Will My Brother Let Me? // L...

By niallers_princess199

Ally Tomlinson is, you guessed it, one of Louis Tomlinson's younger sisters. Growing up, they became best fri... More

Ally Tomlinson
For the First Time
Louis...
Sleepover
Watch Where You're Going
Truth or Dare
I'm Sorry
Broken Up
Getting to Know You
The Date
More Than Friends?
Sightseeing
She's Alright
New York, New York
Lazy Day
Confession Time
Yes, No, Maybe So?
Home Sweet Home
Harry?
London
Happy Birthday
Tourists for the Day
I'll Miss This
Goodbye?
Just For a Few Minutes
I Love You
What a Wonderful World
The Hardest Thing to Say is Goodbye
Too Sweet
Welcome Home Liam
Thanksgiving
Happy Christmas
Happy New Years!
Prom
Ally....
Trust
Nightmares and Movies
For the First Time in Forever
A Birthday Surprise
What Happened?
Please...
Welcome Back
Frozen Yogurt
Dares of the Day
Paris
Movie Night with a Slight Twist
Better Than Words
The Perfect Night
So Lucky
Charlotte Adventures
Beach Day Adventure
Miami
Make A Wish
One Hell of a Night
The Time of My Life
We Made It
Epilogue

Meet the Paynes

853 11 1
By niallers_princess199

 Ally's POV

"Guess what," I whisper into Liam's ear after dinner is finished.

"I am horrible at guessing," he smiles. "Just tell me."

"Mum said I could go," I tell him, Liam turns to look at me, his face broken out in a smile.

"Are you serious, love?" he asks and I nod. He instantly pulls me into a hug and says, "I am so excited for this."

"Me too," I chuckle. "Come on, why don't you come and help me pack."

"As long as you help me too," he says and I nod, taking his hand.

We head upstairs and we first stop in my room. I go into my closet and grab one of my bags. I place it on my bed and we begin to pack my bag.

"So, there is laundry while we're in London, right?" I ask as we roll my clothes.

"What do you think?" Liam asks sarcastically.

"Okay, okay," I chuckle, "stupid question."

"It's not stupid," he smiles. "I promise."

"Good," I smile back. "Since it's your last night, I have to ask...what's your favorite thing about Doncaster?"

He sits there for a few moments then says, "Probably that pizza place we went to the other day. I've never had such good pizza. Except for probably in Italy."

"My cousin is the chef," I tell him.

"Well, better give my compliments to them," he says.

"I will," I smile. "Now, I think we're mostly done packing. What do you say about a movie?"

"That sounds great," he smiles in reply. "Just let me go change."

He walks out of the room as I place my bag on the floor, then I start to change into some more comfortable clothes. As soon as I take my shirt and bra off, I hear my door open, which makes me jump.

I turn my head and see Liam, who's mouth is wide open. "Liam!" I exclaim, which breaks him from his trance.

"Oh, shit," he says, quickly shutting the door.

I feel heat rise to my cheeks as I laugh to myself. I quickly put my pajamas back on and then go back to the door, opening it slowly. I look down and find Liam sitting on the floor. I lean up against the doorframe and smile at him.

"You okay?" I ask.

He smirks at me and says, "Yeah, I'm okay. You are really, really, really hot."

"Oh, shut up," I chuckle, rolling my eyes. "Come and get your ass up."

I hold out a hand and help him up then lead him to my bed, Liam shutting the door behind us.

I give him a strange look and ask, "What did you do that for?"

"I thought we could use some privacy," he shrugs.

"Why?" I ask.

"Your family is right downstairs," he replies. "They don't even know I'm in here with you."

I grab his shirt and pull him closer, "Should we also turn off the lights?"

"Good thing I shut the door to my room too," he smirks as he turns the light switch.

We make our way to my bed and crash onto it, Liam laying gently on top of me. He smashes his lips onto mine and we immediately begin to make out. I swear, this boy is constantly taking my breath away - both literally and figuratively, of course. As we make out, our hands go up each other's shirts, Liam's shirt coming completely off. This is the farthest we've ever gone. Unfortunately, Liam cuts it off short.

