Immortals || SEVENTEEN

By An0n3m0uSe

This story is based on a SEVENTEEN fanfic. This story is about wolves and vampires I know it's been used a lo... More

Characters
One(verse)
Two(ice)
Three
Four(walls)
Five
Six
(I Got)Seven
Eight
Nine(muses)
(Up)Ten(tion)
(Seven)Eleven
Twelve(ie)
Thirteen(+ 3 + 1 = 17)
Fourteen
Fifteen
(Say the name)SEVENTEEN
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
2NE1
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
♡Q&A♡
♡Answers♡
Thank you everyone! ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

Sixteen

5.9K 205 105
By An0n3m0uSe

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

The visit to Rae Seok's ahjumma was great, she said that she'll be leaving Korea and go to L.A in three days. Rae Seok was sad of course but she was also happy because her grandma is all good.

Right now, I'm alone in the living room. The others were at their rooms sleeping or doing something else. It's 9:30 in the morning and I woke up at 6:30 not knowing why. I usually wake up at seven.

I went to the kitchen to get some water but I was greeted with twelve guys sitting down on the table eating almost all of our foods.

"AAAHHHHH!!"

I heard people tripping or falling down flat in their butts or dropping something and people going down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Wae? What's -- AAAHHHHH!! WE HAVE THEIFS INSIDE OUR HOUSE! CALL THE POLICE CALL THE-"

"HAJIMA HAJIMA HAJIMA!! WE ARE NOT THIEFS! ITS JUST US!"

I opened my eyes and closed by mouth and looked at all of them.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in? Seriously? How do you get in people's houses? Teach me some tricks please!" I said being angry then changing to being happy.

"Aish jinjja eonni babo! Why are you even happy that they just barged in our house without us knowing? And you want to learn tricks and all that poop!?"  Soo Ah said getting angry by the second.

"Mian. Well what if we lost the keys? Or someone stole it? Thinking that it was theirs?" I asked.

"Eonni, we have our own keys with us." Hye Jin said giving me a 'are you serious' look.

"Mian" I said with a 'V' sign and turned around to the boys who were watching us in amusement.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in? When did you get here?"

"Oh we saw a key in the front door and thought that maybe we could use it to open the door. And it has your name on it. We came here at 6:30." Junhui hyung said smiling at us.

Hearing the words that Junhui hyung said with the keys and my name on it, the girls looked at me and glared at me then turned to look back at the boys again.

"I was awake at 6:30 though. How come I didn't hear you guys coming in?" I asked them with a confused face.

"Oh well when we opened the door you were slowly walking down the stairs half awake and I mean really slow. Probably slower than a snail." Mingyu said laughing a bit.

"Oh yeah, we came here because we want you guys to meet our leader. Since you've met 12 of us, we decided that you should meet our leader too." Jihoon hyung said and called someone that I have been longing to see.

"Seungcheol hyung! She's the girl we were talking about!" Seungkwan said pointing at me while looking at someone behind Jeonghan hyung, busy smelling his hair.

"Oh! Where is sh-"

"Seungcheol hyung.."

"Sang Jae-ah.."

Before I know it, tears were flowing down my cheeks and I ran towards him to give him a big hug. But since luck isn't on my side today, I still had to trip over a chair and was about to face plant the floor when hyung catched me  in his arms.

I silently laugh and cry at the same time at my stupidness and I heard him do the same. We hugged each other for three minutes crying our hearts out and finally let go since we're both probably soaked with all the tears.

"Wait what? You know each other?" Soonyoung asked pointing at the two of us.

"He's my brother/she's my sister." We both said at the same time then looked at each other and started tearing up again.

"Woah, so hyung, are you the long lost prince then?" Seokmin asked with a confused face pointing at him.

"Err...yeah I guess." Seungcheol hyung said scratching the back of his neck.

"All this time! We've been friends with the prince!? Dude! Why didn't you tell us!? We've been friends for almost 4 years!" Jihoon hyung said sounding angry.

"Mianhaeyo. I didn't want you guys to know that because there has been a lot of things that had happened between the wolves and vampires. I didn't want you guys to know, your parents told me not to tell you. And that's why I decided that we should leave." Seungcheol hyung said with a guilty face.

"So you left with them without me knowing? You didn't tell me anything before you left? Or didn't even ask me to come with you? I've been alone ever since you left. I locked myself in my room all day because you weren't there with me. I trained by myself everyday."

