The Prophecy.

By Onadustyrock

Thirty Seven and a half minutes is the exact time it takes a vampire to drain the average human of the blood... More

Jeremiah
Chapter Two - The Order
Chapter Three
Suctus Cida
Chapter Four Vampire 101
Chester
Introductions
The Prophecy
Vampire Movie Date Night
Abbott
The Dinner
Finding Out
Marios
Nichasin
Henry
The BrotherHood 101
Waryn
Olyver
Geffron & Geffrin
Nicholyn
Gryffen
The Brothers Return
Kidnapped
Andrasteia by Chester
Taking Control by Chester
The Chosen are called by Chester
Ciao e mangiare by Chester
Taking Sara by Chester
Abbots Father by Chester
The Plan To Take Her Back by Chester
Abbot's Plan.
Home
Withdrawal
'J' by Chester
I wish I'd never met you', by Jeremiah
Part two
Now I know what a vampire attack feels like, by Chester
Tongues
Back from the dead
Secrets
Running Away
Running
Gate Crashers
Begging you
Stalking Explained
Hiding at J's
Near The End
Snitch
Realisation
End of the Road
The Cursed Gift
Meeting Michael
Stained
The next day
Turned by Chester
Credits

Good Bye J (Back to Teia)

84 3 0
By Onadustyrock

I awoke wrapped in Chester’s arms, since his attack he’d wanted to do nothing but eat, drink and sleep and I never left his side. I was worried about him as he’d become very withdrawn. He was quiet, he hardly ever laughed, he would not speak to anyone and he did not want to leave our room. It was frustrating and he would not even tell me what was wrong or what he was thinking.

A few times I’d caught him packing a bag and when I asked what he was doing he claimed he was sorting out old clothes and I knew he was lying, I began to panic he was going to leave me as his behaviour towards me had changed.

He would tense whenever I went to touch him and we had not made love in weeks. I turned to look at him; he now only looked at peace when he was sleeping. Rick told me that Chester would not speak to anyone the entire time I was missing as he blamed himself for my kidnap and his behaviour was erratic had become even worse since he had been attacked himself.

I’d even heard whispers that people believed he was on the verge on a mental breakdown but only Asin ever came to speak to Chester to see what was wrong and when Marios found out he sent him back to India and told him not to interfere.

Marios appeared to be enjoying watching Chester struggle; he’d never even spoken to either of us since the day he’d had me locked in the cells. I hardly ever saw the twins as they were always out partying and then spent the entire day sleeping.

Waryn was always playing computer games; Nicholyn never talked to me, in fact his hair was so long you could not even see his face so having a conversation would have been difficult anyway. Gryffen was always out, I assumed with Emie. I’d asked him several times to give a message to Jeremiah but he refused saying he was not getting involved.

As for Henry and Olyver I ran or hid whenever I saw them so I had no idea what they did with their day. The Chosen ones had now been sent back and this made the Manor feel cold and empty and I actually missed them especially Ben.

Rick, Masie, Eric and Simone were also always away as they now had to take care of everything Chester used to do. Marios had officially ‘grounded’ us both within the manor after Chester almost died and let Jeremiah attack Ntombi which Marios actually beat Chester for. I had never known things to be so bad within the manor and with Chester in his current condition I had absolutely no-one to talk to.

It took me weeks to recover from the withdrawal; Chester would only let me drink the blood Jeremiah had left if I began to shake. If I cried or complained he would threaten to destroy it completely. Chester refused to drink it even though he suffered for a while too. The withdrawal was difficult, sometimes I could hear Abbott calling me and I knew Chester could tell because he would always get up and lock our bedroom door. He only asked me once what had happened and then we never spoke about it again.

He began snoring softly and I reached forward and stroked the stubble on his chin with my thumb, I absolutely adored him, I absolutely loved this man, no one in my life had ever cared about me as much as he did or given me such comfort and I was angry I could not console him and why he would not confide in me. As I continued to stroke his chin, he began to stir and he opened his eyes.