"Your family is downstairs," he says softly, slightly out of breath. "Maybe we should stop."

"Guess we'll have to wait for London," I sigh.

"Are we still on for that movie?" he asks.

"Of course," I smile, getting up to grab my laptop.

We find a random movie on Netflix and settle in for the night. Liam wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my head.

"I love you, Tomlinson," he whispers.

"And I love you, Payne," I whisper back, a huge smile on my face.

***

"Oh, Ally!" I hear someone call from downstairs. "Ally, it's your best friend in the entire world, Miss Lily Adams!"

I groan - what the hell is she doing here so early? I feel myself slowly waking up, thinking about how much later I could've slept in. I roll over and see that Liam fell asleep in my room...whoops. His eyes are also slowly opening, which makes me smile. I love looking into his eyes, especially when he's just woken up.

"Good morning, love," he says sleepily.

"Good morning, Li," I reply.

I hear Lily coming up the stairs and I groan. Liam quickly whispers, "What if we scared her?"

I nod quickly and we both get really quiet, pretending that we're asleep. We hear the door open and Liam holds up his fingers, counting down from 3. When he reaches 1, we both sit up quickly and yell, "BOO!!"

She screams at the top of her lungs and falls to the floor, making both of us burst out in laughter. Lily just sits there, her hand on her chest and her eyes wide.

"That," she breathes heavily, "that was not funny."

"Oh, it definitely was," I giggle.

"No, it wasn't!" she exclaims.

"It was," Liam shrugs as Lily stands back up.

"Okay, I am leaving," she says. "All I wanted to do was say goodbye and I'll see you in a few weeks. I love you."

"Oh, I love you too," Liam smirks, making me giggle uncontrollably.

"Shut up, Liam Payne," she says. "Now, goodbye."

She walks out of the room, waving her hand as she goes. Liam and I turn to each other, Liam with a huge smile on his face.

"So," he sighs, running his hand up and down my arm, "are you ready to meet the Paynes?"

"Honest?" I ask, and he nods in reply. "I am...very nervous."

"Oh, come on," he smiles, "why? You have nothing to be afraid of!"

"I'm meeting my boyfriend of, what, barely a month's parents?" I say. "That's very scary."

"Listen," he sighs, wrapping his arm around me. "You're...you special. You're what I've been looking for for so long, and I finally found you. I love you, and I know my family is going to love you."

"You're crazy, Liam," I chuckle, shaking my head.

"I know," he smiles, kissing my forehead.

"Okay," I sigh, swinging my legs around to the edge of the bed, "if your parents are going to love me, I need to take a shower."

"No," he groans, wrapping his arms around my waist, "5 more minutes, love."

"We have to make it to Wolverhampton by lunchtime," I remind him. "That means, it's time for a shower."

"Okay, okay," he sighs, "go and take your shower. Go and smell like a human being."

"Shut up," I chuckle, slapping his hands. "If you're going to miss me so much, why don't you pick out my outfit for me?"

"Deal," he smiles. "Go and take your shower."

I leave the room and quickly turn on the shower, taking a quick, hot shower. Once I'm done, I make my way back to my room and find that Liam has let me an outfit on my bed - it's a pair of black jeans, a black and white striped shirt, a pink cardigan, and my pair of black high tops. Not too shabby, Liam, not too shabby.

I quickly change then put on some simple makeup before I head downstairs, which is where I find Liam.

"Are those omelets, love?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen.

"Yes, they are," he smiles. "You like extra cheese, right?"

"Yes!" I reply. "It smells great, babe."

"Good," he says. "Now, here you go. I hope you enjoy it."

He hands me a plate with a fork, and I immediately dig in. "Oh, Liam," I sigh, "this is delicious."

"Thanks, love," he smiles. "I'm glad you like it."

He walks around to my side of the counter and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek.

"You are so hot, Ally," he whispers softly, sending shivers down my spine. "Every time I see you, you make me want you more and more."

