Unfaithful.

By softpoetry_

❝ people say your mistakes do not define you , but where her beautiful mistake gonna lead her to ? ❞ all rig... More

1| Girl friend?
2| Eye contact.
3| We?
4| Jealousy wake up feelings.
5| Coward.
6| Rainy night.
7 | Pranking Niall.
8 | little black dress.
9| Sex and cheating.
10 | Secret revealed.
11| drunk.
12| Back to the ex.
13| She fired me.
14| confusing.
15| doubt.
16 | secret revealed.
17 | A mistake.
18 | Justin bieber?
19|Rude.
20| D for Drama.
Chapter 22 .
Chapter 23 .
Chapter 24 .
Chapter 25 .
Chapter 26 .
chapter 27
chapter 28 . '
chapter 29 .
chapter 30 .
chapter 31 .
chapter 32
chapter 33 .
chapter 34 .
chapter 35 .
chapter 36 .
chapter 37.
Chapter 38 .
《 Epilogue 》

Chapter 21 .

487 87 33
By softpoetry_

Harry's P.O.V :

I just don't know what happened to me but those words  came out from my mouth automatically and unwillinglly but in somehow  i'm glad that i let it all out and at the same time  i'm feeling ashamed and so guilty . i have no idea about what happened but mechanically i opened my mouth and let the bullshit that was on my head come out.

" i love you " i silenty and trendly with no fear  pleaded .

she stared at me with sadness on her eyes then she glared at the air throwing her hands up to then down  , i can feel she felt so disspointed and she hated herself at the moment .

" look .. - i had enough and i..-  really , really don't wanna lose you as my bestfriend , please understand " she  mouthed with a lazy voice after tooking some time to think . she was talkless , speechless and she just froze at her place .

I couldn't turn back time and i can't jus delete the true and honest feelings that came out as words.

 Everything was going on slow version . those words kept repeating on my mind and i broke down , i couldn't take it . i truly felt like a crap , my heart hurt a lot and there's tears on my eyes and i just wanted  to run away from the world or only turn back time .

" i got it ..- i got it.. " i muttered as i can see a big frown on her face then i looked down  , it was the bad time ever and  i don't think i can face her or we can face eachother  again .

I stepped towards my bed room  as faster as i could on that moment and    locked the door  behind me , jumped to my bed and burried my face into the pillow as i screamed out loud , i tried to calm down so i puted some  music  on till i felt asleep.

__

 Music saved me .

__

   To me It's a new day i'll act normal and i'll forget everything that happened yesterday . it's history right now , i won't even remind her of what i said and i think maybe it's the right solution to take , to forget the past  because if you can't forget the past you can't step forward and you won't move on with your life besides i want all these to be over soon . 

"  good morning everyone . Glad to see everybody up to eat bearkfast with me ." i beamed  as i'm spining on my chair while trying to play it all cool .

" that for sure broh " Zayn answered with a tiny smirk  .

" you sure ? i mean you're in love with your bed " i scoffed  sending him a big smirk .

" correct harry " Louis mouthed cheerfully  .

I was thinking of going out like all of us and have some fun and just forget our problems and leave all the issues behind .

" So i was thinking of Camping " i suggested  but it looked random , well that's me iam random and wierd , everone looked at me and wiggled their eyebrows .

" What ? " i demanded trying to gave them the same look .

" Camping ? " Niall wondered as he gave me a wierd look  .

" That will be awesome" Liam  talked excitedly , finally .

" what you think Ria ?  " i asked pointing with my eyes  at her but she was lost for a second  . that was even the  weirdest action from me  i bet she never expected that from me .

" huh ? yeah ..it  will be great " she replied hesitantly as she glared at the ground once again .  .

" so let's start packing " 

" Who's gonna drive ? " Niall asked facing me and louis who was sitiing next to me .

" Daddy directioner " Ria spoke  with a smile on her face as her eyes  pointed  at liam.

