Immortals || SEVENTEEN

By An0n3m0uSe

This story is based on a SEVENTEEN fanfic. This story is about wolves and vampires I know it's been used a lo... More

Characters
One(verse)
Two(ice)
Three
Four(walls)
Five
Six
(I Got)Seven
Eight
Nine(muses)
(Up)Ten(tion)
(Seven)Eleven
Twelve(ie)
Thirteen(+ 3 + 1 = 17)
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
(Say the name)SEVENTEEN
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
2NE1
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
♡Q&A♡
♡Answers♡
Thank you everyone! ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

Thirty-Two

3.4K 107 54
By An0n3m0uSe

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

Today, we're all inside the practice room to practice for the competition that's coming in the next two weeks.

Right now, the boys are practicing for their song and later us girls will be next. Although we don't know what to do, Seungcheol hyung said that after their practice they'll discuss something to us about the competition.

I watch the boys do their dance, I don't know why, but I kind of remember all their dance steps already and I feel like joining in. The boys had finished off with a cute pose and then they sat down or lay down on the cold hard floor.

I stood up to go to Soonyoung to give him his water bottle and wipe off his sweat.

"Wah~ now I want to have a girlfriend. So that someone would wipe my sweat for me." I heard Mingyu said.

"Yah, you're just too lazy to wipe your own sweat." Soonyoung said sticking his tongue out at him.

I glared at Soonyoung once he looked at me, he gave me a confused look but I just rolled my eyes and continued with wiping his sweat.

"Sang Jae-ah." Seungcheol hyung called.

I finished wiping Soonyoung's sweat and turned around to look at my hyung.

"Ne?" I asked.

"Remember what I told you last time? About the competition?"

"Dangyeonhaji. After I heard you say that all that I was thinking about was strangling you until you can't breath." I said smiling.

Seungcheol hyung widened his eyes and faked coughed.

"Since when did you become like that?"

"Like what?" I asked innocently.

"Well never mind about that." Jeonghan hyung said shaking his head. I turned my attention to him ignoring Soonyoung who keep poking my cheeks to get my attention.

"Well, you people." Jeonghan hyung started pointing at the couples.

"Are going to be partnered up with your partner for the competition!" Minghao excitedly said instead of Jeonghan hyung.

"Mwo!?" I shouted along with the girls.

"W-waeyo?" Minghao asked suddenly getting upset.

"M-Minghao don't be upset, we're just shocked." I explained and the girls nodded.

"Okay." Minghao said now smiling.

"Like what Minghao said, you'll be partnering up with your partners." Jisoo hyung explained.

I looked at Soonyoung giving him a glare while he just smiled cheekily at me.

"You knew the whole time didn't you?" I asked Soonyoung and he nodded his head his smile getting bigger.

"And you didn't bother to tell me!?" I asked nearly shouting.

"Wae? It's a surprise." Soonyoung said flicking my forehead and standing up.

"Yah!" I shouted speeding my left leg out for him trip which worked.

"Yah!" Soonyoung shouted looking at me.

"Wae!?" I shouted back.

"Why did you do that!?"

"I wouldn't do that if you didn't flick my forehead and told me about this!"

*Soonyoung's P.O.V*

Sang Jae and I kept on arguing that we didn't realise that everyone left us alone. I looked around and stood up.

"Yah, stop it already they left us." I said helping Sang Jae to stand up.

"You think I didn't notice?" Sang Jae asked rolling her eyes.

"Aish." I said shaking my head.

I was about to open the door when someone opened it.

"Are you guys done?" Jihoon said peeking his head through the door.

I heard Sang Jae sigh and say 'yes' and everyone went back inside to take their seats on the floor.

I sat down between Sang Jae and Jihoon waiting for Seungcheol to talk.

"Okay, so the couples, we'll be performing their own performance. Any kind, if you want to sing then sing, rap then rap or dance then dance. Or you could combing them all." Seungcheol hyung said. I nodded my head along the others.

"But Seungcheol hyung~" Sang Jae said starting to use aegyo.

"Hoe don't do it." Seungcheol hyung said pointing at Sang Jae who has wide eyes.

"D-did you just...you ass." Sang Jae said her face turning red. I laughed at her poking her cheeks but stopped when I saw that she's getting annoyed.

"Child no swearing." Seungkwan said putting his hand in front of his face.

"I'm not a child Seungkwan." Sang Jae said really getting annoyed. I put my hand on her back and rubbed circles.

"Gwaenchana?" I asked getting worried.

She just nodded her head then closed her eyes for five seconds then opened them again.

"So how are we gonna do this?" Sang Jae asked now smiling.

Seungcheol hyung just sat there quiet, he was probably waiting for Sang Jae to nag at him but it didn't happen.

"Hyung, answer her already." I said through my mind.

"Oh right...uhm, it's you and your partners choice anyways. So you two can't choose what you want." Seungcheol hyung said pointing at the couples.

"Arasseo. I just need to go to the toilet." Sang Jae said standing up.

"Girls, come with me."

And the girls obliged leaving us inside the practice room. It was quiet and no one said a thing, until Seungkwan talked.

"She's definitely on her period." I shot him a glare.

"Wae?" Seungkwan asked confused.

"You don't have to say it you dummy. We all know that." Wonwoo said rolling his eyes.

"Well enough about that, let's just talk about what you think you'd want to do with your partner." Jeonghan hyung said pointing at Jihoon, Dino, Hansol, Seungcheol hyung and I.

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

I ordered the girls to follow me to the bathroom and they obliged. Once were inside the bathroom I turned around to look at them.

