A Kiss on the Cheek (akotw tr...

By mandyxtine

||book 2 of the akotw trilogy|| For now, things are going perfect for Channing and Niall... but things never... More

||prologue||
You're My Bad Habit |1+|
Chialler Video Diary #1 |2|
Nilla Wafers |3|
wmy... ratchet |Ch 4|
There's No 'I' in Threesome |5+|
The Crooked Cop and The Man with No Soul |6|
This is No Time For Nouis Feels |7+|
Slit Wrists and Battered Hearts |8+|
Jetta Chasing For Dummies |9|
Bruised All Along Her Thighs |10|
It Is What It Is |11+|
This Means War |12|
Gravity |13+|
You're Gonna Miss Me By My Taco |14|
You Can Take the Blade Away from the Girl |15+|
Dear Olive |16|
Damsel in Distress |17|
Trapped in the Closet |18|
Love Over Lust |19|
Bottoms Stick Together |21+|
How To Shave Your Tarantula |22|
Too Ready and Too Willing |23+|
Masochistic Assholes Like Edward Cullen |24+|
The Shit Hits the Fan |25+|
new username & i'm sorry

I Kissed A Boy & I Liked It |20+|

44.6K 863 667
By mandyxtine

Author's Note fünfundneunzig:

Jesus Christ... after warning u to follow me, I literally got like 200+ followers in 2 hours! Oooh I see how it is... you don't vote when I ask but damn if I threaten you with missing larrietta smut ya'll jump on that command LMAO I luff u guys... freakin pervs aka my soul sistas.

*Flashes a warning sign*
Really, if you don't like smut or boyxboy, then don't read! (it's not too bad so all you secret boyxboy lovers don't get too excited, there will be no anal penetration so don't get your hopes up lmao)

[2014 Update: i'm actually cackling right now, because I finally managed to get this chapter off of private... wanna know how? by eliminating the word 0rgasm xD so I've learned that twatpad will mark your work as private if you use any of the following words: n ipples/ c lit/ o rgasm LIKE COME ON WATTPAD... gimme a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that BULL SHIT bar u freakin douches! get a proper job, u dicks]

PLEASE ENJOY c:
_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20: I Kissed A Boy and I Liked It

|| j e t t a ||

Nearly a week had passed since Channing and I moved in with the boys, and to put it simply, neither of us had ever felt more at home. I knew Chan was on cloud nine with Niall, and I loved watching her gush about how she loved living with him. She enjoyed cooking and washing dishes... and just all of that domestic crap- while I cringed at the thought of being stuck doing such mundane tasks, she was completely ecstatic.

As for Louis, Harry, and I? Things were weird at first. Really weird. Really awkward. Really unpredictable. However, things seemed to be getting easier over the last few days of attempting to navigate this open relationship we were experimenting with.

Tuesday night Harry took me to the movies, as 'friends'... or at least that was the way we were going to have to keep portraying it in the public eye. There was no way we could just blurt out that we were experimenting with polygamy in our own half assed attempt at something to the likes of Brother Husbands. I mean, come on. We were lucky enough to have no paps annoying us though, and it was quite nice that we were able to cuddle and steal kisses in the back of the dark theatre; needless to say, we didn't actually watch much of the movie.

Thursday, Louis and I just spent the day around the city; since I'd never been to London before, he was eager to show me all of his favorite places. He also took me to an annoying amount of little cafes and coffee shops, forcing  me to drink about 87 cups of tea and other tea-like beverages. It was a little more tricky to remain platonic with him though, being as Louis was the one who seemed to have the wandering hands. I had to smack him away from my ass more times than should have been necessary... the cheeky bastard.

Aside from keeping our strange little relationship under wraps from the media, we'd also decided it was probably best to keep it a secret from the others. They'd probably just find it really weird and awkward so there was no point in making people feel more uncomfortable than necessary. I hadn't even informed Channing of the news, which was kind of eating away at me, but at the moment, it just made things easier to keep it between the three of us. As far as everyone knew, Louis and I were no longer exclusive and we were all just back to being friends.

Throughout the week there were a few times when the boys had to meet up with "important people" - as Louis would say - and it was during those times that Channing and I got a kick out of pranking the guys; we did silly little things like hiding all of Louis' Toms or messing up Niall's prized shoe and hat collection. Seriously, he was very protective over it, as if it were his firstborn son. I tried to share my disturbed thoughts with Channing, but she just laughed it off, claiming that she thought it was adorable. I swear the boy could blow his nose, glue the tissue to the inside of a card for Valentine's Day, and Channing would probably just proudly display it on the mantle. (Who am I kidding? About 97% of directioners would do that as well. Myself included, probably.)

