Twin Tussle ✔

By TheEuphoricWriter

[COMPLETED] Blood is thicker than water...Or is it? The first time I saw Harley Martinez, my heart did five s... More

☆| Introduction
☆| Prologue
1| Notice
2| Misery
3| Confession
4| Nostalgia
5| Selfish
6| Hunt
7| Bad boy
8| Change
9| Reality
10| Heartbreak
11| Chains
☆| Author's Note
12| Fourteen
13| Encounter
14| Shock
16| Kiss
17| Truth
☆| Qs and As
18| Settled
19| Rage
20| Past
21| Senseless
22| Lost
23| Guilt
24| Official
25| Surprise
26| Together
27| Sacrifice
28| Trouble
29| Infuriated
30| Revenge
31| Sorry
32| Justice
33| Apology
34| Forgiveness
35| Date
☆| Epilogue
UPDATE

15| Melancholy

2.2K 189 95
By TheEuphoricWriter

Dedicated to:ChasingMadness24

OMG thank you so much for this amazing, beautiful, wonderful book trailer my friend! It's really amazing and you're really talented! :):):)

I've attached the YouTube trailer but if it doesn't work, go to this link to view it ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13K3Z1SlNXY&feature=youtu.be

And if none of these work, head on to my profile. The link is pasted there :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The worst thing about being lied to is knowing that you're not worth the truth"

Connor

I stood in front of a mirror in the Boys' restroom. I stared at my exhausted facade and scrutinized the blood oozing out of my lower lip.

I damped my napkin with water and gently rubbed my lip, attempting to wipe off all the blood. I winced when a sharp pain shot up from the wound. Gritting my teeth, I washed my face.

"Are you okay?" Damon, who was standing beside me, asked.

"Am I okay?" I spat at him "My brother fucking hit me! Because of a girl!"

Damon patted my back, but it did not really help soothe the fury that was augmenting inside me.

"Who does he think he is?" I clenched my fists and looked at Damon in the eyes "Not once, not twice, he hit me fucking three times in a row on the same spot!"

I groaned in frustration, kicking and punching the wall to kill my anger. The other guys around in the restroom turned to look at me. They all knew why I was angry, thanks to Caleb who publicly displayed the fight.

"It's not gonna help!" Damon pulled me away from the wall "What did the wall do to you?"

I squeezed my eyes shut and leaned my back to the wall, resting my head on it.

"Is everything alright bro?" I heard a guy's voice, I didn't have the energy to lift my eyelid and strain my retinas to see who he was.

Then I heard Damon telling him "Not now, you'd better stay away from him"

Great, I should officially be known as the Hulk.

After we stood there for like ten minutes of being aware that we were skipping classes, I finally spoke "Where's Alberto?"

"I don't know" he replied "I haven't seen him since morning"

The first emotion that took over me was guilt.

What if he got traumatized when I told him about Kim?

Oh boy, this was not good.

"We need to go look for him" I blurted. He might be in some weird place. He usually gets depressed faster than he completes his pizza.

The instant I started walking toward the restroom door, the door dashed open and in came Gina, inside the Boys' restroom.

Boys' restroom!

I stopped short. All the guys around me started yelling, gasping and frantically started zipping their jeans.

Gina was crying "I want to talk to you!" she wailed.

"W-We can go outside if-"

"No!" she cut me off "We're talking, right here!"

Half the guys had already walked out of the restroom and the rest were trying to hide their embarrassment.

"I want all of you to walk out, now!" she yelled at them.

They tried to protest but there was no way Gina was ready to stand any of that. She bellowed and cried "If you all don't walk out this instant, I will bury my inches long high heels into your filthy crotches!"

This girl was bad.

And evil.

And vicious.

Surprisingly, all of the guys walked out without another word.

"Wow" breathed Damon.

"That includes you Damon" Gina turned towards him.

Damon started to protest, but of course, he stopped short when Gina ushered at her heels.

When we were sure the restroom was empty, Gina broke down, again. She looked up at me and clutched my jaw with her hands, examining the wound on my lip.

