Twisted ▷ Klaus Mikaelson [CO...

By mikaeIsons

Estella Salvatore hates Klaus Mikaelson with a passion. Klaus Mikaelson is hopelessly in love with Estella Sa... More

BEFORE READING
TWISTED
E.S & K.M AESTHETICS
PART ONE
ONE; REVENGE
TWO; LEGENDARY
THREE; ELIJAH
FOUR; THE KNOWING
FIVE; GLASS TABLE GIRLS
SIX; BEFORE
SEVEN; MOONSTONE
EIGHT; ACQUAINTANCES
NINE; UNTOUCHABLE
TEN; KNEW BETTER
ELEVEN; LOST BOY
TWELVE; BAD DECISIONS
THIRTEEN; MISGUIDED HEROES
FOURTEEN; BOY WHO CRIED WOLF
FIFTEEN; WALK AWAY
SIXTEEN; THE RUN AND GO
SEVENTEEN; WHATEVER IT TAKES
EIGHTEEN; CRYPTIC
NINETEEN; ECHOES OF SILENCE
TWENTY; DISTRUST
TWENTY-ONE; OIL ON WATER
PART TWO
TWENTY-TWO; BLOODSTREAM
TWENTY-THREE; BLEEDING OUT
TWENTY-FOUR; ALL OF THE STARS
TWENTY-FIVE; BETTER LEFT UNSAID
TWENTY-SIX; DELUSION
TWENTY-SEVEN; THE TWENTIES
TWENTY-EIGHT; REBEKAH
TWENTY-NINE; SUSPICION
THIRTY; BARELY SANE
THIRTY-ONE; ALIVE AND KICKING
THIRTY-TWO; EVER THE TRUSTING
THIRTY-THREE; PREDATORY SPECIES
THIRTY-FOUR; BAIT
THIRTY-FIVE; TENSE RELATIONS
THIRTY-SIX; PROTECTION
THIRTY-SEVEN; PRAY YOU CATCH ME
THIRTY-EIGHT; HOUSE OF MEMORIES
THIRTY-NINE; THE BALLAD OF ME AND MY BRAIN
FORTY; IF I BELIEVE YOU
FORTY-ONE; FAVORITE WORST NIGHTMARE
FORTY-TWO; HALF A HEART
FORTY-THREE; TELL ME A LIE
FORTY-FIVE; HAUNTED
FORTY-SIX; CHILD'S PLAY
FORTY-SEVEN; GONER
FORTY-EIGHT; WOODEN HEARTS
FORTY-NINE PT.1; DESPAIR
FORTY-NINE PT.2; HOPE
FIFTY; Q&A
TVD FANFICTION AWARDS
"Update!!"

FORTY-FOUR; NOTHERN DOWNPOUR

32K 879 425
By mikaeIsons

I APOLOGIZE! WATTPAD IS SUPER GLITCHY :/

GOAL: 10 COMMENTS THAT DO NOT SAY "UPDATE!"

FORTY-FOUR; NORTHERN DOWNPOUR (S3E19)

~

Estella walked down the stairs into the basement with a bag. She approached the door to one of the cells and peered through the barred door window.

"Alaric?" Estella called out looking around.

"Yep. Still me," Alaric replied to her unasked question.

She unlocked the door, spotting Alaric on a cot inside.

"You know, you shouldn't be in here. It defeats the point of the whole being locked in a cellar thing," Alaric pointed out.

"Well, you still need the basics," Estella replied, digging around in the backpack. "Toothbrush, clothes, some boring books to help you sleep."

Alaric picked up a few of the books, raising an eyebrow.

"Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?" Alaric asked, looking up at Estella.

"What? No, I grabbed....Damon," Estella muttered, realizing who grabbed the wrong book. "Thinks he's hilarious."

"At least one of us still has a sense of humor," Alaric remarked with a lopsided smile.

Elena walked inside, then, looking worried as ever.

"Are you sure that you...? I mean you don't have to be kept in here," Elena told him with a frown.

"Ah, no, this is...this is the right place for me to be," Alaric stated. "At least until you guys can convince my highly uncooperative alter ego to fess up to where I or he hid the white oak stake."

"We looked everywhere. You....the other you, hid it well," Elena said to him.

"What's Klaus gonna do if you can't find it?" Alaric asked.

"It's the only thing that will kill him, so wage war, murder people, you know Klaus stuff," Estella replied with a frown.

Elena pulled up a chair, sitting down it in to look at Alaric and Estella seriously.

"Listen, Stefan is gonna watch over you for a little while," Elena told him. "Now that Klaus knows where Jeremy is, it's not safe so, Damon and I are gonna go to Denver to pick him up."

"Why do you say that like you're waiting for us to disapprove?" Estella asked her.

"I don't know. Me and Damon. Traveling across the country," Elena explained slowly.

