Fifth harmony imagines

babiesharmony tarafından

Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila ... Daha Fazla

Lauren: Marry me?
Normani: fights and car crash
Camila: Jealousy
Ally: Coffee and Shirt
Dinah:First meeting
Lauren: Our Love Story
Camila: Perfect two
Ally: Sicky day
Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 1)
Lauren: dinner and s...
Normani: I Want To Come Out
Camila: Congratulations
Ally: I'M here For you (Part 1)
Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 2)
Lauren: Squeeze
Normani: i have a date with...
Camila: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Ally: sing for me, live for me
Dinah: My Brother's Girlfriend
Lauren: adopting dog
Normani: I love you
Camila: More Than Friends (part 1)
Ally:I'M here for you(part 2)
Dinah: Me And My Teacher
Lauren: My Neighbor
Normani: It's Over (part 1)
Camila: More Than Friends (part 2)
Ally: phone sex
Dinah: Show & love
Lauren: Best Sex Ever
Normani: It's Over (Part 2)
Camila: Safe in her arms
Ally: Ring
Dinah: public
Lauren: Best mistake (part 1)
Normani: Say You Won't Let Go
A/n: camila
A/n: Camila (again)
Camila: truth or dare
Ally: its okay
Dinah: Notes and marry
Lauren: Meet & Love
Normani: just ask her.
Camila: we'll make it
Ally: break and back
Dinah: finally mine
Lauren: moments (part 1)
Normani: our little secret
Camila: its out
Ally: when i met you
Lauren: Moments (Part2)
₪NEW BOOK₪

Normani: Halloween Love

8K 103 10
babiesharmony tarafından

Normani walked into the hotel room were all the girls was, Lauren and Camila were on their phone, Ally and Dinah were in the middle of a conversation.

"Guys" Normani take their attention "you remember what (Y/N) did to me in Halloween last year?" She asked with wide eyes at the shaken memory.

"When she put-" Lauren start to say but Normani cut her.

"You don't need to say it out loud Lern" Normani yell and covered her ears with her hands.

"Okay, I'm sorry, so what's your point?" Lauren ask curious.

"I what to get my revenge" they all look at her with a evil smirks and excitement.

"Keep going" Dinah said "when you want to get you revenge?"

"This Halloween" all the excitement in there eyes faded.

"Mani there's a half year untill Halloween" Ally said as she checked her Twitter.

"I know but I want it to be perfect" she said "I need half year to make it the most scarier and breath stopped prank ever that will make (Y/N) pee in her pants" Normani laugh an evil laugh.

"I thought you love her" Camila said, confuse "why it's sounds you want to kill her?"

"She want the money" Dinah joked "not in every day you meet a millionaire and pretty girl".

"I don't love her" Normani look at the floor and smile shyly, hoping the girls doesn't see her, she fall for (Y/N) since the first day she saw her in X factor, she is L.A Reid niece, and since the moment she accidentally walked to their room, Normani found herself falling for that girl.

"Yeah what ever" Lauren said and hold a laugh.

"So what's your plan?" Ally said and they all come close.

"First let's call Big Rob" Lauren call him and Normani start to tell them her plan
"We going to be in my hometown for our tour right?" The all nodded "where I live there's a abandoned house, he was abandoned since there last owner died in a war, since then no one lived there, so we can tell (Y/N) that this house is hunted and there a guided tour and we want to go to there in Halloween, and that when all the action is starting"

~Halloween~

"When do we going to the Hunted house?" (Y/N) jump on Normani, while the chocolate girl was peacefully asleep.

"(Y/n) fuck off, I'm tired" Mormani push her friend off of her and she meet the floor with a little noise and 'ouch'.

"Mani wake up!! Even Dinah is awake!" She shake her sleepy friend, but Normani just push her again "okay Mani, you ask of that" (Y/n) take one of the pillows and start hit Mormani on her back and head "wake up Mani Kordei".

"I'm awake" she said and sit on the bed "annoying" she whispers.

"I'm not annoying" (y/n) pout "okay maybe a bit, but you loves me" she hugged Normani and she hugged back "now go brush you teeth the food is ready, but he won't be there in a few minutes if you won't hurry up" she winked and let Normani get ready.

After 15 minutes or more Normani finally done and enjoy to her friends down stairs, they sleep at her house, Normani family didn't was there for the weekend, so Normani and the girls stay there until their next show there in Saturday.

"Look who is awake" Dinah said when she saw Normani get into the room.

"Shut up" Normani hit Dinah on her head "where's all the food? I'm hungry" Normani look at the empty plants in front of her.

"I saved you some pancakes" (Y/N) said and give Normani her food, she thanked her and eat.

"Big Rob said he'll be here soon" Ally said and locked her phone.

10 minutes Later they all was in the car, Camila asked her big cousin to be the fake "guide", and Normani spent all night in there to set everything in the place.

"I'm scared" Camila hugged Dinah and she hugged her tied.

