It Is What It Is |11+|

Author's Note siebenundsiebzig:
Hey guys...
I know I have to update more often... I've really been slacking lately. To be honest, sometimes I get caught up reading other stories on wattpad and sort of lose my writing mojo lol not to mention I am the worst (or is it best?) procrastinator of all time so... also you can blame the boys because recently  I've gotten on an older interview watching kick... don't even get me started on the TMH tour concert clips. I can't help myself. I feel like a 14 year old white girl... well I am white but that's irrelevant... I'd like to use one of my favorite quotes to express my emotions...

"Nothing makes a woman feel more like a girl than a man that sings like a boy."
-Pitch Perfect

Seriously, that quote could easily explain my painful obsession.

Song of the chapter is Valerie (Louis' version of course!) [so if you'll kindly take a peek in the media section at the clip I've provided, get your lawyers ready and prepare to sue for emotional distress. Not gonna lie, the WAY Louis looks when he sings (the way he holds the mic, puts his hand on his belly, and his singing face) is so fucking sexy... ugh... why am I naked? oops... i seem to spontaneously strip when i think about Louis. don't tell niall  *awkward smile*]

You guys should check out Fanboy [Narry] by @thewayyoulooktonight because it's incredibly funny

Ok guys... on with the show... btw... I'M SORRY... this scene is mature because there's something wrong with me and all I wanna do is write Louetta sex scenes 24/7 bc HOT... dON'T jUDge mE byE

yeah so... if you don't like to read graphic porn please look away... but if you're cool LIKE ME and enjoy it, then please proceed you little pervy panda, you!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11: It Is What It Is

|| j e t t a ||

I sat lazily on the tire swing in my backyard swaying back and forth; I glanced up from my knees and smirked down at Louis who was lying on the ground below, facing upwards with his eyes closed. After lunch, Louis had come with me to help pack the rest of my things. We were also going to talk to my mother about moving to London, however, I was having second thoughts; Lou wasn't the most responsible example... I probably should have waited to bring Liam or something.

The wind was making my hair dance around wildly and as my eyes studied him, I saw his hair blow messily across his forehead. I slowly reached my hand downwards, tousling his hair lightly before sweeping it away from his face.

I didn't move my hand away as he opened an eye and peeked it open at me, offering me a crooked smile, "Can you go five minutes without touching me, love?" he asked playfully.

I scowled at him before reaching my hands down from the tire swing and grabbing a hold of his sides tightly, "I really can't Lewis," I teased, squeezing his sides even tighter as he tried to scoot out of my reach.

"Ugh... God... where's security when I need them?" he mumbled to himself, releasing a light laugh as he rolled away, however, being the stubborn brat I was, I refused to release him and he pulled me right off of the swing and onto the ground so that I landed on his legs.

"My legs! My legs!" he squealed in an obnoxious voice, flopping around beneath me like a fish.

I just hugged him tighter before climbing up his body and straddling him, "But Boobear!" I cried, trying not to laugh as I pinned his shoulders down and stared down at him, "I'm your biggest fan! I have a shrine for you in my basement! I love you so much! Pleeease! Marry me! Father my children!" I continued, matching his level of obnoxiousness.