The Ultimate Purdy Girl

By RebelAndRogue

Ashley Purdy is finally tired of being the only single in Black Veil Brides. All the guys have girlfriends ex... More

Chapter One- Hiding
Chapter 3 ~ Meet Aaliyah
Chapter 4 ~ Warped Tour, Sacramento
Chapter 5 ~ Cowgirl to my Outlaw
Chapter 6 ~ Warped Tour, SLC
Chapter 7 ~ Love At First Sight
Chapter 9 ~ Wingers
Chapter 10 ~ Leaving
Chapter 11 ~ I See What You Did There
Chapter 12 ~ The Interview
Chapter 13 ~ Unwanted Surprise
Chapter 14 ~ Sleeping With Sirens
Chapter 15 ~ Trip Along Memory Heart Break Boulevard
Chapter 16 ~ Jumped
Chapter 17 ~ Truth or Dare Gone Wrong
Chapter 18 ~ Put to the Test
Chapter 19 ~ See Right Through You
Chapter 20 ~ Signing Antics
Chapter 21 ~ Paging Nurse Ali
Chapter 22 ~ The Burning Questions
Chapter 23 ~ What Happens in Vegas...
Chapter 24 ~ Jessica Rabbit
Chapter 25 ~Oops...
Chapter 26 ~ The Hangover
Chapter 27 ~ Casa Del Purdy
Chapter 28 ~ The Test
Chapter 29 ~ Time To Tell
Chapter 30 ~ Ultrasound, Week 20
Chapter 31 ~ Kenna's Return
Chapter 32 ~ Soon
Chapter 33 ~ Carriage Ride
Chapter 34 ~ Will You?

Chapter Two- On The Road Again

7.6K 223 33
By RebelAndRogue

I sat outside my house, sitting on my biggest suitcase, I had packed three because hey, it was hard being Ashley Purdy and looking as good as I did. I was preparing for the hassle I would get as I walked onto the bus. I was always teased for my amount of baggage.

Soon the giant, black tour bus came rumbling down the road, creeping slowly up to my house and opening its oil-deprived doors. John was surprisingly at the wheel and smiled as me as I got all my bags and stumbled in.

"Morning, Purdy. Think you have enough bags?" He teased.

"Shut up!" I reply, too tired to think of a sassy comeback so early.

Making my way to the back of the bus, I look around to claim a bunk. Andy was already unloading his stuff but other than that, it was a free for all for who gets the bunks.

"Hey, Biersack." I greet with a smile.

"Hey Purdy, see you are taking up most of the closet again?" Andy's icy gaze lands on my suitcases.

"Shut up."  I repeat and haul my bags up onto a bunk and begin to unpack as quickly as possible.

Soon finishing I joined Andy on the tan leather couch and watched some TV with him as each of the guys came onto the bus.

"So... Juliet's a state ahead of us?" I mutter, unable to take the silence.

"Yep, and her weird course will end in Tennessee and she'll join us there." Andy had a dreamy look on his face as he talked of Juliet. Stars in his eyes as he looked content.

"Ah... that's, cool I guess." I murmur and walk over to my bunk.

"Ash? You alright?" Andy calls before I disappear into the hallway.

I turn in the doorway and force a smile. "Yeah, just need to prep my bed."

With that, I dodged Jake and Jinxx and climbed into my bunk, closing the fake velvet curtain. I immediately got out my phone and went on twitter.

I love all my Purdy Girls out there! <3 I posted on twitter just to see how many likes and comments it would get. I only hoped that somehow, this Warped Tour would be magical.

Maybe that girl would be out there, somewhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 2.4K 67
Ashley is head over heels in love with Andy but no one must know. Andy has a girlfriend he couldn't want Ashley. Does he even like him? Will he? Can...
255K 7.9K 36
Lexi Scott hates Black Veil Brides and has never once bothered to learn anything about them. Until she finds out that this year, they're going on War...
5.6K 128 31
Aly Sophia Caitlyn, 18 years old student is bullied and doesn't have freedom at her house.. And in secret self harms. One night runs away to go to a...
8.2K 260 26
Highest ranking : #1 in andyblack # in metalcore "You have to promise me you'll stay when you see the real me, who I r...