Immortals || SEVENTEEN

By An0n3m0uSe

This story is based on a SEVENTEEN fanfic. This story is about wolves and vampires I know it's been used a lo... More

Characters
One(verse)
Two(ice)
Four(walls)
Five
Six
(I Got)Seven
Eight
Nine(muses)
(Up)Ten(tion)
(Seven)Eleven
Twelve(ie)
Thirteen(+ 3 + 1 = 17)
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
(Say the name)SEVENTEEN
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
2NE1
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
♡Q&A♡
♡Answers♡
Thank you everyone! ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')

Three

11.5K 328 115
By An0n3m0uSe

*Sang Jae's P.O.V*

We all just stared at each other for maybe three minutes when Hye Jin interrupted that silence. I silently thanked her through my mind and she smiled at me in return.

"Yeorubeon, this is Lee Sang Jae eonni." Hye Jin explained. And I bowed my head after that and introduced myself,

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Sang Jae ibnida, isib ssalieyo (20 yrs old)." And I bowed for the second time.

The three girls soon introduced theirselves one by one.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Rae Seok ibnida, sibpal ssalieyo (18 yrs old)." Rae Seok introduced and bowed. And I did the same.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Eun Hee ibnida, sibchil ssalieyo (17 yrs old)." Eun Hee introduced and bowed. And you know, I bowed for the fourth time.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kang Soo Ah ibnida, sibku ssalieyo (19 yrs old)." Soo Ah introduced and bowed. I once again bowed.

Boy, I'm starting to have a headache with the bowing and all.

"Oh! Then we'll be calling you eonni then!" Eun Hee stated smiling.

'Okayy, I felt a sense of déjà vu there.' I thought to myself.

"Finally there's someone who's older than me here!" Soo Ah exclaimed rolling her eyes.

I just giggled at them but then stopped when Rae Seok asked,

"Sang Jae eonni, may I ask how you knew Hye Jin-ssi?"

"Oh, uhm.."

"She's like me too." Hye Jin answered for me.

For a second there, I thought their eyes were sparkling.

"Wahh! Jinjja?!" They all shouted at once.

Before Hye Jin could answer I changed into my wolf form so they'll believe what Hye Jin said. Once I did, they all immediately patted my fur, and I let them, it actually feels great to be patted by someone.

After they've finished patting me I changed back to my human form and smiled at them and they did the same.

"So Sang Jae eonni, how did you and Hye Jin eonni met?" Eun Hee asked.

But before I could Hye Jin beat me to it, again.

"Oh, I met her where you guys met me!"

"Woah daebak.." Rae Seok whispered.

'Aww, they're soo cute' I thought to myself.

"I know right eonni. They had the same reaction when I met them." Hye Jin said through her mind.

And we both giggled at that. We didn't realise that the three girls were looking at us confused as to why we were giggling all of sudden.

"Oh, it's because you guys are really cute, being amused and all." I told them giggling a bit.

*Ding Dong*

Our moment was interrupted when someone suddenly knocked on the door. Rae Seok went to get the door and the four of us followed suit. And you won't believe who greeted us.

"A pizza delivery?" Hye Jin asked, confused written all over her face.

"You guys...wait, what time is it?" Rae Seok asked for the time and Eun Hee looked around for a watch and said

"It's 3:30 am...wait what...3:30 AM?!" Eun Hee shouted.

"But why did a pizza delivery came?" I asked.

"Oh oops...I might've ordered it just awhile ago." Soo Ah said giggling.

We all looked at Soo Ah who's giving us a guilty smile, but soon all of us started laughing and once again was interrupted by the delivery guy saying that we still need to pay.

Soo Ah reached out to give him the money and soon left, leaving us all looking at the pizza.

*Growl*

All four of them looked at me and we all laughed again. We soon started eating the pizza and there was one piece left...really wouldn't want to know what we did next. All of us fought for the pizza, we were all pulling the pizza when suddenly the pizza ripped into five pieces and when we realised that we had our own piece, we shoved it in our mouth really quick.

"Okay guys, we should let Sang Jae eonni sleep. Since she looks tired and it's five in the morning." Soo Ah explained.

We all nodded our heads and Rae Seok, Eun Hee and Soo Ah went to their own rooms.

"Eonni, it's a good that there's one more room left in the house." Hye Jin said and led me to the empty room.

"Mianhae eonni it's kind of messy. When we really don't have anything to do all four of us go here and do some stuffs that will make people think we just came out of a mental hospital." Hye Jin ranted.

"Oh, gwenchanayo." I said while laughing a bit.

