Immortals || SEVENTEEN

By An0n3m0uSe

This story is based on a SEVENTEEN fanfic. This story is about wolves and vampires I know it's been used a lo... More

Characters
One(verse)
Two(ice)
Three
Four(walls)
Five
Six
(I Got)Seven
Eight
Nine(muses)
(Up)Ten(tion)
(Seven)Eleven
Twelve(ie)
Thirteen(+ 3 + 1 = 17)
Fourteen
Sixteen
(Say the name)SEVENTEEN
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
2NE1
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
♡Q&A♡
♡Answers♡
Thank you everyone! ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

Fifteen

5.9K 187 63
By An0n3m0uSe

[A/N : Dokyeom looks different in the photo ^^]

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

The 'hangout' yesterday was fun. We get to talk a lot about ourselves. They also told me that they're in a group called 'Seventeen' they perform on stages and stuff. They're quite popular too. They also have like their nicknames and all but I'm not gonna list all of it.

Today is Friday and I'm heading to the girls school to pick them up and go to Rae Seok's grandma's house to visit her.

"Oh! Sang Jae-ssi! Annyeong!"

'Why do I feel like it was Seungkwan and Seokmin who called me?' I thought to myself and turned around to see all of them, except Chan, Hansol and their leader.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed smiling widely because I was feeling lonely when I was walking alone.

"Sang Jae-ssi! You know about Wonwoo hyung and Mingyu-ssi right?" Seokmin asked and I nodded my head.

"Well they're here with us!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jeon Wonwoo ibnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Mingyu ibnida! You probably already know about us, what we are, I mean."

"Ne~" I said and bowed to them.

After I looked up someone rushed to me in an embrace. I looked up and saw Mingyu, who's taller than me and I'm like below his shoulders.

"I hope we become great great great (20x) friends!!"

"Hahaha! Okay! I'd love to be great great great (20x) friends with you!" I said laughing but it sounded muffled since I'm facing his half chest half belly.

Mingyu was about to let go when two more ran to us and gave us a hug. I can barely breath, I think I'm going to die early. I noticed that it was none other than Seungkwan and Seokmin since they keep on bouncing up and down shouting.

"YAH! Let go of her! I bet she can't breath! Are you trying to kill her!?"

They all let go and I put my hands on my knees and breath the air like it was my first breathing the air. Once I have finished, I looked up to see all of them looking at someone. I was about to follow their gaze when my phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Eonni! Where are you? Why are you late? We don't have enough time to catch the bus!"

"Ah! Mianhaeyo! I'll be there in five seconds."

After I said that I hang up not waiting for Soo Ah's reply.

"Mian yeorobeon, but I have to go and pick up the girls so we'll be able to catch the bus to go somewhere." I said really fast and was about to run when someone held my hoodie, again.

"We can drive you to where you're going!!" Mingyu said smiling.

'Boy, is he handsome or what?'

"Sang Jae said you're handsome Mingyu-ssi." Minghao said smiling.

"I-I did n-not!" I said, I could feel my face burning.

"Komawoyo Sang Jae-ssi." Mingyu said winking at me and putting his arm around my shoulders. I swear my face looks like a tomato.

"Now let's go and get your friends! Kaja!" Mingyu said pulling me with him while the others trail behind us.

Except Seungkwan since he's with us because his arm is also on my shoulders. I feel like I'm carrying a sack of rice.

*Seokmin's P.O.V*

*Growl*

We all looked at our side to see Soonyoung hyung growling while looking at Mingyu and Sang Jae. I smirked and pretended to sniff the air.

"Hmm, I can smell something. Is that, jealousy I smell hyung?" I asked silently laughing.

I heard the other hyungs laugh a bit but soon stopped when Soonyoung hyung changed his eyes to his yellow ones and if looks could kill, we would be ten meters down the ground by now.

"Seokmin-ah, you really shouldn't do that. We all know how Soonyoung gets angry, even Seungcheol hyung can't help us to keep him calm when he gets angry." Jisoo hyung said.

"But he never really growl at any of us before." I said quite confused why he only gets angry at us when we get close with Sang Jae-ssi.

"I think it's because Soonyoung wants to claim Sang Jae." Jihoon hyung said smirking.

