Immortals || SEVENTEEN

By An0n3m0uSe

This story is based on a SEVENTEEN fanfic. This story is about wolves and vampires I know it's been used a lo... More

Characters
One(verse)
Two(ice)
Three
Four(walls)
Five
Six
(I Got)Seven
Eight
Nine(muses)
(Up)Ten(tion)
(Seven)Eleven
Twelve(ie)
Thirteen(+ 3 + 1 = 17)
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
(Say the name)SEVENTEEN
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
2NE1
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
♡Q&A♡
♡Answers♡
Thank you everyone! ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

Twenty-Seven

3.6K 117 8
By An0n3m0uSe

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

We all ran to where Changhyun is, where Minghao was bringing him back to the way he really is.

Changhyun was lying down on one of beds with his eyes closed. I walked next to Minghao and asked,

"How is he?"

"He's good. He'll wake up in about 5 minutes. But he might not be able to sit up or stand up properly." Minghao answered smiling. I smiled back nodding at him and walking back next to Soonyoung who was sitting down on someone's bed.

I sat next to him resting my head on his shoulders with a sigh.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Really? It doesn't sound like it."

It was silent for a good minute when I answered him with another sigh.

"Sang Jae-ah, stop sighing. This room will smell like your nasty breath and none of us would like that." Jackson hyung said along with everyone's laughter. I shot him a glare and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Aigoo~" Jackson hyung said shaking his head.

"Shut up hyung." I mumbled so they won't hear. Since luck was never my way, they heard me.

"Sang Jae!" Seokjin hyung said putting a hand over his chest with his mouth hanging open.

"Seokjin hyung, stop being dramatic." Namjoon hyung said rolling his eyes at him.

We were all so busy watching Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung fight that we didn't noticed that Changhyun has woken up.

"Aish. And I thought that I was having a peaceful sleep."

We turned around and saw Changhyun trying to sit up, Jonghyun hyung and I quickly ran to him to help him up.

"Changhyun-ah, gwaenchana?" Jonghyun hyung asked walking to Changhyun.

I moved away from him but he held onto my wrist. I looked down at my wrist about to say something when I heard Soonyoung growl.

I looked at him and shook my head. He looked angry for a little bit but just nodded his head. I smiled at him and sat next to Changhyun.

"I'm okay."

"Changhyun we have to leave." Daniel hyung said.

I looked at him with a questioning look, but he wasn't looking at me so I decided to ask,

"Waeyo?"

"Oh! We have to practice for our competition that's next month!" Chanhee hyung said jumping up an down.

"Competition?" Jisoo hyung asked.

Byunghan hyung smacked Chanhee hyung at the back of his head with a glare and nodded his head.

"Is it near Han River?" Seungkwan asked standing up.

"Yup." Daniel hyung said popping the 'p'.

Seungkwan, Seokmin, Soonyoung, Jackson, BamBam, Hoseok and Taehyung gasps at the same time. I looked at them weirdly and asked why.

"It's because we're having a competition too!" Seungcheol, Namjoon, Jaebum hyung shouted, standing at the same time.

There was silence for five minutes and I decided to let go of Changhyun's hand 'cause if glares could kill, Changhyun would probably be five feet underground by now.

I moved next to Soonyoung and kissed his cheeks while rubbing his back.

"So...are we all gonna be rivals then?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Maybe, maybe not." Jeonghan hyung said.

We all looked at him so he got startled and moved back a little and then acting as if nobody saw it but I'm pretty sure we all saw it.

"Some of the people said that there would be groups two groups that's going to do collaboration."

"Nobody told us if we're going to do collaboration with another group." Yugyeom hyung said shrugging his shoulders.

"Same." Hansol, Chanhee and Taehyung said at the same time.

"I guess we are rivals then." Chan mumbled.

"Well we would like to chat with all of you...or not. But we have to go practice." Minsoo hyung said.

"Where are you going to practice?" Hoseok hyung asked with a confused expression written on his face.

"Well...that's for you not to know." Daniel hyung said holding out a 'v' sign.

"Hyung." Chan said.

"Which hyung?" All the boys asked.

"Mah hyung. Seungcheol hyung." Chan said walking to Seungcheol holding onto his shirt.

Everyone shrugged their shoulders and listened to what Chan will say.

"Shouldn't we move to another place? Because I'm sure they will look for us again one day."

"You have a point." Yoongi hyung said.

"Oh! What if you move with us?" Taehyung asked grinning.

"Hyung...we can't even fit in our dorm and you want to invite them over?" Jungkook asked with a 'are-you-serious?' face on.

"Oh right."

"Gwaenchana! I know another place we can stay at." Seungcheol hyung said smiling ear to ear.

"Hyung eodi?" I asked sitting up.

"Geugeos-eun bimil (it's a secret)" Seungcheol said with a wink.

"Hyung!" I said and ran to him to do what we both hate the most...aegyo.

"Oppa~"

"Ahh! Hajima! Andwae!"

"Malhae~"

"Ugh!" Seungcheol hyung said rolling his eyes then running away from me.

"Aish."

I turned around to walk back to Soonyoung but when I did, all their faces was horrible.

"Same, I would have the same expressions too." I said nodding my head.

"You can still stay here though." Chanhee hyung said once I sat down.

"Keurae. Let's stay here for awhile." Junhui hyung said and we all nodded our heads.

We all stood up and went outside straight to the living and sat down.

"But...where do we sleep?" Mark hyung asked when we got to the living room.

"Well...there's seven rooms. They're all big so we'll just divide into groups and sleep. If we all don't fit, some will sleep here in the living room." Minsoo hyung explained.

"Minsoo hyung! Isn't the seventh room our practice room? Isn't that big? I'm sure they can all fit. If not, then some would sleep with us." Daniel hyung said.

"Okay! Then let's do that."

We all agreed to them and stood up to go to the practice room. We were ready to walk when someone stopped us.

"What is it Soo Ah?"

"We still haven't eaten anything yet."

"Oh yeah! My stomach has been growling." Eun Hee said nodding her head.

"Do you wanna go hunting?" Jackson hyung said.

"Can we?" I asked.

"Isn't it dangerous if we go out?" Soonyoung then asked.

"Ani. We know a place where there's a bunch of animals that we can eat."

"Eodie?" BamBam asked.

"Geugeos-eun bimil." Jonghyun said laughing.

"Aish jebal!"

"Kaja!"

~~~~~~~

Mianhae mianhae~! *le bows 90 degrees* pleaseu dun kill meh T_T I'm too young to die I know I said like I'm gonna try to update in the weekends last week and I didn't. It's just I have so much hw.  Mianhae~

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 307 53
𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 08.15.2023 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 10.07.2023 𝗪...
367 48 20
About a girl named Han Kimsung who turned to a vampire at the age of 14 after his possesive step brother ; Lee Hyun(who was a vampire) , bit her and...
317K 9.5K 102
park areum, the girl that was found in a ditch by a vampire that took pity on her and decided to raise her along with his twelve brothers. she grew u...
312K 16.5K 76
chan, jihoon, wonwoo and jeonghan are runaways from the orphanage. to survive, they decide to rob a goofy-ass looking guest house. [WARNING: this fic...