Gorgeous Nightmare || Andy Bi...

By chanfuck

Andy Biersack is a dangerous guy. His reputation consists of: insane, psychotic, criminal, and dangerous. He... More

Your Worst Nightmare
Pain and Suffering
Helpless
Made It Out; Dead
You're Next
Pathetic
I Want You
New Location
Good Girl
Don't Worry
A Killer's Kiss
A Little Fun
Hide Behind A Mask
Missed Me
Fucking Cannibals
Sympathy
I Need You
So Close
Find A Way Out
One Last Glance
Two Years
Author's Note

Made It Out; Alive

8.1K 281 47
By chanfuck

Scarlet's POV

I was released from the shackles. I rubbed my wrists to subside the pain. Two days ago I fooled Andy, and I guess while we were fighting in my room, the keys fell out of his pocket. He didn't take notice because he was too busy hurting me.

This time I'm sure I will get out of here. And once I get out of here that crazy mother fucker is going to jail.

I stood up and started looking around my room for a weapon, trying to be as quiet as possible so Andy wouldn't hear me from downstairs. I suddenly remembered I kept a knife in my dresser drawer, for safety cautions of course, I'm glad I put that knife in there.

I opened my drawer where the knife was supposed to be, and there it was lying untouched. I grabbed it and put the keys in my pocket. I walked towards the door, my hand hovering over the doorknob. I will make it out; alive.

I slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door and was in a ready stance to attack whoever came near me. No one was in my sight, and the house was dead silent. No sounds to be heard, no breathing, no footsteps, nothing.

I slowly stepped out of the room on high alert. I headed towards the stairs and silently sped walked to the front door. There was one lock blocking my freedom, and a lot of keys to choose from.

I started fumbling with the keys, scared if Andy came downstairs and seen me, scared if I won't be able to make it out of here and away from him.

I tried the first key: nope, didn't work. The second and fourth didn't work. I started to get frustrated, and anxious. I started sweating and mentally gave up on myself. I'll never be able to make it out.

I kept trying but the keys didn't work. I wanted to throw the keys across the room and scream, but I kept calm and kept trying.

The sound of a door opening and closing echoed through the house, and thuds were coming from the stairs; Andy.

I thought fast and hid in the closest place I was able to think of, the closet. I know it's one of the most dumbest places to hide but I panicked.

The sound of cupboards opening and closing filled the house. I was trying to control my breathing and calm myself down.

The sounds stopped and I heard thumps going further and becoming distant. I slowly got out of the closet and got the next key ready. I placed it in the keyhole and it fit perfectly. I twisted it and unlocked the door. I dropped the keys and dashed out of the house.

I made it out; alive.

I heard a deep voice yelling in the background. I suddenly started feeling lightheaded and weak. My vision got a bit blurry, and I wasn't able to run anymore. A tall figure hovered over me.

"Silly girl, what did I tell you?"

******

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! 💕

Sorry that this chapter is so short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 105 32
"Stop!" I screamed, "Stop the car! Please," It sounded like I was being murdered I was screaming so loud. I felt the jolt forward as the car skidded...
319 25 8
After moving from the UK to America, Jane moves next door to the Biersacks, and all to follow is lust, mischief and crime. This is what happens when...
16.4K 951 35
Andy's been in California for a while - no more than a few months at the most. The friends he's got will never replace the friends he had. School bre...
84K 3K 43
Andy Biersack was raised in a little more than your average household. His parents were both vampire slayers. They tried to teach their son their way...