Sadly, the seven of us, (well, eight including Perrie), hadn't gotten together yet because Zayn was spending every waking moment he could with Perrie before she had to jet off somewhere, while Liam was visiting his family in Wolverhampton. So when I wasn't with Channing or hanging out with Harry or Louis separately, that usually meant that I was hanging out with both of the boys at the same time. Which definitely brought on a bit of tension...

Although I'd had some intense make out sessions with each of them, it still felt really weird if the other happened to walk in; and sadly even though we were all gagging for it, the three of us had gone the entire week without taking our sexual relationship past kissing and some minor fondling. I wasn't completely sure why we were all acting so shy and awkward, but I suppose it was just the way things were going to play out until we got more comfortable with one another.

It was now Friday night and I  was currently lounging on the recliner, while Louis was seated on the floor in front of me, with my legs wrapped lazily around his neck. Harry was messing about in the kitchen, being a good housewife and cleaning the dishes after we'd eaten dinner -spaghetti, which he'd made and was delicious by the way- and I was vaguely aware of Louis' fingertips as he caressed my thighs, inching a little higher every couple of minutes.

"Hurry up P.K.P! Or I'll start the movie without you! Stop being such a girl and just let the damn dishes soak in the sink," I called out, letting out an annoyed sigh because Harry was just so clean and tidy and it really just made me want to punch something; he was so gentle and patient while I was the complete opposite. I think this was something both Louis and I really agreed on- he just was not one of us. Harry was a strange creature that probably shouldn't even exist. I mean honestly, how many hot guys are all motherly and tidy and cook legit meals rather than ordering take out every night? Harry was pretty much a soccer mom stuck in a fine as fuck British boy's body.

I squeezed my legs a little more tightly around Louis' neck to gain his attention, but pouted when he stopped caressing my leg, "How do you live with him? He reminds me of my mother..." I groaned, dropping my pout as Louis resumed with trailing his fingers along my thigh.

"It's not that bad... I just let him take care of me; he's got quite a maternal instinct," Louis said fondly, turning to glance toward the kitchen where we could see Harry standing at the sink. I watched him working as well, smiling a bit when I could see his muscles flexing under his tight black shirt. Damn, I never thought I'd get turned on by watching someone do the dishes. Yeah baby, scrape off that crusty tomato sauce and dry that plate.

"Why doesn't he use the freakin dishwasher though?" I asked, annoyance clear in my voice, although I wasn't particularly annoyed with Harry, actually, I was just annoyed with how incredibly fucking lazy he made me feel.

I felt my legs raise slightly as Louis shrugged his shoulders, " 'm not sure... he just says the dishwasher never gets all the food off," Louis mumbled, resting his cheek against my leg. I held eye contact with him for a minute as he stared up at me, blues eye giving off a mischievous sheen. I bit my lip slightly, knowing it was a move that usually got him hot and bothered, before I turned my attention back to the kitchen to continue staring at Harry. Out of my peripheral vision, I noticed how Louis was watching Harry as well with a small smile on his face.

Lately the two of them had been getting along almost disturbingly well, to a point where I felt like they'd completely reverted back to the X-Factor days. They were always sitting very close together, even when there was plenty of room on the couch to spread out, and they were constantly just messing with one another in light hearted fun. I won't lie, the thought that I, in some warped way, may have played a hand in bringing them closer really melted my heart into a puddle of goo. Even Liam had noticed there was so much less tension between them, and when he asked me about it, I just shrugged my shoulders and pretended I hadn't noticed.

Harry smiled, but looked a little shy as he turned to see the both of us grinning at him; he left the kitchen, flicking the lights off as he passed through, and came over to us. I assumed he was going to take a seat next to Louis, but he surprised me when he didn't bend his legs enough to land on the ground, so rather, his ass fell right into my unsuspecting lap.

I scooted over slightly so that he wasn't crushing me entirely, but otherwise just allowed him to use me like a chair. I snaked my hands under his shirt, pulling him back against my chest and wrapping my arms all the way around him until I could clasp my hands together, resting them on his warm tummy.