" that so carotty " he smiled  back at her ofcourse  and i was  just sitting on the middle watching them having fun i won't let that spoil my day i'll just have fun as always .

" Zayn don't forget the motherfucker of the food " i yelled angrily making their eye contacting  go away .

" take it easy bruh " 

____

" let's sit on the the closer big tree of the road ." Zayn suggested after hoping out from the car after we find a place to stay on  .

" and don't forget the fire " i added following him .

" Ria ,  go and bring the food from the car " Liam demanded as he find us a good place to sit on . it's a sunny day today 

" i'll join you Ria  " Niall said But isn't that wierd ? they haven't talk for like ages and as much as i know he's super mad at her .

__

Ria's P.O.V :

" i'll join you Ria " Niall said puting impressed and surprised look on my face .

It is just me or Niall accpeted to help me . can't believe what i just heard ,what if  he really forgave me ? or what if it was just for the food ? i pouted .

" since when and you wanna help me ?" i teased him  as i'm carrying the bags.

" C'mon it's not for you , it's  for food " he replied , that was rude  and for the first time i was right .

" so you can do anything for food ? " i asked teasing him .

" yep ,  you are very smart " he said using his sarcasm .

i stopped walking , then he stopped either looking worriedly at me . i faced him and decided to let go what it's inside me .

" Stop being mean to me .  what have i done to you ?damn it  " i shouted then puted my hands on my mouth those  words  just  slip up . i forgot that we are not alone here . I hope no one heard this conversation .

" Not really .. not to me ? "  he cotinued. he's making no sence now . god help me .

 " But you know what ? they 're  gonna find out soon so i'm gonna  forgive ya "  he talked with nods  and i just put a smile on my face . i think tonight's gonna be fun  unless if i avoided the awkwardness between me and harry .

" you know what ... i need some timber " Harry exclaimed as he rufffeled his curly beautiful hair  .

" Won't you come with me Ria " he mouthed looking down at the floor .

The other one ?  i gave up .. i  puted down what i had on my hands and followed him .

" Look , i just don't wanna be lost in this shit of woods " i scoffed as i'm trying to break the silence  .

" I don't wanna  be lost in your eyes " he muterred but i couldn't hear him a bit  .

" what ?"

" Hum .. nothing , err me too " he histated as he bit his lip .

" where we gonna find your timber ?"  i asked while i'm trying to shift and switsh  the topic . latelly i can't even look at his eyes we will never be like before thought which is killing me .

" Soon " he said quitely , i couldn't hear his voice .It wasn't clear to me or it's just me because  i'm feeling dizzy since we came here because it was all hot and sunny .

" let's go there " Harry said after he glared some timber on the flooor .

" okay " i answered  quitly and followed his steps.

my head start to hurt . all i see right now is the flashing lights of the sun and chaked my head as im trying to fight the tired and the heat .

i felt like i fainted or something, i slightly and trendly  opened my eyes and woke up to find Harry's face so close to mine saying and repeating .

" Are you okay , what happened?" i totally freaked out and freaked harry out .

" i don't know .. maybe i'm just not used to walk.. too much in woods " i muttered as i'm trying to get up but i couldn't and the weather was so hot  .

" Well , let's go back maybe you need some water  " he mouthed helping me up .

" totally yes , i'm so thirsty " he grabbed my hand and we walked towards the car when there are the boys   .

" dont scare the boys im fine " i demanded from Harry on our way . he took seconds to answer but finally agreed.

" here's the water " he handed me a battle of water and we joined the boys in whatever they were doing .

" We need some food out   here " Niall yelled .

" Straight away Ninga  " Louis mouthed jokingly as he straightly walked towards the car .

" So who wanna play a game ?" liam suggested as we were sitting all together talking and having fun .

" Alll " 

" okay okay " Zayn giggled  . He was pretending like everything is okay but it's not actually , i know that he's  dying inside just like me because i know Zayn is a very cryptical person and so deep when he speaks  which is look kinda like my personality .