"I'll protect you Mila" she smiled at the girl in her arms.

"No thanks I'll be with Lauren, I know too well DJ" Dinah just roll her eyes and laughed quietly.

They arrived the house and get out of the car, Camila's cousin come to them and intrados himself.

"Hey, I'm Joey the guide" her shake theirs hands "before we go in, do you have any questions?" Camila raised her hand "yes Camila" they all sent death gaze at him "you Camila right? From that band, fifth harmony" she nodded, they all breath out in relief.

"We can die there?" They all start to laugh "I'm serious guys".

"No we can't" he laugh as well "so...can we move in?" They all nodded, Normani make eye contact with everyone except (Y/N) and nodded of approval.

(Y/N) P.O.V:

I wasn't scared but Camila was making me nervous, she was by my side, she hold my hand really tied and every time we head a noise she jumped on me, Normani was on my other side, which I was really happy about, she hold my hand and I was protecting her.

Yeah I have a feeling for my best friend, well it more then 'just feeling' ,I'm in love with her!! I loved her since the moment I saw her when I accidentally walked to their room instead of my uncle room, L.A Reid, yeah yeah I'm L.A Reid niece, we super close, since that day me and the girls become really close friends.

"At here we have Morris room, you should not get into there, there's a rumors that said his spirit is still there" Joey said and we walked to the other room.

At the middle of the tour we hear a scream, we all jumped and scream as well.

"Lauren?" Camila whisper, I looked at the place Lauren was at the start beside Camila, she didn't was there any more "Lolo" Camila cry out, I hugged her tied but then we heard another scream, that was Lauren "Lolo, where are you?".

"Camren feelings" Dinah said "but seriously Lauser if you not died and you fool us, I'm gonna kill you".

"Okay guys I think we should stick together and looking for Lauren"Ally said and get close to us.

"Lauren- ahhhh"
"Camila?" I said but no one reply "guys I think we lost Camila too" right now I was super scared.

"Guys?" We all try to find the exit, I look at them "where's Joey?" I asked, they all look to their sides but no sign of Joey.

"Big Rob?" Ally whisper and again no reply like the others, then we all froze with me hear a chainsaw and screams.

"We gonna die" I scream, Normani covers my mouth, shutting me.

"Ally you stepping on my feet" Normani moved a bit to my side.

"I'm Dinah" and then we realized we lost Ally too "where is the exit?".

"You think we were here if we knew?" I shot at her "Dinah?".

"She's gone" Normani cry into my shoulder.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be okay" I try to look for the door but instead I get deeperinto the house .

"I was waiting for you two" that was... Joey voice, he killed my friends?.

"Joey? Is that you?" I said and he turn the lights on, he had a knife in his hand with blood on it, the blood dropped to the floor, he wasn't look like he was early, he was pale.

"Where's my friends?" Normani screamed and I clam her down.

"They here don't worry" he pointed to the door they all come from the door, they all were a bit green and blood was on them and there colths "guys" Normani start to run to them but I stopped her.

"They are mine now" he said and laugh an evil laugh "and you guys going to enjoy them soon, any last words?"

"Bring my friends back" I screamed and try to protect Normani, she hugged me tied from behind.

"I can't" Joey get closer to us and I think that before he do something I should tell Normani everything, he was really close to us, he's knife was almost in my throat.

"I love you Normani" i said/ scream , they all froze, and that was when I realized I fucked up.

The way back home was in silence I was on my phone not making eye contact with any of the girls, when we get home I just go to my room and go to sleep, I didn't wanted to see anyone, that was so embarrassing.

A knock on my door took me out of my thoughts "who is it?" I asked and Normani open the door a bit.

"Can I come in?" I nodded and she get in and close the door behind her "you okay?" She set on my bed beside me.

"Yeah" I didn't wanted to look at her so I just look at my phone pretending I was busy, there was a couple of minutes of silence until Normani broke it.

"I love you too" she said, I look at her for the first time in a while, she get closer to me, I closed my eyes waiting for her lips to meet mine.

"Hey did you see my--" Dinah opened the door without a warning "sorry" she smirked at us but she didn't get out of the room.

"Dinah" Normani said looking at her with a death gaze.

"What?" Dinah asked innocent.

"Can you... I don't know... Get the fucking out?" I threw a shoe at her direction but she get out and the shoe hit the door.

"Now, Where we were?" Normani smirk and kiss me, i felt like I'm in hevean, she deeper the kiss and lick my bottom lips for approval to inter her tongue, I opened my mouth a little and she slide her tongue in, her tongue was the dominant, you pulls away when air become a problem.

"So that's mean we..." You breath heavily.

"A couple? Yeah" you kissed her again, feeling her smiling into the kiss, making you smile too.

The rest of the day we spend watching movies, cuddling and kissing.

Best day in my life!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

45.3K 880 22
one-shots ⍟ imagines ⍟ short stories ⍟ smut
92.5K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
1.2M 31.7K 112
Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG
8.1K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...