"Are you ready yet?" I whispered, leaning forward so that my lips were brushing his ear.

He looked over his shoulder, giving my a soft kiss on the lips as he nodded his head; we pulled our lips apart as we heard a loud groan from Louis, but I relaxed when I realized he was just griping because the remote was on the other side of the room.

I nudged Louis with my leg, but his butt remained glued to the floor as he adamantly shook his head, "No way, Haz walked right past it," he argued, crossing his arms over his chest and refusing to move an inch.

I tried to use puppy dog eyes to look up at Harry, but he just hid his smirk as he shook his head before laying back, relaxing himself against my shoulder with his left arm resting lazily around my shoulder.

So that's how the three of us ended up just staring at a black television sceen in a darkening living room.

"Alright, alright... guys... I have a proposition for you," I said, a sly smile crossing my lips for a moment as I fought to keep my face stoic and unemotional.

"We're all ears..." Lou replied, hesitation clear in his voice as he stood up and plopped down on my other side of the little recliner, completely squishing me between the two of them. I rolled my eyes at the fact that he'd just stood up and could have very well walked over to fetch the remote, but I chose to ignore his laziness for the sake of having some fun, and perhaps pushing some buttons.

I was silent for a second, just listening to the way we were all breathing in tune with one another, loving the sound of it, "If you kiss each other, I'll go get the remote," I offered, wondering how far I could push them. The idea had been dwelling in the back of my mind for some time now, and I won't lie- the Larry fan fictions I'd been reading lately certainly weren't helping to tame my perverted fantasies.

They were both quiet for a moment, obviously considering the pros and cons, when Louis immediately sat up a little straighter. He looked me in the eye and squeezed my hip tightly, "I'll snog Harry if you give us a lap dance," he counter offered, an eager smile now on his face.

Both Harry and I immediately turned our heads, staring at Louis with wide eyes; without even taking a second to think, I quickly agreed, nodding my head enthusiastically. Pfft, a lap dance... I could handle that.

"Actually, I want a massage," Harry admitted with a small smile, "Neck's been killing me," he continued with a slight groan as he attempted to crack his neck to gain some relief. I smiled looking back and forth between the tow of them; of course Louis, the horny bastard, would want a fucking lap dance while Harry would want something like a sensual oil massage. God these two were such polar opposites, and I think that's why I was so obsessed with the two of them. Louis ignited my wild side with his abrasive charm, while Harry fed my girly side with his ridiculous romantic tendencies.

"Wait, I thought you didn't even ship Larry?" Harry accused, cocking his eyebrow and staring at me with an intensity that only his emerald eyes could offer.

I shrugged my shoulders, "A girl's allowed to change her mind, isn't she? Obviously I'm fucking dating Larry, so yeah, I think it's time I started shipping that shit," I replied nonchalantly, attempting to hide the slight rasp that was creeping into my voice due to the fact that I was becoming increasingly turned on.

"Fair enough," Louis said, readjusting me on his lap so that he could lean closer to Harry, whereas Harry's eyes grew even larger and a slight pink tinted his cheeks.

"Awe, Harry, don't be shy!" I cooed, petting his head in reassurance.

"Yeah, Harold... don't act like we haven't done this before," Louis added with a smirk, obviously seeing my mouth fall open in shock.

"Hold up... are you serious right now? You've got to be kidding me... there's no way--," I rambled on before Louis turned towards me and locked our lips, giving me a long, slow kiss in order to shut me up. Needless to say, I did indeed shut up.

"Of course not!" Harry denied a bit too quickly before looking up at me with guilty eyes, "I mean... okay, sometimes being on tour can be lonely though, and what's some kissing or a hand job among mates?" he questioned, shrugging his shoulders in such an innocent way that I'd almost forgotten that he'd pretty much admitted to exchanging hand jobs with the guys. Wait, what.

"What!" I said, incredulous, my mind searching through every gay fan fiction I'd ever laid my eyes on. Oh sweet Jesus...

"It's not a big deal," Harry said quietly, "it's just something lads do from time to time... sometimes we... experiment," he continued, apparently trying to climb out of the hole he'd already dug himself, however he was just sinking faster... the poor boy.

I was still staring at him with wide eyes as I heard Louis nearly cackling next to me, "You've got to be lying though," I argued, just not willing to accept that guys actually did that. Come on.

