The Unexpected [NARRY]

By fxckthat

[#210 in FAN FICTION] Niall is a high school student, and Harry is his math teacher. [THIS STORY DEALS WITH E... More

Prologue
Chapter One - Just a Kid
Chapter Two - Cutting Diaries
Chapter Three - Said Too Much
Chapter Four - Bravery
Chapter Five - Tears Of Blood
Chapter Six - Mutual
Chapter Seven - Call Me Harry
Chapter Eight - Sing to Me
Chapter Nine - The Plan
Chapter Ten - I'm So Sorry
Chapter Eleven - First Date
Chapter Twelve - Closure
Chapter Fourteen - In Case
Chapter Fifteen - Losing You
Chapter Sixteen - Waterbed
Chapter Seventeen - The Morning After
Chapter Eighteen - Family Violence
Chapter Nineteen - The Student Teacher
Chapter Twenty - He Called It Rape
Chapter Twenty One - The Note
Chapter Twenty Two - Return of the Cutting Diaries
Chapter Twenty Three - Confident
Chapter Twenty Four - Playing With Scissors
Chapter Twenty Five - Then Do It, Then Make Me
Chapter Twenty Six - Thirsty
Chapter Twenty Seven - Promposal
Chapter Twenty Eight - Justin
Chapter Twenty Nine - Just Another Letter
Chapter Thirty - Shooting Star
Chapter Thirty One - Happiness In The Hospital
Chapter Thirty Two - Snuggles In Bed
Chapter Thirty Three - Ecology Is A Horrible Biology
Chapter Thirty Four - Not A Prom Chaperone
Chapter Thirty Five - Suit And Tie
Chapter Thirty Six - Adore You
UPDATE
Chapter Thirty Seven - Mum
Chapter Thirty Eight - Graduation Day

Chapter Thirteen - Go Home

21.7K 672 315
By fxckthat

CHAPTER 12

[Zayn’s POV]

“That sounded perfect.” I smiled at Niall as he placed his guitar down beside him on his bed. I sat crossed legged on his bedroom floor listening to him practice for the talent show in the upcoming week. He was going to sing an acoustic version of Miley Cyrus’ new song, We Can’t Stop. He had changed it up a bit to add his own originality to it.

“You really think so?” He smiled down at me, moving aside so I could sit on the bed too. I jumped up and nodded eagerly, causing him to smile. He then turned his head to look at the clock on his wall, “Shit, I’ve got to get going! Harry’s probably waiting for me!”

“What’s going on?” I grinned, watching the boy jump up and rip his clothes off. He was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Niall didn’t answer until he had put on a black sweater and grey skinny jeans,

“I’m going to Harry’s house tonight. It’s Friday night! It’s date night!” He grinned. I watched as he sprayed cologne in the air and walked through the faint cloud several times. I couldn’t help but to laugh as how giddy he got for his date. He picked up his guitar and packed it away in its case, “I’m going to sing my song for Harry!”

“He’ll fall deeper in love with you after he hears you sing.” I said. Niall gave me a side-glance and awkwardly laughed. I’d assume from the word ‘love’. Soon enough he was running down his steps and running out the door, leaving me alone in his house as his mother was at the market buying food.

I took this time to catch up on the sleep I haven’t been getting since everything happened. I found myself laying down on the couch in Niall’s family room and soon got lost in the darkness. The sleep was uneventful as I didn’t dream anything, and if I did, I hadn’t remembered it.

“Zayn, sweetie?” I slowly opened my eyes and saw Niall’s mum standing at the room entrance, a smile on her face, “Do you happen to know where my son may be?”

“Oh yes,” I yawned, “He went out for date night.” I continued to speak through my yawn.

“Date night?” His mum looked at me with a confused glance.

“Yeah, with Harry.” I then rested my head back onto the pillow I had been resting on and listened to Mrs. Horan speak.

“Who’s Harry?”

“Harry Styles.”

“What.” And this wasn’t a question - it was a statement. I suddenly realized what I had said and sat straight up, scared for myself, but mostly scared for Niall, “What do you mean date night with Harry Styles. Harry Styles is Niall’s math teacher!”

I remained silent; ashamed I had let Niall down. I refused to look up into his mum’s eyes because I could tell she was close to crying since her voice was breaking. I tried to come up with an excuse but it was too late. She knew I meant his teacher and I saw how her face turned from happy to angered. She quickly left the house and I heard her tires roaring down the street.

I ran up to my bedroom and grabbed my phone, and dialed Niall’s number. I had to get a hold of him.

[Niall’s POV]

“Your voice… It’s angelic…” Harry quietly smiled from the foot of his bed. I sat up near the bed frame and sang the actual song I was singing for the talent show, “And you wrote this?”

“Yes.”

 “Who for?”

“It’s for Zayn.” I smiled, looking down at my guitar, “He also gave me this beautiful guitar as an apology.”

“Oh.”

“So I wrote him this song because he’s been going through such a hard time recently. I just want to give him a sweet surprise.”

“Oh.”

“He thinks I’m singing We Can’t Stop by Miley Cyrus, but I’m going to come out and dedicate my performance to him, bring him out on stage, and sing this to him.” I continued to smile at my idea and then looked up at Harry. He expression was cold, as if he didn’t care. He got up and started heading to his door.

“Where are you going?”

“Downstairs.”