He begins to walk away slowly, giving me a lingering look. God, he makes my heart beat a million miles an hour. I turn back to finish my omelet then I head back upstairs to pack up the last of my things. While in my room, my door opens and Liam walks in, only wearing a towel. I bite my lip as I look him up and down - he is so hot.

"You like what you see?" he asks, a huge smirk on his face.

"Maybe," I smirk back, walking up to him.

He grabs my face and gently presses his lips against mine. We begin to make out until we hear a chorus of 'ews' behind us, which makes us pull apart to find Fizzy and Daisy in the hall. Fizzy is covering Daisy's eyes then quickly leads her downstairs.

"Guess we have to be more careful," Liam chuckles.

"Guess so," I smile back. "Go and get dressed. We have to get to Wolverhampton!"

"Okay, okay," he smiles, "I'm going."

He goes to his room while I begin to carry my bags downstairs. After a few minutes, Liam meets me downstairs and we begin our goodbyes.

"Oh, I love you, sweetheart," Mum says as she wraps her arms around me. "Have so much fun in Wolverhampton and in London. Make sure you text me and call me frequently."

"I will, Mum," I smile. "I love you too."

"Now, go, go!" she says. "I don't want you to be late."

"Yeah, we better go," Liam says. "Our cab is here."

I turn to the rest of my family and wave as I walk out the door. Once all of our bags are put away, we get into our cab and drive off to the train station.

Liam's POV

"So, are you ready, love?" I ask as we walk through the train station.

"I guess," she sighs, looking over at me. "I'm still pretty nervous. The train ride didn't help either."

"Oh, come on," I smile as I wrap one of my arms around her. "They are going to love you, Ally."

"Whatever you say," she chuckles nervously.

"Liam!" I hear someone call from across the room. I look around and I see my family standing off to the side. I let go of Ally and I break out into a run, pulling Mum into a hug first.

"Oh, Liam," she sighs into my chest. "I've missed you so much, love!"

"I've missed you too, Mum," I reply, not wanting to let go. Everyone ends up getting a hug while Ally stands awkwardly to the side.

"Everyone," I say after a few minutes of catching up, "this is Ally. Ally, this is my family."

"Hi," she says shyly waving her hand awkwardly. "It's nice to meet all of you."

Ruth and Nicola pull her into hugs quickly and Ally fits in easily. They begin to talk and I can tell that they already love her. We begin to walk out as Mum and Dad introduce themselves. By the time we get to the car, Ally is like she's a part of the family.

As we drive away, Dad says, "Now, Ally, please tell me. Does Liam treat you right?"

She looks over at me and her face breaks into a huge smile, "Yeah, he does. Don't worry. He's a complete gentleman."

"Good," he smiles.

"Okay, Ally, I'm sure you've gotten this a million times," Ruth says, "but you are absolutely gorgeous."

"Seriously!" Nicola emphasizes. "How do you do it?"

"Oh, I...I don't know," Ally says, giggling a little bit. "You two are also beyond gorgeous."

"Aw, thank you," Ruth smiles.

"Now, you two, I hope you're hungry," Mum says. "We're almost at the restaurant."

"Good," I reply, "I've been hungry."

"He has been, believe me," Ally says. "He won't stop complaining about it either."

"Typical Liam," Nicola says, shaking her head.

We all burst into laughter and I can't help but feel like I'm at home. I'm so happy that Ally is already a part of the family and it's only been a few minutes. 

Author's Note

Hi! Sorry it's been a while since an update, I just...haven't had the motivation, I guess. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708 114 31
Gabby Henderson is just an average typical 16 teenager. She wins tickets at a radio station to go and meet the boys of one direction and she just cou...
3.9K 43 11
Eline is a 15 year old Belgian girl who goes to a dance school. At one day she gets an invitation to a dance show in the UK. Really fast she becomes...
614K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...
40.4K 451 35
Niall and Allison have been friends since literally forever. They did everything together, and they've always been there for each other. They would a...