"I mean, yeah, I'm sure touring can be lonely... but you know how many girls there are out there willing to spread their legs in a nanosecond for you?" I asked, excitement getting the best of me as I became antsy, unable to absorb this sensitive information.

"We're not just going to screw our fans... it's kind of hard to find people we can trust enough to get that close to, you know?" Louis defended, actually sounding a bit embarrassed now, "Besides this happened ages ago... we haven't done anything recently," he added, studying my face as he tried to gauge my reaction.

"Oh shut up, you know you've screwed a few groupies, I mean, we discussed this the first night remember? When we discovered that all of you were quite literally hoes," I shot back in an amused voice, causing Harry to chuckle lightly, "Well... alright, we don't screw most of our fans," he corrected, his cheeks growing pink.

"So like... is this something that happened with all of the boys... or...?" I questioned, sneakily trying to dig up more dirty little secrets, but they just kept their mouths closed, giving me smug little grins.

I shook my head, "I still don't believe you. Kiss each other. Prove it," I demanded, falling back between the two of them so that they could reach one another. I was about to have a front row seat to a Larry make out session... hell maybe if I was lucky, I'd even get a hand job out of them. Ugh... a fangirl can only dream, right?

I watched in almost a disturbing amount of curiosity as their lips drew closer and closer together right before my eyes.

The silence of the room was nearly deafening and I tried to control my breathing as their lips brushed together, only lightly at first. The kiss was soft and shy and clumsy, yet I could feel my pulse picking up and beating wickedly through my veins.

Louis was leaning in, tilting his head to the side in order to reach a more comfortable angle and I watched in awe as Harry cupped the side of Lou's face, bringing them even closer together.

My breath hitched as I heard a low hum vibrate against one of their throats and my eyes grew wider as the ferocity of the kiss grew along with the attempt to get closer, further pushing me into the back of the recliner.

As I watched. I was seriously wondering if they were just trying to put on a nice show for me or if they were actually just that into the kiss. I watched intensely as the soft kisses transformed into something deeper and Harry's tongue slyly slid into Louis' willing mouth.

"Fuck..." I mumbled more to myself than anyone else, yet my verbal proof of arousal seemed to attract the attention of Louis and he turned toward me, a smirk playing at his rosy lips; I almost choked on my spit though, being as Harry never missed a beat when Louis broke the kiss to look at me, Harry just trailed his lips down Louis' jaw, placing light kisses all the way down his neck.

I could feel Louis studying my reaction, and although I had tried to play it cool at first, as I watched Harry moan, sucking gently along Louis' neck, I almost couldn't help my eyes from rolling into the back of my head.

Screw this. It was fucking torture.

"Is this what you were after, love?" Louis questioned, looking at me smugly before closing his eyes and leaning more into Harry's ravenous lips.

I'm not sure when it happened, but I felt someone squeezing my hand so I looked down only to find my fingers interlaced with Harry's. My heart fluttered in my chest as their kiss continued a few seconds longer before catching Louis' eye once more.

Before I realized what was happening, I felt myself being dragged closer to the both of them, and I gulped loudly as I was pulled even closer towards their hungry lips.

Strange noises of appreciation were slipping past my lips and although it was slightly embarrassing, I think they actually enjoyed the fact that they were affecting me so deeply.

As I watched them I realized that they really did love each other; although I don't think they'd necessarily be together if I wasn't a factor in the relationship; something deep down just told me that their love for one another ran just a little more deeply than friendship.

Before I realized what I was doing, I shoved my way in between the two of them, capturing Louis's lips in a needy kiss. I climbed onto his lap, severing Harry's mouth from Louis' neck but it was only a moment before he reattached onto mine, nipping greedily at the exposed skin.

Grinding myself down on Louis' crotch had him releasing a moan mixed with a few profanities and I felt Harry's warm hands slipping under my tee shirt, lazily trailing across my ribs as he continued to attack my neck.

Once we got to that point, there really was no turning back.

|| h a r r y ||

[flashes warning sign]
GRAPHIC SEX... {with someone boyxboy} is on the horizon... do no proceed if u are saving urself 4 jesus bc this scene might devirginize u sorry u have been warned :P
(lol seriously it's not that bad i just like scaring ppl... BOO!)

As Jet took it upon herself to climb into Louis' lap, the brief eye contact he made with me said a lot before she was devouring his lips.