"Nobody was there to make me laugh. Nobody was there to tell me lame jokes. You, you weren't there to protect me. You weren't there when I needed you the most. Why didn't you just made me come with you instead of leaving me? All alone. With noboday else. Just me." I told my brother in the verge of crying, I tried holding my tears but I couldn't help it.

It just rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably. I couldn't help myself but continue to tell him the things that aunt and uncle want to do to me with everyone watching.

"Aunt and uncle wants me...they both want me killed. It was uncles idea first but he couldn't do it. He talked to aunt about it and they agreed to do it since they've been wanting me to be killed ever since I was born. They don't want the vampires and wolves to be balanced anymore. So they decided that they would kill me some day, but Bambam hyung and I heard them talking about it in the forest.

We told eomma and appa about it. And then the next thing I know, they attacked us. So eomma and appa told me to runaway and look for you, and tell you everything. I didn't want to at first but they made me leave since they don't want me killed. I did ran away. I ran away for 6 months in the whole big forests since I don't know where to go and also to confuse them to which way I went to.

I was happy when Hye Jin saw me in the forests and brought me here. I really was. I was happy because maybe I could see you somewhere here. I've been here for almost two years now and I've finally found you." I finished off and burst out crying.

I sense someone came to me and gave me a comforting hug, I looked up to see Soonyoung hugging me. I hugged him back and cried even harder, he keeps saying that 'everything's going to be alright' and 'it's okay'. I stayed in Soonyoung's arms for five minutes, I let go and face my brother who looks angry and sad at the same time.

"S-sang Jae-ah...I-I didn't know that they w-would do that. I really don't. Argh! I was so stupid to think leaving you with them was okay! But it wasn't!" Seungcheol hyung said grabbing his hair and messing it up more than it is.

"H-hyung, it wasn't your fault for leaving. I don't know why they want me...dead. But it wasn't really your fault leaving me. You probably had enough with all the things that happened to the kingdom." I said walking closer to him.

"B-but if I didn't leave you, you would be --"

"Hyung, gwaenchana. The thing that's important right now is that your here. With me, again." I said to him giving him a reassuring smile. He smiled back and nodded his head and hugged me one last time. I let go and looked at everyone who looks sad and even angry.

"My mind can't take anything right now. I'm so...so...speechless. Like boom." Seungkwan said playfully and some of us just chuckled at him even if we were playfully glaring at him.

"Mianhaeyo, I couldn't take it anymore and let it all out in front of you guys. I really am. I hope I didn't do anything that --"

"Aniyo! Gwaenchana! I'll be willing to help you! To whatever you need to do! I'll be really really willing to help you!" Soonyoung said smiling, I almost couldn't see his eyes from how big his smile was.

"EHEM!" Everyone 'coughed' looking at Soonyoung.

"A-ah right...uhm we, we will be willing to help you! Yes! We. Us. Help. You." Soonyoung said his face turning pink while scratching the back of his necks.

"Sang Jae eonni, just like what Soonyoung oppa said, we'll be willing to help you, even Seungcheol oppa!" Eun Hee said smiling bobbing her head up and down.

"Well, Soonyoung would be really really willing to help Sang Jae." Seungcheol hyung said smirking at Soonyoung and we both blushed and looked away from each other.

"Since it's Saturday and you people doesn't have anything to do, why don't you visit our home!" Chan said jumping up and down.

Seungkwan and Seokmin joined Chan jumping up and down and we laughed at them but also agreed.

"KAJA!"

~~~~~~

Also when I put the thing where their aunt and uncle wants her to be killed. I might have put some things there and made you confuse. Mian. And I made Bambam that one cousin who saw 'aunt' and 'uncle' talking about the killings and stuff.

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 680 18
Jiyeon's POV Where am I? All I see is trees... I'm in a forest! How did I end up here? I don't remember anything... all I remember is my brother gett...
326 50 13
"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆." In a world where humans a...
142K 3.7K 37
A 17 year-old girl Hong Y/n went to Seoul to spend her vacation there and also to visit her brother, Hong Joshua from the popular Kpop boy group Seve...
8.5K 746 33
Welcome to Elderville, where the most popular boys at two rival schools happen to be vampires and werewolves. When a mysterious new student, Haeun, t...