You're My Bad Habit |1+|

Author's Note siebenundfünfzig:

Like I stated in the prologue, if you are reading this story without previously reading akotw... then u need to get outta here and go find my first book 'A Kiss on the Wrist'
[smacks u lovingly away with a Niall cardboard cutout]

Song of the chapter is "Bad Habits" by My Favorite Highway
[
check out the video in the media section if you'd like to hear it]

Dedicated to @zialfeelsxx because I don't want her gouging out her eyes... plus she's a big LOUETTA shipper... so I think this chapter will make her feel tingly all over <3
(u are all welcome for the louetta tingles ok)

btW,
just so we are on the same page... I'm no longer going to include [mature] in the chapter title... it just looks too busy... so instead, if a chapter is indeed [mature], I plan to include a + sign next to the chapter number. For example, this is chapter one, and there is a mature scene, so in the chapter title bar I have put |1+| see? eeeasy :) just remember that for future chapters if you are trying to find (or avoid) smut :p

As always... I will attempt to warn u when my fictional characters engage in filthy, literary sexcapades. so if u wanna hide yo eyeZ until the scary dicks and vaginas go away, well, that is your (terrible) decision o.O
____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: You're My Bad Habit

|| l o u i s ||  (le gasp! graphic love scene... shield your virgin eyes)
*this takes place the night before the airport scene*

Everyone was settling down around the telly and Jetta had made the wonderful decision to watch some ridiculous movie called "Mama" which honestly, was rather terrifying. Any movie that involves creepy little children just really gives me the creeps.

Jet and I were the only two still standing and I realized we were both zeroing in on the last open armchair. We looked at each other and then back at the chair a few times before springing into action.

Even though she got a bit of a head start I somehow still managed to sneak into the chair right before her; however this did not stop her from plopping down right on top of me... knees first.

I groaned dramatically as she literally kneed me right in the balls, and I could almost feel my eyes watering as I slid out of the chair and onto the floor.

Everyone was sort of snickering and Jetta had an apologetic look on her face as she leaned over to lay her hand on my cheek, "Sorry Lewis... just consider that payback for the pool incident earlier..." she trailed of, biting her lip to stop herself from laughing.

"Your aim is quite impeccable," I mumbled as I pulled myself up to a sitting position and glared up at her smug face.

She rolled her eyes at my sourness and patted the seat next to her, "Oh c'mon you big baby. Get your ghetto booty up here," she teased as Liam started the movie.

"Stop making fun of me," I pouted, my hand still covering the goods. I dragged myself off the floor and squeezed into the seat next to her.

"Seriously though, I think Nicki Minaj is your actual birth mother," she said with a wink.

Harry started laughing loudly from across the room where he was sitting next to Liam, "That's what we tell him all the time!" he exclaimed as he did his little head shake thing and looked at Jetta.

"Everyone quiet!" Liam said, raising his hands in a dramatic effect in order to silence the room.

Thankfully, all of the bum jokes stopped and I was left to the silence of my own thoughts as well as the constant throbbing reminder between my legs.