The room is more than messy. Bottles are scattered on the floor, not alcohol. Dirty clothes are everywhere. The bed is all messed up...I think I can go on until later afternoon describing how 'messy' the room is.

Hye Jin left me and came back a few seconds later telling me to change and use her clothes for now, so I did. I looked out the window and think about my family, my parents, what's happening to them right now. My brother, where he is and will I ever find him.

After thinking too much I finally slept. I don't even know how I slept cause of how 'messy' the room is.

The next day came. After I got up and ate breakfast, Hye Jin suggested that we should go shopping so I can have some clothes for myself. So I agreed and now we are at a shopping mall.

Hye Jin, Soo Ah and I were looking for some clothes when we heard Eun Hee and Rae Seok shouting our names. We dashed our way to go to them to see them holding a bunch of clothes.

"Sang Jae eonni!! Here try this!" Rae Seok said showing me the clothes she's holding.

"No! Try this!" Eun Hee argued.

"No! This!"

"This!"

"EONNI!!!"

I swear, people are starting to look weirdly at us.

"Yah! Why are you guys shouting!?" Soo Ah shouted back.

"Uhm, Soo Ah-ssi. You just shouted." I said, while stopping myself from laughing, but completely lost it when Hye Jin laughed out loud.

"Eomma! Are they crazy?"

Hye Jin and I stopped when we heard a kid say that we're crazy and rushed to go to the changing rooms.

"Okay, why don't I just try them all on? And you guys go and buy your own clothes, yeah?" I asked them, trying to stop myself from laughing.

"But eonni, we went here to shop for your clothes." Eun Hee pouted.

"Well, I can't just make you guys help me look for clothes. You should go and buy your owns too you know." After I said this, Hye Jin, Eun Hee and Rae Seok raced out of the changing room to find clothes.

Soo Ah and I just looked at each other until she left and look for clothes while I try the clothes the girls found.

I tried all of them and boy they fit me alright. But the clothes are too girly for my liking. So I told that maybe they could help me look for clothes that are not to girly, since I'm not that of a girly person.

After 5 hours of shopping, we finally bought clothes, including shoes and all.

"Oh! Eonni! Let's eat. I'm hungry." Soo Ah said.

"Who wouldn't be hungry when we just spent five hours of shopping without rest!?" Hye Jin exclaimed throwing her hands in the air.

We soon entered a restaurant where there's lots and I mean LOTS of meat. My stomach started growling and the girls and some other people looked at me but I didn't care one bit. Cause I'm so hungry and I can't wait to eat.

"Eonni, why did you buy some boys clothes?" Eun Hee asked.

"Oh it's because I grew up with a bunch of boys, my one brother and cousins that are boys. No girls at all. I'm the only girl that was born in my family. And I'm used to wearing boy clothes." I explained to them.

"But aren't you a royal princess? Don't you have to wear dresses and all?" Hye Jin asked.

"Omo! You're a royal princess!?" Eun Hee, Soo Ah and Rae Seok said in unison.

"SHSHSHSHSHS!!" I shushed them.

"You're a royal princess??" They all whispered at the same time.

I rolled my eyes at them but also nodded my head meaning yes.

"Then why do you wear so much boy clothes when you wear a dress?" Soo Ah asked completely confused.

"Well, I'm more comfortable with boy clothes. And I'm not really a girly type either. So yeah." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Before they could say anything else, our food came. We all immediately started eating. We were all so quiet that it kind of scared me. Don't even know why. Probably used to them being noisy and all.

Once we finished eating, we went home and when we were about to sit down someone knocked on the door and the pizza delivery guy came. So we are eating pizza and like last night fought over the last piece, again.

After eating, again, we decided to just watch a drama. I didn't know what it was called. But it's about a guy, that's an alien and he have three months left in earth. And then fell in love with a girl, whose name I have forgotten. She knew about the guy, Do Min Joon, is an alien, and she slowly started falling in love with him. I didn't get to finished watching the drama because I fell asleep. Same with all the others.

~~~~~~~

Yeehhh... I really don't know what to say anymore lol. And it's My Love from Another Star it's one of mah faves.

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.5K 35
Y/n,a 17 year old girl who is living the worse life.And it's all because she's not a human,but a werewolf,a very powerful werewolf that has elemental...
3.3K 93 24
I watch as both of them stare me down. I just smirked right at them. "What's wrong boys? Tired of the cat and mouse game?" I say with a pout. I hear...
117K 4K 35
Bangtan Pack is the most powerful pack in the world. Everyone is feared of them. In there pack there are two person who are very dangerous , they bot...
42.6K 3.1K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...