"I guess I'm more curious to hear what Stefan has to say about it," Alaric remarked.

"Actually, it was his idea. He thinks that I have some unresolved feelings for Damon," Elena stated.

Estella raised her eyebrows at this.

"Do you?" She questioned.

"I guess that's why I'm going on this trip. So I can figure it out," Estella replied.

~

Estella walked inside the cafeteria, frowning when she spotted the 20s decor instead of the 70s. The blonde walked over to Caroline.

"I thought we were doing the 70s?" Estella asked Caroline.

"Too flashy, people. It's supposed to be speakeasy, not the World Fair," Rebekah interrupted. She turned to Caroline. "Ah, good, you're here. I need help setting up the tables so, get to it."

"What do you think you're doing?" Caroline asked her.

"Somebody has to be in charge," Rebekah replied.

"Yeah, me. I'm the chair of the Dance Committee," Caroline stated. "The theme of the decade dance is the 1970s."

"So, you'd rather dress in tacky colors with bad hair than be a classic flapper from the jazz age?" Rebekah asked her, raising an eyebrow. "Honestly, I don't know what my brother sees in you."

"Maybe he sees a challenge," Caroline responded. "See, unlike some other people, I don't sleep with everyone I make eye contact with."

"Maybe we can do both decades?" Matt suggested.

"No," the three blonde said to him.

"Go on, Matt, don't be a coward. You know you loved my 20s idea when I presented it to the group," Rebekah said to the bus boy.

"Traitor!" Caroline snapped at him.

"Bell bottoms and disco? I don't know, this just seemed cooler," Matt replied defensively.

"See? It's just cooler," Rebekah mocked, a victorious smirk on her face.

"Whatever. Have fun at your stupid dance. Come on, Estella."

The two vampires walked out, Matt following them out of the cafeteria. When they were out of earshot, the two blondes smirked and high-fived.

"Impressive! You sold it!" Caroline cheered, a grin on her face.

"And you bought yourself a day," Matt remarked, a small smile growing on his face.

"Thank you. Just keep her occupied," Caroline demanded. "Be careful!"

"You too. And uh, tell him I said hi. Okay?" Caroline nodded in reply, hopping in her car.

~

Estella walked inside her house, wiping her lips of the blood she had before, and stepped down to the basement. She spotted Stefan and Alaric drinking, making her roll her eyes.

"I assume they've got Jeremy by now?" Estella asked the two, sitting down in the room.

"They should. Haven't heard from them," Stefan replied. "Elena's worried about him, knowing that she can't count on his ring anymore."

"Who knows? Maybe his alter ego is a pot smoking, hippie pacifist," Alaric muttered, making Estella and Stefan let out a weak laugh. "I can't say, I thought mine would be so hostile and militant."

"That actually makes perfect sense. Your wife left you to become a vampire and your girlfriend was killed by one," Estella remarked with a shrug.

"You must really hate me. Here I am, the failed hunter slash drinking buddy of vampires," Alaric said bitterly.

"Ah, he's too judgmental," Stefan replied.

"The thing is, he's me," Alaric stated with a frown. "I'm not compelled, I'm not possessed, there's no humanity switch. What drives him is me."

"No. No, he's not you. He's the darkest parts of you. The parts we all have," Stefan told him.

Estella rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Well, this is depressing, isn't it?" A new voice asked.

Estella sat up more, looking at Klaus. She knew he was here to collect the two other stakes.

"Oh, and I found this upstairs." Klaus held up the stake. "Now, by my count, there should be one more."

"Yeah, that's gonna need a little more time," Estella grumbled.

"Why? Because we're waiting for that one to pass out?" Klaus gestured to Alaric. "No thanks. I think I'll just kill him."

"Well, then you won't know the location of the other stake," Stefan said to him.

"I can live with that," Klaus replied.

"Well, I can't. When we staked Finn, we discovered that killing an Original vampire killed its entire bloodline," Estella argued. "Now, I know I'm descended by you and I'd rather not die...but my brothers, I don't know who they descend from, so why don't we just find the stake, destroy it, so we can all be safe?"

"So, the fate of the entire vampire race depends on you finding a stake? And to get it we need you to pass out," Klaus stated. "Which means that I feel totally justified doing this."

Klaus rushed over to Alaric, snapping his neck. Estella's eyes widened, standing up in shock.

"There. Sleeping like a baby."

~

Estella sat on the ground with Stefan, flipping through some book she had brought down while waiting for Alaric to wake up again.

Alaric jolted up, gasping slightly and groaning.

"Welcome back," Stefan remarked, turning the page of Moby Dick.

"What happened? Did I uh..?" Alaric trailed off, motioning to himself to gesture as him turning evil.

