be by your side.  As I give you my hand to hold, I give you my life to keep." I manage to choke out with collapsing. The minister says a few more things before he said the words we wanted to hear.

"Do you, Dylan Ryder take Skylar Reed,  to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" Dylan smiles

"Do you, Skylar Reed take Dylan Ruder, to be your lawfully wedded husband"

"I do" I breathe.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride" The Minister concludes. Dylan steps forward taking my face in his head closing his lips on mine. Everyone cheers looking towards us as we part. I walk to Gabe who envelopes me in a hug and Jake does the same. Never once did Dylan's had leave mine. I than met Dylan's parents who sat in the audience. I had met them a year into out relationship. Although they were a little crazy, I'm glad they're my in-laws.

***************

"Next it's Chase, who'll be reading his speech dedicated to his brother Dylan" Jake introduced. We had shifted to the indoor venue and everyone began giving their speeches once we had finished our dinner and first dance.

"Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen. I'll admit to you that I'm extremely nervous right now. As the people sitting near to me and the table could testify, It really is possible to smell fear" He said sheepishly making us all laugh.

"My name's Chase and I'm the best man. And for those who don't know. I'm one of Dylan's best friends. It really is impossible to praise the groom to highly - in fact, while writing this speech: I found it's impossible to praise him at all" he said slightly smirking at Dylan who was just glaring at him, making everyone's laughter rise to a new level.

"People have often commented that Dylan and I are like siblings. I suppose I take on the role of an older brother." He turns to Dylan again "Would you agree with that, lil sis?" Everyone boomed with laughter and I had to actually wipe my tears. Dylan just sulked, his arms crossed. 

"But seriously, I've known the groom for a number of years. When people do suggest that I'm something of a big brother figure to Dylan, I humbly disagree. I see myself as more of a Father to him. After all, I've watched his suckle from a bottle, seen him stagger about naked, I've dressed and undressed him and cleaned up after his mess" he said seriously. We all stared.

"That was only this morning" he added re-starting the laughter.

"Now, it's time for a little participation from the bride and groom. Skylar, if I can ask you to place your hand flat on the table" I did as asked and everyone quietened down in curiosity. "Now Dylan, if you would place your hand directly on top of Skylar's." He did as asked. "Make the most of it, mate. That's the last time you'll ever have the upper hand" He commented welcoming the laughter again.

"Now, before I finish, I'd like to assure you all, in my capacity as best ma, that we are unlikely to have any problems this evening with any of Dylan's ex-girlfriends showing up. I think they are all out celebrating" he said with a laugh.

"I'd also like to wish you both a very happy marriage, and a memorable honeymoon. If anyone wants to know the proper definition of honeymoon, It's that brief cherished period between 'I do' and 'You'd better." he waited for the laughter to die down before speaking again.

"On a serious not though. I wish you all the best in your married life and I hope you stay like this forever. Happy and in love." Everyone started clapping.

"Your Mom told me to say that Dylan" He muttered just before walking off but we all heard. Chase walked over to me and caught me in his arms. Dylan got up punching his shoulder before giving him a hug. A proper hug, not a bro-hug. 

Dylan took my hand leading me to the cake. We couldn't decided on the flavour. We were stuck between vanilla and chocolate so we settled on half and half. The cake was beautiful. Everything was perfect. I had my family with and and I had my husband standing by my side. There were some bumps in my journey but at the end. It was all worth it. 

************************************************************************************************************************************************

{A/N: Suprisseeeee.....I'll be posting more extra's so stay tuned. Also don't forget to read my other book 'Raven'. I promise you'll see some of Skylan in there. Please...

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

lots of love-

ME}

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

His Bad Boy Ego | ✓ Від apricitys

Підліткова література

3.5M 90.1K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
Hopelessly Falling [book 2] Від Briella Diamond

Підліткова література

2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
6.2K 324 23
"Hey Princess." "Wh..at is your problem?! Why are y..you following me?!" "Are you scared of me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "N..no I am no..t...
75.1K 1.3K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...