"What is it eonni?" Soo Ah asked.

"Well, I just want to know what you want to do with your partners." I said shrugging.

"You could've asked us in the practice room eonni." Hye Jin said groaning.

"Well, we might have different thoughts about the competition so I thought that maybe we can think of what we want and then we'll go back to them tell them ours and they'll tell theirs to us." I said shrugging again.

"And don't even think about talking to Jihoon through your minds Hye Jin-ah." I said pointing my index finger to Hye Jin.

"Ara."

"So what do you want to do Eun Hee?" I asked.

"Hm, well for Chan...he really likes dancing and he's good at rapping so I think I'll choose dance and rap." Eun Hee explained nodding her head.

"Hm, that's a good choice." I said and the others nodded their heads.

"What about you Rae Seok?" I asked now looking at her.

"Well, I'm quite good at rapping if I say so myself. So I'll choose rapping and Hansol might choose it too."

I nodded my head at her smiling and turned my attention towards Hye Jin.

"I'm thinking of singing. He's really good." Hye Jin said indicating Jihoon.

I nodded my head once again and turned to Soo Ah.

"I'm thinking of rapping and singing. Seungcheol is pretty good in singing, I heard him sing once and I fell in love with him again." Soo Ah said sighing dreamily. I gave her a 'are-you-serious' look but nodded my head anyways.

"What about you eonni?" Eun Hee asked.

"All three, singing, rapping and dancing."

"Woah, but that's pretty hard." Soo Ah said.

"Aniyo, I've made my own lyrics for singing and rapping once when I was still...in the kingdom. Especially dance." I said quite proud of myself.

"Then why were you being stubborn and shouting and all that stuff then?" Hye Jin asked annoyed.

"Oh I'm just really lazy that's why. Yoongi hyung's laziness got to me." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Now let's go back." I said clapping my heads and going outside the bathroom.

We went inside the practice room to see half of them sleeping. I went to Soonyoung who was sleeping in his wolf form. I caress his black fur, amazed at the colour.

"Can you scratch my belly?" Soonyoung asked.

"Mwo? Shireo!" But I scratched his belly nonetheless. Once I started scratching his belly, his tail started to waggle from excitement. I giggled at him and his cuteness but stopped since I wanted to tease him.

He looked at me confused then five seconds later his using his puppy eyes for me to continue. I rolled my eyes at him and stood up leaving him while laughing at myself.

I heard Soonyoung growl and heard him running towards me. I changed in time in my wolf form and we started fighting again.

"This is starting to become our habit you know." Soonyoung said.

"Even our bickering is starting to become our habit." I said giggling in my head.

*Jihoon's P.O.V*

I sighed when I noticed that Sang Jae and Soonyoung would be fighting again. I just came back from the toilet and this is what greeted me.

I sat next to Hye Jin then changing to my wolf from when I noticed that he was in her wolf form.

I watched as the two were walking in circles waiting for one of them to make their first move, but none of them wasn't. An idea popped in my head and I nudge Hye Jin with my nose hen point to the two.

"Aish, shireo. I won't do it." Hye Jin said shaking her head.

I started whining and used my puppy eyes knowing that she won't resist me.

"Ugh fine. But only this once."

I jumped up from my spot and waited for the right time to jump in.

"In the count of three we'll jump in okay?" I said getting excited.

"Arasseo."

"Sam...sa...il!"

Then we both jumped in startling the two. I howled at them meaning that we'll fight with them. And they howled back.

Sang Jae and Soonyoung went side to side while Hye Jin went to my side. Then it begins.

*Seungkwan's P.O.V*

"And you say I'm the immature one?" I said scoffing when I saw the four of them starting to have a fight for no reason.

"Ugh, what are they doing?" Junhui hyung asked.

"Oh I don't know hyung. They're probably gonna have some fun. I don't know what do you think?" Minghao hyung asked sassily. I laughed at Jun hyungs reaction and high fived with Minghao hyung.

"Ugh someone stop them." Seungcheol hyung said groaning.

"Nah, this will be fun." Mingyu said already holding a popcorn.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know, I think I got it from my ass. What do you think?" Mingyu hyung said shrugging his shoulders.

I heard Hansol laugh at me and I glared at him.

"Well played Mingyu, well played." I said shaking my head while glaring at him.

I turned back my attention to the four who was now biting each other's necks. I sighed once again and watched him with my chin on top of my palm.

Forgetting that they still have to talk about what they'll perform in the competition.

~~~~~~~

I don't know I'm bored. Lol. Someone help me make a title cause I'm panning on making a new story, it's gonna be a SVT fanfic again lol.

So it's about a girl, 17, who became emo because her family died and she lives alone cause her relatives lives far away from her. Then one day she meets the members from her school and this one members annoys the shit out of her cause he wants her to change and be happy.

It seriously sounded much more better in my head :/ well anyways please help me make a title for that. I already have one, my friend told me that, its 'Fake Smile' but I want to make some more titles.

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 281 30
Taehyung was after a normal school day. When he came home, his father did the same horrors he does to his sister every day on daily baces, again. He...
1.1K 44 8
PAIRING | seungmin x gn!reader IDOLS FEATURED | kim seungmin, yang jeongin, bang chan, lee felix, lee minho (mentioned), nishimura riki (mentioned)...
142K 3.7K 37
A 17 year-old girl Hong Y/n went to Seoul to spend her vacation there and also to visit her brother, Hong Joshua from the popular Kpop boy group Seve...
1.2K 161 32
this story is about a girl, who moved to another town, because her mom wanted to protect her, since her mom told her that she was a half vampire and...