I smiled against her heated skin, knowing that we'd succeeded in turning her on. Apparently Jetta was quite kinky, who knew watching boys snog for a few minutes would have her pretty much ripping her clothes off and forcing herself in between us to join in? As crazy as it sounded, it may be a very effective pulling technique.

Although Louis and I had never exchanged hand jobs like we had led her to believe, we had kissed before because of stupid drunken dares, so I suppose that was why it was so easy to sell it.

I heard Lou groan as she pretty much started dry humping him and I almost wanted to start laughing at just how into it Jetta was at the moment.

I continued sliding my lips across her skin, sucking gently at the side of her neck as I trailed my fingertips under her shirt and past her tummy, cupping her breasts for just a moment before blindly reaching for her back so that I could unhook the wretched bra which was hindering me from getting full access.

I quickly slipped it over her arms, yet she kept her shirt over her bare chest, which for some reason made things seem even hotter.

I palmed her breasts, still kissing along her neck as little moans of approval left her mouth and traipsed across Louis' jaw.

I trailed my hands down the front of her body once again, dipping into her knickers briefly; after feeling how wet she already was for us, it took everything in me not to rip her away from Louis and fuck her into the coffee table.

"You're not even wearing shorts... that's just asking for it, Jet," I said with a laugh as I realized there was literally nothing besides her flimsy underwear blocking off her entrance.

"Shut up, I'm wearing a long shirt... would you like for me to go put some shorts on, P.K.P?" she teased, leaning back to kiss me, even though her current position almost had her upside down, which was outrageously hot. I met her lips eagerly, and we crashed together with an intensity that comes when someone's been holding back for too long. And, I think we'd all been holding back for far too long.

I had already started unbuckling my jeans so that they were nearly down to my thighs when she all but turned to pounce on me. I barely had my dick out of my boxers before she was straddling me, grinding her wetness over my exposed cock, though she still had her knickers on so she was merely teasing.

I moaned at the friction though and buried my face against her neck, almost feeling overwhelmed as the smell of her hair surrounded me.

Louis was in the process of removing his own trousers, as I felt Jet reach down to grab my length, stroking it lightly with gentle fingers.

"Do you want Harry to fuck you, love?" Lou questioned, almost making me jump because he was kneeling in the recliner, nearly hovering over the two of us.

"Mhmmm," Jet moaned, the sound of her desperate voice was like a shot of adrenaline, and I was just dying to get inside of her. It'd been nearly two months since the last time I'd gotten to be with her, and I think Louis knew how much I wanted this... how much I needed this. Needed her.

Jet's tongue continued to tangle with mine as I tried to refrain from thrusting up into her willing, compliant body. My eyes, for whatever reason, made their way up to Louis', and I kind sat there with a shocked look on my face as his understanding eyes took in the scene before him. While Jet's hot lips made their way down the side of my neck before nipping at my collar bone, Louis just quirked an eyebrow before climbing off of the recliner and taking a few steps back, giving me a subtle nod in encouragement.

I kept staring at him as he continued to back away; I was confused, and somewhat offended... why was he leaving? Was he not comfortable with this? Since when? However, I was quickly torn away from my worrisome thoughts as Jet hastily began grinding over my painfully hard erection while trailing her fingertips ever so lightly down my arms, effectively making most of my body break out in goose bumps.

I shivered as I grabbed her hair at the nape of her neck, effectively causing her to cock her head to the side, submissively exposing her neck to my eager lips. Being unable to control myself any longer, I reached down between the two of us, pulling myself out of my boxers before reaching between her legs to grab her underwear and push it over to the side in order to gain access to the place where, just a week ago, I thought I'd never be allowed to touch again.

"God, you're so wet," I said roughly, barely recognizing my own voice as it was taken over by lust, "shit..." I mumbled into her shoulder as I used two fingers to thrust inside, taking my time to open her up.

She let out a long moan, which crept into my ear before vibrating teasingly to my southern regions; the sounds she was making were completely wonton and I was just aching to feel her clenching around me.

"I want you," she whispered huskily, further weakening my resolve to continue on with any foreplay. On second thought, screw the foreplay. I withdrew my fingers, bringing them to my lips in order to taste her, the action further causing her eyes to darken in arousal as she watched on in fascination.