“What’s wrong?” I asked, but Harry ignored me and began his travels down his steps. I heard the creak of his wooden steps and the wooden floor. I struggled to get up, packed my guitar up and followed him downstairs in a hurry. As I began going down the stairs my phone starting buzzing from inside my pocket.

Zayn was calling, but I didn’t have the time to answer so I declined the call. I made my way downstairs and saw Harry sitting on his couch, watching the television. He ignored me when I walked in, and ignored me when I sat on the opposite side of the couch. Harry continued to disregard my presence and in all honesty it hurt.

“I’m sorry.”

“For what?”

“For whatever I did wrong this time.” I said, rolling my eyes as tears brimmed the surface. I looked away, towards the window and heard Harry sigh. He got up and sat down beside me and hugged me sideways and placed his chin on my shoulder.

“Niall… It’s not you, it’s Zayn.”

“What about Zayn?”

“I just feel like he’ll steal you away from me and I don’t want that to happen.”

“Well it won’t so you can stop getting jealous all the time.”

“I’m sorry.”

 “Good.”

I turned over and looked him in the eyes, those emerald eyes, “You mean so much to me Niall, you know that, don’t know?”

“Yes, yes I know.”

“Come here babe.” Harry whispered and pulled me onto his lap, “Never leave me.” He whispered into my neck as he kissed it slightly. I tilted my head in the opposite direction, giving him more room and he started to work my neck more. He began humming into my neck and it gave me tingles that made me moan out in pleasure. I loved these moments with Harry. Our intimacy was beloved and so was he.

I went to kiss Harry back but his front door swung open and I turned my head and saw my mum standing there in shock. Harry threw me off of him and he stood up and grabbed at his hair. It was a silent moment for a bit until my mum spoke up, “Get in the car now.”

I didn’t respond, unable to make words, “Niall, get into the fucking car!” I remained still as my mother started walking over to me, “Niall! I told you to fucking get into the fucking car. I mean it.”

“No…” I whispered.

“Excuse me?”

“I said no.” I said as I slowly stood up and walked over to Harry, grabbing his hand, “I’m not leaving.”

“The hell you aren’t. You’re leaving right now. You’re to never see this dirty scum of a man ever again. I will make sure he is put behind bars and will never lay his filthy hands on you again. Niall we’re leaving.”

“Mum, I’m not leaving. You can’t make me.”

“Niall I swear to God, if you don’t – ”

“I’m not leaving because I’m in love with this man.” I felt tears trickle down my eyes and my mum’s expression lightened up a bit and I felt Harry’s grip on my hands tighten as I said I loved him.

“Niall,” my mum spoke again, her tone calmer, “please sweetie, let’s just go. We can talk about this later then.”

“No.”

“Niall, listen to your mother.” Harry spoke from behind me. I quickly turned around and looked at him, a hurt expression on my face, “Your mother’s right. You have to leave.” He started shaking his head and looked down to the ground, “I never should’ve gotten myself into this. I never should’ve… Niall leave. Just leave.”

“Harry…?”

“Niall, come on.” My mum said.

“Harry, no…”

“I’m sorry Niall…” Harry whispered, tears falling to the ground.

“No…” I said, “No!”

“Niall. Home. Now. We’ll deal with this later.”

“So you’re breaking up with me?” I shouted at Harry, seriously hurt by how easily he gave up on me – gave up on us. Harry lifted his head and looked at me. He didn’t speak but he only nodded his head, sobbing as he did so.

“Niall, I’m serious.” My mum kept talking from behind me, “I’ll deal with this later.” I ignored her and just stormed out of the house, not going to my car, but just walking down the street.

I heard her yelling after me as she made her way down the street, “Niall!” I turned around and glared at her, “Niall, honey –”

“Don’t fucking talk to me!”

“Niall?”

“You just ruined my first actual love.”

“I…”

“I hope you’re fucking happy.”

“But Niall…”

“Don’t be surprised if I fucking kill myself because of you.”

“Niall don’t joke like that.”

“Who said anything about joking? I fucking hate you. I’d do anything to never see your face again and if I have to kill myself then so be it!” I screamed at her one last time. I turned on my heel and began running down the street, not entirely sure where I was, but I knew where I wanted to go.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:(. Sad, wah. Well, there that is. Felt kind of rushed, eh? Well I did that on purpose because this is going to over lap in chapter fifteen or sixteen. So, yes. Did you like this chapter? It's been a while, hasn't it? I'm sorry about that but I've been busy and so much negative things have been happening in my personal life. I took a break from life for a while. Ha.

This is dedicated to @LarryNiamLoveChild because she's been with me since the beginning and is a good friend. I told her I'd dedicate an important chapter to her and this one is kind of important. I hope you like it!

FAN
VOTE
COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.3K 35
[Completed] • Zayn Malik. Everyone knows him in Bradford High school. He's the school bad boy. Every girl in school practically throw themselves on...
277K 11.1K 27
Niall Horan seemed like a regular boy to everyone at school. No one ever felt the need to ask him if everything was okay, or if his personal life was...
234K 5.6K 16
When Niall Horan finds himself struggling with his maths work; a new kid in school may just be able to help him out.. AU book. boyxboy (Contains othe...
802K 26.8K 83
When a girl gets a text from an unknown number. | Highest ranking in Fan Fiction: #13 | © 2015 xAUSSIEGALx ALL RIGHTS RESERVED