We looked at Soonyoung hyung to see that he face was in a shade of red and we smirked at him.

"N-no I don't. I don't even l-like her." Soonyoung hyung said scratching the back of his neck while he's face is still the same colour as a tomato.

"We're here!" Seungkwan said and turned around to look at us.

"Why is Soonyoung hyungs face looks like a tomato?" Seungkwan asked and I saw Sang Jae turn around with a confused face and looked at Soonyoung hyung.

"PUAHAHAHAHA!! Y-you're f-face looks l-like J-jihoon hyungs h-hair!" Sang Jae laughed holding her stomach since she's about to die from laughing.

"You should stop laughing. You look like a retarted seal clapping your hands while your mouth is open waiting for mommy bird to feed you." Soonyoung hyung said.

But I can see a small smile forming on his face. And he was trying hard not to make it obvious. It was too late though we all get to see it except Sang Jae-ssi who was busy laughing.

"Sang Jae eonni! What are you doing!? Who are you with? And why are you laughing!? You look like a retarted seal clapping your hands while your mouth is open waiting for mommy bird to feed you!!"

Now it was our turn to laugh at Sang Jae-ssi when her face turned dark red.

"Did I say something funny?"

"Wonwoo oppa?"

"Annyeong Hye Jin dongsaengie~" Wonwoo hyung said waving at Hye Jin.

"Oppa? Dongsaeng?" Sang Jae asked confused looking at Wonwoo hyung and Hye Jin back and forth.

"Ah, Sang Jae eonni, Wonwoo oppa is my brother." Hye Jin-ssi said looking at Sang Jae with a smile.

"Yeorobeon, Hye Jin is my dongsaeng." Wonwoo hyung said smiling at all of us.

"Jinjja? You never told us anything that you have a dongsaeng." I said confused why he didn't tell us anything.

"Mian."

"Girls, these people are going to drive us to where we're going. Although I haven't really agreed to it." Sang Jae said looking at Soo Ah and the girls.

"Oh cool! Then we won't walk! It's going to be a long walk anyways!"

"So do you girls want us to drive you there? To wherever you're going?" Jeonghan hyung asked.

"Call!"

"What? I thought you guys would be angry at me since I'm late and I came with ten guys which some of you probably don't know. What if they kidnap us?" Sang Jae said the last part not so quietly.

"Eonni, we've met five of them at the beach and Chan at school plus Hye Jin eonni's brother." The girl who looks like Chan's age said.

"Hyungs!"

We looked behind the girls to see Chan and Hansol walking to us.

"What are you doing here? I thought it was only Seungkwan hyung, Minghao hyung and Junhui hyung who's going to come and pick us up?" Chan asked.

"Oh, we have to go somewhere." I explained to them smiling.

"We should go and drive Sang Jae and her friends to wherever they're going." Jeonghan hyung said and we all nodded our heads walking to where we parked the car.

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

The ride to Rae Seok's eomma was noisy. They have two vans so we split up to 6-7. The people who I was with was Eun Hee, Rae Seok, Hye Jin, Soo Ah, Chan, Hansol, Seungkwan. As the other people are on the other van.

Chan, Hansol and Seungkwan were talking to my girls about the other members. We soon got to our destination and we all waved goodbye to them.

"Kamsahabnida oppas for driving us here!" Rae Seok said and we all bowed at them.

They all left and we walked towards the house (mansion).

"Rae Seok-ah! Come in come in, ahjumma is upstairs. She's watching tv, she's been waiting for you, what took you so long?" Mrs Park asked and looked at all of us.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs Park." We said and bowed.

"It's a long story eomma. We'll head upstairs okay?"

"Oh okay."

~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 16.5K 76
chan, jihoon, wonwoo and jeonghan are runaways from the orphanage. to survive, they decide to rob a goofy-ass looking guest house. [WARNING: this fic...
315K 9.5K 102
park areum, the girl that was found in a ditch by a vampire that took pity on her and decided to raise her along with his twelve brothers. she grew u...
41.9K 3.1K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
1.1K 44 8
PAIRING | seungmin x gn!reader IDOLS FEATURED | kim seungmin, yang jeongin, bang chan, lee felix, lee minho (mentioned), nishimura riki (mentioned)...