" i'm In " i exclamied as i raised my hand and watched zayn look down .

" Okay , turn that bottle " 

"  yayy , i'll ask louis "  

" What is the most thing you hate ?"  i asked looking straight at his mouth while waiting for the answer .

" Cofee and tattoos and niall when he say " YOLO "  he answred immediately  and i chuckled .

" y -you are a  L-liar" harry said in between laughs .

" What ? i'm not a liar " Louis answered angrily .

" yes you are " Harry said while  teasing him .

" okay , yes iam.. turn that fucking bottle " he talked playing madness .

he turned the bottle and unfortunattly to me , Niall had to ask me , i think we're good now so i dont have to worry about it anymore.

" you and .. Justin  are Just friends ? " Niall asked me as he kept on thouching that small bottle of beer .

i chuckled then answered ." yes .. obviously "

" okay " he nodded  .

" Turn the bottle " i told them.

" it's your turn zayn " Harry said while he's wiggling his eyebrows .

the game still on but im off i mean  i'm feeling dizzy and just about to throw up and i have a really bad headache it's like crashing my head  .

I wanna womit like very badly  . Zayn was turning the bottle but  i stood  up and walked away as faster as i could  .

" Where are you going ?" harry wondered and i ignored it .

"Is everything okay bae ? " Liam wondered too  as he followed me  .

i just put my left hand on the tree because i barely could stand .   i was standing dificultly and my  right hand was  around my waist because my stomache started to hurt alot .

" did you just threw up ? what wrong ?" liam asked again as he held  my hand and helped me to get up and walk   .

" hmm..  i 'm not feeling alright " i answered slowly with a tired and clearly sick tone .

" maybe it just the food  " i added  as i tried to convince everybody .

"No it's not . i noticed that you weren't okay since the morning " Harry had to say this . fuck

__

Liam's P.O.V :

We were playing my favorite game which is not flappy bird then Ria just got up and started to vomit , her face was all white and she sound so tired even exhausted .

i don't know what's wrong with her  , she was fine this morning .

"No it's not .. i noticed that you weren't okay since the morning " Harry pleaded . so she was sick since we came here but i didn't know about it .

That could be serious , maybe she's in danger or maybe she can't resist the heat

" You need a Doctor " i mouthed as i looked at her exchausted eyes .

" No it's okay .. i'll be fine " 

" i'm fine trust me " she muttered with her tired sick  voice .

" you don't seem okay .." i disagreed because i know that she's not okay at all and i know  she's good at hiding her pain .

" trust me .. i just need some Rest" she insisted and ofcourse i have to go with it .

" okay , then let's get out of here " i demanded . 

We packed the stuff we brought puting them all in the car .

generally it was a quite fun night and we had to leave but i will remember it for life  but now i'm worried about Ria , i can't get her out of my mind and i  hope she just okay . i know she will get better soon she's a badass and a tuff girl , i believe she's  strong .

_

And now we arrived home she took some medicines and i guess she'll be alright tomorrow mornning , if she won't i'll insist to get her to see the Doctor .

Anyways everyone is asleep now ,  our turn to take some rest it was a long day .

" goodnight love " i whispered as i kissed her forhead and turned the lights off . i like cuddelling with her . she let a little groan as my skin thouched hers .

__

wow it was a long one but i hope you Like it ..keep reading ,coz i have a surprise for you All at the End ♥ 

please !! Vote ,comment ..and follow me :) x ♥ ☻ ☺↓ → so what  do you prefer ? #Riam or #Harria ? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bad Girl By Mandy

Fanfiction

8.4K 166 24
Everyone isnt as good as they seem...
13.6K 433 39
[I wrote this when I was 13 I'm so sorry] "I'd rather watch him love somebody else, cry every night, and take the pain. Than live a life knowing I l...
534 56 17
things don't always go the way you planned
8.5K 332 22
COMPLETED Jealousy, heartbreak, cheating. That is university for you. Why would it be any different for Harry? Or, what happens when you fall for a...