She removed my hand before leaning forward to devour my mouth between her lips, using her teeth to nip and suck on any and every part she could reach. It was messy and dirty, and overall hot as hell; I groaned loudly against her open mouth as she reached down, grasping me, and quickly guiding my length between her trembling thighs. I pulled my lips free of hers to pull back and watch her face as she hovered over the tip, teasing me as she would sink down just low enough over me so that I could feel her, but not low enough to get that friction we both desperately craved.

When I'd had enough, I placed my hands on both of her shoulders and urgently pushed her down at the same time I thrust my hips upwards to connect with her body. The relief of being sheathed inside of her was almost immediately forgotten as that burning ache began to build in the pit of my stomach and I slid my hands under her shirt to palm her breasts for a quick moment before slipping them further down to rest on her rotating hips.

We were panting into each other's mouths, as I gripped her body tightly before helping to raise her off of me, almost entirely before we worked together to slam her body back down so that her bum was resting on my thighs once again.

The moan that broke through her swollen lips was maddening as I began to pick up the pace, focusing my attention on her face as she continued to ride me, bouncing up and down so quickly, the friction was nearly overwhelming.

I readjusted our position so that we were more comfortable and she gasped as I took her legs, wrapping them around my middle, before getting to my feet and pulling her up with me so that we were standing. Still connected, still panting, and still trembling against one another.

I think she enjoyed the fact that I could easily manhandle her; she seemed to be a little kinky in the way that she was turned on by a bit of roughness. As we stood up and I leaned her back against the couch, that's when I caught a glimpse of something in the corner, and I noticed Louis sitting on the opposite side of the room, stroking himself as he watched us with dark eyes. Should of known he was a freaky little voyeur.

Jet must have noticed my amused expression, because her gaze followed mine and she smiled as well as she caught sight of Louis on the opposite side of the room. Laying her down on the couch, she released a little moan as a I gave her an urgent thrust, sinking her body into the cushions.

"Hmm, should have... known... voyeurism was one of your... kinks," Jet finally spit out, since I'd been interrupting her sentence every time I buried myself deep inside of her body. Her face was turned toward Louis, so apparently she was talking to him; I smirked as I continued to make it hard for her to speak.

"Well, this is better than porn, so yeah... keep at it," he praised, sending Jetta a wink as her eyes closed and I felt her body spasm beneath me since I hadn't slowed my movements, "Fuuuck, Harry! Trying to... have a... conver... sation here!" she finally groaned out in broken gasps, digging her nails into my shoulders in an attempt to slow my bucking hips.

"I know, it's entertaining to watch," I admitted, rutting against her body, pressing deep inside and holding myself there as I touched my hand to her chin, nudging her face upwards so that I could devour her lips once more.

"Well, then let's give him... a show..." she panted in between our feverish kisses, and I groaned as she lifted her arms, giving me the go ahead to pull the tee shirt off of her trembling body. I gripped the material and slowly dragged it up over her head, watching in awe as her hair splayed out in a beautiful mess all around her.

"God, you're beautiful," I whispered, holding myself inside of her once against as I brought my lips to her breasts, nuzzling my face between them as she arched her back to give me better access.

"Harry... please," she whimpered adorably, trying to fuck herself against me, which effectively caused me to start thrusting into her even harder.

"Lou!" she called out, reaching her arm out to beckon him closer; without a moment of hesitation he got to his feet and strutted over, still stroking himself as he approached us and I barely even batted an eyelash at Louis' exposed dick. May as well get used to it right? Crap stop thinking about Louis' dick... I brought my attention to stare back down at Jet's withering body, trying to refocus my concentration. Yes... just look at Jetta's boobs... not Louis' dick...

Louis was now standing right next to us and I awkwardly made eye contact with him for a few moments before I noticed the little smirk on his face, which reassured me that he was okay with this. For some reason, his willing participation in this actually meant a lot to me, or at least his acceptance.

Jet reached out and gripped his dick, pumping her hand up and down his shaft, and I watched as he slowly closed his eyes, almost rolling them into the back of his head. I noticed that Jet was looking up, back and forth between the two of us, and my thrusts increased as I watched her body bouncing back and forth as I continued my relentless pounding. Her eyes were wide with excitement, and clouded with lust as she studied the two of us closely.

"Kiss each other," she demanded, watching us intently as both Louis and I slowly looked at one another. Well... I guess this was going to be something that was happening, now? Apparently Jetta got off to watching the two of us, which wasn't necessarily bad. I guess it was just something we were going to have to get used to.