"No, you pretty much laid there dead for half the night," Estella stated. "But on the uh- on the plus side, I did almost finish reading The Great Gatsby."

"This is stupid. Evil me or whatever you want to call him, he's not gonna make an appearance," Alaric ranted. "Why would he? I mean, the best hiding place is the one where you can't find the person who hid it."

"I know," Stefan replied glumly.

"So, how do you want to do this?" Alaric questioned the two vampires.

"I don't want to do any of this," Stefan remarked.

"Well, that makes two of us. But I don't think we have much choice in the matter," Alaric replied with a frustrated sigh. He started to slip off the ring.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Estella asked him hurriedly. "You need that ring."

"No, what I need is hope that my alter ego doesn't have a death wish. So, I'm taking bets that my dark side has a sense of self-preservation," Alaric declared. "So, let's see if he defends himself against death."

"Alaric, I'm not killing you," Stefan protested.

"I'll do it. I need to get some anger out of me anyway," Estella stated.

She rushed towards the hunter, swinging a punch towards him. Alaric groaned, only making Estella punch harder.

"You're not putting enough into this," Alaric snapped at her.

"If I put anymore into this, I'll break your spine," Estella argued.

Nevertheless, she lifted her foot and kicked Alaric in the gut. He groaned, yet stayed the same. Estella was growing frustrated and annoyed, glaring at him.

"Come on!" She yelled.

She picked up his body, throwing him at a brick wall. Alaric hit his head, yet a weak chuckle escaped his lips.

"You're so weak." Alaric stood up. "Look at you, one of nature's most hideous creatures and you can't even get that right."

"You," Estella breathed out.

"Me."

Estella and Stefan traded looks, the younger of the two deciding to question him first.

"Where's the stake?" Stefan demanded from Alaric.

"You're worse than I ever was. Spineless, pathetic," Alaric spat.

"Tell me where the stake it before I kill you," Estella ordered.

"You know you're all gonna burn," Alaric taunted. "Ashes to dust."

Estella started to hit Alaric more, yelling at him to tell her the location of the stake. He wasn't responding, only making Estella grow furious and irritated.

"I'm gonna kill you in three...two...one," Estella went to snap his neck, yet he stopped her.

"It's in the cave, where no vampire can get it!" Alaric told them, letting out a sinister laugh.

Estella threw him to the ground, her and Stefan walking out of the cellar and shutting it close. Estella ran a hand through her hair, fixing it. The went up to the parlor where Rebekah and Klaus stood, waiting for them.

"That wasn't too hard, was it?" Klaus asked with a smirk.

The blonde Original went downstairs to fetch Alaric.

He went to pour himself a drink, smirk ever present as he watched Estella out of the corner of his eye.

"That's a little gratuitous, don't you think, Estella?" Klaus asked her. "I would have been more gentle."

Rebekah returned, Alaric in her death grip.

"I'm gonna take him to the caves," Rebekah stayed. She turned to Alaric. "You're gonna go inside and fetch me the stake and if you think you're gonna hide, you're wrong."

"And then there was one," Klaus muttered. He looked at the Salvatores. "I know about your brother's little mission to Denver. He failed. Not that that's news anymore."

"So, what are you gonna do now, Klaus?" Stefan asked the hybird. "You gonna kill me?

"No. No killings will be happening in this house," Estella argued.

"I haven't actually decided yet," Klaus replied to Stefan, sitting down on the couch.

"Aww, sure you have," Stefan said to him, joining him on the couch. "See you've had every chance and every excuse imaginable to do it, but yet you haven't. Which means you don't want to."

"You know something, you're right. You see, I'm still waiting for my old friend to come back. By the looks of it, he's just beneath the surface," Klaus remarked. "Waiting to come out and play. Isn't that right, Ripper?"

"I've been fighting that part of myself, thinking that if I repressed it then it would go away. But it won't. And now that I've accepted it, it can't control me. And neither can you," Stefan declared confidently. "So, unless you're gonna stake me, why don't you get the hell out of my house?"

Stefan walked away and up to his room. Estella watched him go with a sigh before turning to the hybrid.

"I'll walk you out," she muttered.

The blonde escorted Klaus to their front door, opening for him and saying a small, "goodbye" before shutting the door close.

~

this didn't have much substance :/ but we're almost done with season three wowowow

what did you think about the fight scene with Alaric and Estella?

-holly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 96.8K 43
The youngest Mikaelson and the oldest Salvatore meet under unlikely circumstances and fall in love. [SEASON TWO - THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [BOOK ONE OF T...
1.6M 34.2K 53
Stefan and Damon's sister, Ava, arrives in town unannounced with secrets. Secrets that will destroy their family bond forever. Forever is a long time...
2.4K 82 9
"You and me always forever We could stay alone together You and me always forever Say you'll stay never be separate" "You know you've got me in your...