One Million Branches

By tonyturtle69

Lizzy Dawson is a 20 year old singer from San Diego. She's best friends with everyone in Pierce the Veil but... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
*Important*
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty Five

Part Eight

619 21 0
By tonyturtle69

All Time Low and Of Mice and Men.

“Alex!” I screech.

He turns around and runs up to me. He spins me around and I laugh.

“I missed you so much!” I say hugging him again.

“You didn’t miss me?” I hear behind me.

I turn around and see Jack sitting there with a pouty face.

“Of course I missed you boner boy.” I say hugging him.

“Where’s Zack?” I ask looking around the band members.

Two hands pick me up from behind and I know exactly who it is.

They set me down and I turn around.

“Zack!” I say hugging him tight.

I pull away and Austin approaches me.

“Hey Liz!” He says giving me a hug.

I smile and hug him back.

“Happy Birthday by the way!” Jack yells.

I shake my head and everyone starts singing me happy birthday.

I back up to Tony and he interlocks our fingers again.

Jack gives me a creepy smile and I roll my eyes.

Everyone checks in and I mess with Tony’s braid as they do that.

We all head back upstairs and Tony, Jaime, Vic and I go back into our hotel room as the other boys go to theirs.

Tony and I go to my room and I close the door behind us.

We lay on my bed and cuddle up next to each other.

Tony turns on Star Wars and we start watching it together.

My phone buzzes and I grab it from the sweatshirt pocket.

I unlock my phone and see a new text from Jack.

Jacky-poo: So did you hit it yet?

Liz: What are you talking about?

Jacky-poo: Tony! Did you guys bang yet?

Liz: omfg no Jack. I don’t even know if we’re dating.

As soon as I sent that last message Tony’s text tone went off.

He pulls it out of his pocket and smirks.

“Was that Jack?” I ask.

He nods and types a message back.

Liz: What did you text Tone?

Jacky-poo: You’ll find out later.

Liz: I’m not going to talk to you until you tell me.

Jacky-poo: Guess you’re gonna miss talking to your best friend then. I LOVE YOU. Bye ;)

I sigh and plug my phone in.  

I press my head to Tony’s chest and close my eyes.

He kisses the top of my head and I drift off into sleep.

I wake up the next morning and see that Tony already woke up. So I immediately get in the shower. I get out put on a pair of jean high waisted shorts and a muscle cut black key street shirt. I put on my makeup, do my hair, grab my phone and then go to into the living room.

I see the boy’s all sitting on the couch with their eyes glued to the TV.

I sit down next to Tony and he kisses my cheek.

He interlocks my fingers with his and stands up.

“Come on.” He says.

“Where are we going?” I ask.

“You’ll see.” He says smiling.

We leave the hotel room and head down to the lobby. We walk down the street when we come across a building that says ‘Circus Circus.’ Tony pulls us in there and I smile at the games and rollercoasters inside.

“I know you always said you wanted to come here. So here we are.” He says smiling.

“Aw, Tony!” I say with a huge grin.

We walk around and play games and ride the rollercoasters inside for a good part of the day. On our way out we saw a build-a-bear.

He drags me inside and has the biggest smile across his face.

I can’t help but get butterflies at his smile. I stand on my tippy-toes and kiss his cheek.

“I’ll make one of me for you and you make one you for me.” He says smiling.

I nod and we both choose an animal. We actually both end up choosing turtles.

I chose a little voice box that you’re able to record what you want it to say. I made it say ‘I love you Tony’ and I stuffed the turtle and put a little heart inside it. Tony wouldn’t let me near him the rest of the time we were in there because he wanted his to be a surprise.

I put the turtle in a blue t-shirt and a pair of white shorts. I put it in black vans and smile at the finished work.

I got to the checkout counter and bought the bear and had it put in a box so Tony wouldn’t see it yet. I turned around and saw that he wasn’t in there anymore.

“Are you looking for your boyfriend?” The cashier asks.

I nod and she points outside.

I look out of the store and see Tony sitting there with the box and a huge smile plastered on his face. I walk over to him and hand him his box and he hands me mine.

“I’m going to take you somewhere else. We can’t open these until we get there okay?” He says.

I nod and interlock my fingers with his again. We head outside and see that it’s already dark. We head into our hotel but pass up the elevator and just kept walking.  

As we’re walking my twitter notification goes off.

I open up my twitter and see that I’m tagged in one of Mike’s tweets.

@ptvmike: @ofthesoul92 @tony_turtle what’s the point of bathing suits when you have underwear: pic.twitter.com/Y9d13

I click on it and see the picture of Tony and I jumping into the pool last night.

I laugh and shake my head.

“What?” Tony asks.

I show him the picture and he cracks up laughing.

“Our fucking faces.” He says looking at it again.

I start laughing and reply to the tweet.

@Ofthesou92: @ptvmike I fucking hate you.

I shove my phone into my pocket and Tony stops.

“Close your eyes.” He says.

I close them and Tony leads us until he stops me.

“Open.” He says.

I open my eyes and look around where he brought me.

We’re standing on a little bridge and water is running under us. There are thousands of twinkling lights and it’s just beautiful all together.

I smile big and kiss Tony’s cheek.

“Okay let’s open our bears now.” He says.

I open the box and pull out a little turtle wearing a black t-shirt, pair of jeans and a pair of black vans. I smile and it and look at Tony who’s grinning ear to ear at his turtle.

He squeezes the sound box and listens to it. He gives me a cute smile and I press the sound box on mine.

“I love you Liz. Will you be my girlfriend?” It says.

I look up to Tony and smile big.

“Yes!” I say hugging him.

I put my head up and he kisses me.

“That was so cute.” I say squeezing it again.

He kisses me again and then we both put our turtles back inside the box.

“Come on.” He says interlocking our fingers.

We head upstairs and into our hotel room.

“Aw! You guys went to build-a-bear? No fair!” Mike whines.

“Mike I swear you’re like a seven year old sometimes.” I say laughing.

I go into my room and put mine and Tony’s turtles next to our suitcases.

My phone goes off with another twitter notification and I open it.

@tony_turtle: @Ofthesoul92 sorry she’s taken:pic.twitter.com/KI252

I open it and see the picture that I took of Tony and me kissing last night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.4K 38
Hello babyyyy, My names Delainey and I'm currently 13 and this is how my life was changed when I was adopted by Pierce the veil
1.7K 38 12
Noelle Peterson was a broken 16 year old girl. The only way she can cope with the pain of her life was through her best friend, Tony Perry. But what...
223K 4.8K 27
Alexis is a 20 year old college student, recovering from various mental illnesses. Her only comfort has been music for the last five years. One day...
341 8 5
Vic is happy being in a band with his best friends. He has a girlfriend who he loves so much. Everything is perfect for Vic. He has everything in l...