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt a hot mouth on mine and my eyes opened wide for a second to focus on Louis' face. After appreciating his features for a moment, I allowed my eyes to slip closed as I felt his hand cupping the side of my jaw. Jetta moaned as Lou licked against my lips, capturing my tongue and sucking it sloppily into his mouth. I guess I finally understood Katy Perry's song... I now know what it means to kiss a boy and actually like it. Granted, I was probably liking it because it was Louis... if it were any other bloke, I'd probably be cringing right now.

Suddenly, Louis hunched over, moaning loudly against my tongue, and I pulled away for a second to see Jetta propped up on her elbows, with her lips closed his neglected cock which was obviously needing attention.

"F...cuk," he cursed hotly into my mouth, and both of our eyes were open for a moment, staring at one another, and strangely, I wasn't even sure if we were doing this for Jet's benefit anymore, or if we were just doing it because... well, why the hell not?

Without breaking my lips away from Louis', I took Jetta's legs which were opened wide and brought them in closer so that they were bent at the knee and resting against my shoulders, creating a new angle to reach more deeply into her body. Louis was now slightly leaning over Jet, his knees resting on the cushions with his arms keeping him up by holding onto the back of the couch.

After a few seconds, I dropped my lips from Louis' so that the both of us could admire the girl beneath us; slight "ugh ugh ugh's" could be heard slipping out of her mouth as the rhythm of my thrusts matched the rhythm of her head as it bobbed up and down Louis' length.

He must have pushed in a little too hard though because she immediately started choking, and her eyes began watering as she quickly pulled away, glaring up at him.

"Lewisss," she whined in a somewhat stern tone, but the fact that her voice sounded totally wrecked from Louis hitting the back of her throat was almost too much to handle. I could feel myself wavering over the edge; I watched on as Louis' lips curved into a small smile and he took a finger to swipe away a stray tear that was just beneath her eye, "Sorry, love," he cooed, bending over to place a heated kiss against her lips.

|| l o u i s ||

I bent over, kissing Jetta gently in an attempt to distract her from the fact that I'd made her gag... whoops. I already knew from the few times that she'd given me head that she had a pretty strong gag reflex and absolutely hated it when I would thrust too hard. The last time I did it she had threatened to puke on me, which was obviously a mood killer. Luckily, this time she didn't actually follow through.

She seemed to dismiss my lack of control as I kissed her, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me even closer. I could feel Harry's thrusts picking up in speed which obviously meant that he was close, and Jet's light panting grew into a continuous moan as he began really nailing her, eagerly chasing his release.

"F*ck!" Harry yelled, the word sounding more like a moan as it tore out of his throat, and his hips began losing rhythm as he rocked into her a few more times before finally coming to a stop. He was resting inside of her, leaning over so that he literally was burying his face in between her breasts; he was never one for modesty, after all.

Jet was still panting against my lips as she came down from her high, and I released her mouth in order to rest my forehead against hers. The three of us were just a big sweaty mess, and although third party observers would probably be disgusted over what a mess we were, I actually found it God damn hot. 

"Oh God," Harry groaned, his voice muffled because he was still hiding his face in between Jetta's boobs.

"I like it when you guys make out... I think I understand Larry shippers a little better now; too bad they'll never get to see what I saw. Poor them," Jet quipped in a voice that actually conveyed no sympathy for the poor Larry shippers, whatsoever.

"Ughh... yeah that doesn't leave this room," I whispered, my voice sounding dry from lack of use; Harry finally picked his head up to wink at me and I responded by narrowing my eyes to give him a stern look.

"What?! I'm not going to say anything..." he defended with a mischievous smile.

"You guys are going to have to do that more often," Jet added on, and I turned my eyes to give her a strange look.

"You're such a little freak," I mused, laughing kindly at her obvious turn on which she wasn't shy about sharing with us. The girl really had no shame... but that's what I loved about her, I suppose.

Harry sluggishly pulled himself off of her, exposing her body once more which I couldn't help but to take a long look at the smooth curves and creamy skin. I was drawn away from appreciating her breasts when Jet's voice dragged my eyes back up to look at her lips once more, "Hey, Lewis... did you even finish?" she asked curiously, trying to look over the side of the couch to take a look at my obvious erection which was still hard and rather uncomfortable.