He smiled at me “Morning T”, he said and he leaned towards me and kissed me. I decided to grab the opportunity and I began to deepen the kiss but to my dismay he pulled away. “I’m going for a shower”, he said and he got up, grabbed a towel, went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I was now irritated and upset ‘Why did he keep rejecting me? Why would he not speak to me?’ I decided I was going to confront him and I sat on the end of the bed with my arms folded waiting for him to emerge from the bath room.

He knew something was wrong the second he opened the door and saw the expression on my face and I could not believe he was already dressed.

“What is it T?”.

“You”, I replied.

“Me”, he answered and he looked shocked, “what have I done?”

“Why won’t you talk to me?” I asked him.

“I am talking to you; I’m talking to you right now silly.”

“Tell me what’s wrong; tell me what’s on your mind.”

I received the usual reply “Nothing” and he stared at the wall. He would not even make eye contact.

“I want you to tell me what’s wrong,”

“And I told you nothing is wrong.”

I huffed at him, “look at me Chester”; I was now getting annoyed as he was pretending to look for something in his desk drawer. “CHESTER”, I shouted at him and he continued to ignore me. “If you don’t answer me, I will move back to my room”. I said. I knew it sounded childish but I did not know what else to say.

Chester spun round and I instantly regretted what I’d said as he looked as if I had just slapped him in the face. He just shrugged his shoulders and said “if that’s what you want I can’t stop you”, and he turned and walked out of our room slamming the door behind him.

I went to call Jeremiah, I wanted to ask him if a vampire attack could cause depression. Also Jeremiah would know what to do, he always did but then I remembered I couldn’t. The last time I’d seen Jeremiah was also the last time Chester had laughed.

Everyone was sitting in the cell, Chester and Jeremiah were both still too weak to move and they were being teased to hell.  Isaac would always say that they were secretly in love with one another and they both hated it and now Ben and Rick were teasing them about it as well.

“I don’t think that’s the first time they have kissed. They were enjoying it too much,” Rick said to Ben.

“Me either”, he replied, “Chester looked like a gay porn pro, seriously Teia I would keep my eye on him if I was you”.

“Well she is not you”, Chester snapped back and then all the chosen ones laughed and this appeared to encourage Rick and Ben as the ribbing got worse.

“Seriously Jeremiah, you really looked like you were into it,” Rick joked at him, “you never even flinched when his arms slid to your waist or the back of your head. You never even moved when Chester began moaning”. He turned to Ben and said laughing “Who do you think gi…..”

“Enough” Jeremiah screamed as he glared at Rick and he shook his head, “watch your mouth, it won’t take me long to recover”, he warned.

But Rick laughed back at him and waved the werewolf gun, “man you’ve just tongued Chester and you say I should watch my mouth?”

This made Chester laugh and then Jeremiah and then whole room joined in.  The jokes continued and some of them I can’t even write down they were so rude. I expected Jeremiah to attack Rick but surprisingly he never did. I think he secretly liked being teased; he did have a great sense of humour.

As they both began to recover, almost at the same time, they stood up and Chester hugged me close with one arm and extended the other out to Jeremiah “Thanks J” he said, “you saved her.”

“It’s not over yet”, he answered and he gave Chester a blood bag which he had just filled, “you both have a long road ahead of you and it’s one that I won’t be involved in. After toady you won’t be able to contact me again” and he threw his phone on the floor and stamped on it.  “The bag is to help with the withdrawal, only a few drops are needed at each time.”

Jeremiah came and stood in front of us both and he took my hands in his, he kissed them both before he quickly let them drop, “use it wisely Chester as I won’t be back to refill it. This is the last time you will see me, do you understand”. The way he said it I knew it was a warning however Chester just smiled and nodded.

“Well!” Jeremiah said, “Andrasteia” and he bowed as he said it, “Chester”, he shook his hand, “it’s been a pleasure but this time it’s goodbye, goodbye.” Then he was gone before I could even answer.

“Holy Shit”, Ben said, “I can’t actually believe it, I’ve met Jeremiah Fletcher.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 2.8K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
942K 83.4K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
1.1M 59.8K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...