"He's such an animal" she wailed and covered her face with her hands. She started weeping loudly, so much that I almost felt like weeping with her.

I have felt the pain when someone really close to you, someone who you really trusted, someone who you thought would always be there by your side becomes that one person who makes your life a living hell.

I asked her to stop but she continued.

"Gina listen to me..." I turned her to face me.

"What're you gonna tell me?" she smiled. I knew the pain that the expression was hiding "You're gonna tell me to stay strong right?"

I stared at the ground, my head hung low. That was exactly what I was going to tell her and we both knew it wasn't going to help.

"I loved him Connor" she bit her lip, trying her best to avoid a whimper "The truth is out now"

Truth?

"Which truth?"

"That he's in love with Harley dammit!" she yelled "All this while, he was just pretending to love me, just so he could see more of Harley. It was always about Harley..."

I remembered feeling the exact same way when Kimberly told me she liked Caleb. I felt like I was used, like I was just a means through which she could get him.

"Harley kissed you, didn't she?" she asked, but it felt more like a statement "She kissed you for some weird reason and the next thing I know, Caleb gets furious"

There it was, a proof that Caleb was madly in love with Harley. So much that he was ready to dump his amazing girlfriend and get into a fight with his brother betwixt the entire highschool.

Now everyone knows how unfortunate and lonely I was.

The truth is, after all this, everyone will still like Caleb. They will still like him because of his attitude and bad-boyliness.

I, on the other hand, will be perceived as poor little Connor who is a miserable soul who gets betrayed all the time.

As we stood there silently, inside the empty restroom, reflecting on our worries and miseries, we realized that people like us don't really get what they wanted in highschool.

Gina was bullied in her past, she was hated on. She became famous when Harley, the queen bee, decided to become friends with her. But that didn't stop the bullies from covertly hating her.

We weren't loved. Caleb and Harley were not only loved, but people were thirsty for them.

Out of the blue, Gina hugged me. I stroked her head gently, ushering her to calm down. She cried and cried and cried. I decided, at times like this, a hug can change one's mood so I ignored what her tears were doing to my shirt.

"I'm so sorry Connor" she whispered, sniffing "I'm so sorry about Caleb"

I feel sorry for you too...

I had no idea why Harley kissed me, but whatever the reason was, it was amazing.

What if she had feelings for me?

It was hard to imagine her liking me but I do remember her telling me to forget everything she said about Caleb. She also apologized.

There was a slight ache in my heart which was ceasing me from approaching Ley again. I knew for a fact that, the more closer I get to Harley, the more my brother's heart will burn.

Honestly, I haven't loved anyone as much as I loved my brother. I still don't.

I wanted the old Caleb back, the Caleb who protected me from critics, the Caleb who wanted to see me happy and the Caleb who was once my best friend.

If only, if only I could turn back time. If only I could go back to the day I told Caleb that I loved Harley. If only I could stop myself from saying that.

If only I could get over Harley and get my brother back...

If only...

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

What's up guys?!

So yeah, this was a really boring chapter. I tried to fit as many feelings as I could in it.

I hope you liked the chapter because I, honestly, don't think you guys did :(

I'm updating after a long time. I'm really stuck up with a lot of school work lately so I'm so sorry guys! I don't even have time to read.

I've tried my best to write this chapter and make time for it. Hopefully, the next update will be soon!

Once again, thank you @ChasingMadness for this amaazziingg trailer! It's beautiful XD!

Vote, comment and share my story if you liked it guys! They make me jump with happiness!

Love, K.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Always ✔ By KIRA

Teen Fiction

286K 11.6K 51
[COMPLETED] Logan and I were the nerds of Whitney High but it's not like we cared. I was his other half and he was mine. Best friends - we called ea...
23.8K 678 23
Book 1 to Loving Series **** Julieta Jane Jasper also known as JJ is a girl filled with surprises and many secrets that no one knows. She is...
266 3 20
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
32.1K 1K 28
"I told you to leave me alone. Are you stalking me?" I asked the little shits. "Of course not! Rude much?" Noah gasped, his hand over his heart. "I a...