"Err... no... but I can just go take a shower and finish myself off, it's not a big deal," I assured her, slowly trying to climb to my feet while Harry was already wandering away toward the direction of his room, "Shower sounds good, I'll see you guys in a bit," he said, turning on his heal and rushing back over to kiss Jet on her cheek before hurrying away. He then turned around once more and swooped in to kiss me on the cheek also, "Bloody hell! Shove off Harry," I said with a laugh as I wiped his spit off of my face. Both Harry and Jetta began laughing as Harry danced away from my hands that were threatening to twist all four of his precious n ipples. Just wait, I'll get my revenge.

I was standing up and was quite caught off guard as I felt Jet wrap her arms around my torso and pull me down onto the couch, "Don't be silly... you know I'd never leave your sweet balls blue," she said with a wink as she pulled me on top of her.

I laughed loudly, immediately connecting my lips with hers and slipping right back into what we'd already started.

+

I peeked my eyes open when I heard a few thumping sounds followed by movement on my right side; there were small rays of sunlight filtering in through the window and I looked around, trying to figure what had woken me up. I glanced to my right to see Harry lying next to me... fuck why was he spooning me again? And when the hell did he even get here?

I still felt disoriented as I noticed there was a blanket draped over the three of us, and I smiled down when I felt Jetta shifting in my arms. After a few seconds, I jumped suddenly when I heard three loud knocks at the front door. Shit. That must have been what woke me up.

The knocking must have startled Jet as well because she quickly sat up and looked around, taking in her surroundings. Once she noticed Harry lying next to me, she rose the blanket to see his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Why are you always the one in the middle, Lou?" she said laughing loudly, her eyes crinkling closed as she fell back and looked up at the ceiling, shaking with laughter.

"Hey yeh twats! Wake tha hell up!" Niall's annoyed voice sounded from the other side of the door. I finally felt Harry moving around behind me and I turned over with wide eyes as I heard Niall putting his spare key into the door and unlocking it.

"Just a minute!" I yelled towards the door, panicking because well... the three of us where still sprawled out together on the living room floor naked and... spooning.

Unfortunately, we just kept knocking each other over in our scramble to get up and Jet ended up just pulling the blanket away from me and Harry in order to cover herself, which in turn left us completely exposed. Well this should be fun to explain...

We all stopped moving as Niall walked into the room, his eyes wide and mouth gaping open, "What the..." he mumbled, but cut himself off as he quickly turned around to offer us a shred of privacy. Jetta took her chance and sprinted out of the room, while both Harry and I just stared awkwardly at one another.

I swallowed loudly as I stepped forward, grabbing a throw pillow to hold over my crotch, "Niall... it's not what it looks like..."

________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note sechsundneunzig:

[sweats profusely]
[apologizes for boyxboy smut]
[prays you accept where I'm taking the larrietta relationship]
[laughs bc how awkward do u think Niall feels rn?]
[will love u forever if you caught the SNL reference ;)] << to this day (as far as I'm aware) no one has ever caught the SNL reference xD hint: it's when Keenan Thompson pretends to be Reba McIntyre aka my favorite snl short of all time! (with andy samburg)

SERIOUSLY TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE LARRIETTA SITUATION? I JUST FELT LIKE I REALLY WANTED TO TRY TO MAKE A THREE WAY RELATIONSHIP WORK BECAUSE I'VE NEVER REALLY SEEN THAT IN A FANFIC BEFORE... LIKE I'VE SEEN LOVE TRIANGLES BUT NOT ACTUAL THREE WAY RELATIONSHIPS... buuut, if u don't like it, my advice is to just zip your lips and open your mind to lOvE... & if after throughly attempting to OPEN YOUR MIND u still happen to be anti-larrietta well, then ima just need u to take a step back and reevaluate your life. k?

Sorry for the lack of Chialler... but I mean...  threesomes are like artistically draining... so I can't help it that my energy feels zapped out of me u hobknockers.

 <3 Mandy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 2.5K 64
Sequel To Alpha's Broken Luna [h.s.] Book 2/3 // "Calla we have to hurry!" I screamed. "Me don't want to leave Harry!" She cried. "Listen, if we st...
331K 16.1K 56
Book 3 of Afterlife series Safe. Lane is finally safe, home, and with Harry. It was everything both of them wanted. After a trying and difficult time...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
807K 22.7K 67
*currently re-editing* She was a fallen angel, and he helped her tear off her wings. A book in which Lee Haechan had fully corrupted Park Chaerin, th...