The Good Girl(s)'s Bad Boys 2...

By CallMehKray

"So let me get this straight. You brought me here,not to beat me up or do your homework,but to be your other... More

The Good Girl(s)'s Bad Boys 2
Parte Uno (Part 1)
Introduction
Chapter 1: Name's Gab,Geeky Gab.
Chapter 2: Magical Fairy Dust.
Chapter 3: Mr. Cruefalto or Mr. Cluefartoes?
Chapter 4: Mr.Peyton Diana.
Chapter 5: What Happens in the Closet, Stays in the Closet.
Chapter 6: How to Make Frankenstein's Monster.
Chapter 7: Silly Goose.
Chapter 8: Cupcake Icing.
Chapter 9: Sausage Song.
Author's (Tragic) Note
Chapter 10: The Different Forms of Seducing a Geek.
Chapter 11: Anti-Pluviophile
Chapter 12: The Contract of Starbucks (2)
Chapter 13: I'm Human,Right?
Chapter 14: What's a Geek Doing Here?
Chapter 15: Time to Dance?
Chapter 16: The Enemy Flirts And Not The Good Kind.
Chapter 17: Jordan-Flu.
Chapter 18: Bullies? No. Friends? Yes.
Chapter 19: Protection (Part 1)
Chapter 20: The Explanation (Protection: Part 2)
Chapter 21: My Nightmare,My Reality. (Protection Part 2.5)
Chapter 22: Good Girls Protect Bad Boys (Part 3: The Final Protection)
Chapter 23: It All Started With One Little Bruise
Chapter 24: Meet Mira and Jane
Chapter 25: Turn the Lights Out, It's Less Dangerous.
Chapter 26: I'm Such A Player (Insert Wink)
Chapter 27: Ashes! Ashes! We All Burn Down
Chapter 28: Alex's Back! Tell A Friend.
Chapter 29: How Ya Doin', Mistah J? (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Puddin' Has A Tattoo! (Part 2)
Author's Note (The Jordan Case)
Chapter 31: Let It Be Done. I Deserve It.
Chapter 32: When Bennett Meets Declan
Chapter 34: The Tough Guy Can Sing
Chapter 35: Secrets of Mine
Chapter 36: The Fancier Way
Chapter 37: Still Into You
Chapter 38: NGSAFFD Mode.
Chapter 39: Days of Future...Present
Chapter 40: What Was The Reason?
Chapter 41: Lost Boy?
Chapter 42: Kidnapped By Mr. Little Frazier
Chapter 43: Benney-Boo Is Like So Old!
Chapter 43.5: Collecting Your Jar Of...Hearts
Chapter 43.6: But Will You Leave?
Chapter 43.7: Gabi the Mummy...That Rhymes
Chapter 43.8: The Bad Boys Are Gone (AWOL)
Chapter 43.9: 3 More Mysteries To Go..I Hope
Chapter 44: Long Lost And Now Found
Chapter 45: Family Reunions
Chapter 46: First I Survive, Now Will He?
Chapter 47: Everything Is Blue
Chapter 48: Roses Aren't Blue,Yet Bullets Make Red.
Chapter 49: Does This Dress...?
Chapter 50: Curiosity Kills The Cat
Chapter 51: I Wish You Didn't Care
Chapter 52: Who Did It?
Chapter 53: Tuna Salad with Salad
Chapter 54: Oh, Woe is Me.
Chapter 55: Deathbed Confessions
Chapter 56: My Clarity
Vote Please, Smurfies
And The Results Are In...
Sneak Peek to the 3rd Fanfiction

Chapter 33: Me, Jordan, and a Pazzo.

5.9K 288 156
By CallMehKray

"Gabi, come on! You've been in there for like 30 minutes!" Desiree screamed, still pounding on the bathroom door. I looked at the door angrily before continuing to do my business with the razor.

Are these things really this sharp?

"Alex, help me. She won't open the door." I heard Dessy say before hearing light taps on the door.

"Gab, really. You should seriously get out."

"But-"

"Please."

I sighed, defeated. I open the door, razor in my hand, shaving cream in the other. Alex and Desiree looked at me with shocked faces.

"I was trying to shave my legs. Hmph." And with that statement, I exited the bathroom, still leaving them both flabbergasted.

I headed to my room, ready to start shaving again before someone knocked on the door. I sighed in frustration and opened the door.

"Is something wrong?" Alex said, cocking his head so it would lean on the doorway. I rolled my eyes at him.

"When is there never anything wrong with me?"

Alex nodded. "True, but this is like so new kind of problem. Are you PMSing longer than usual?"

"No, I-"

"'Cause I've heard the dollar store has some really good sale on pa-"

"I think we're done here." I replied and was about to close to the door on his face when his foot blocked it.

"Not quite." Alex said from the other side of the door. I sighed before opening the door again.

"What?" I said, even more annoyed.

"Well, for once, would you mind not raising your voice at me?" Alex crossed his arms.

"Sorry. I'm just not in the mood."

Alex raised his eyebrows. "So, to get back in your good mood, you decided to shave your legs?"

I thought about it for a moment. "Pretty much. Yep."

Alex cracked a small smile. "You're all kinds of surprises."

"Thanks. I think you're-" I stopped when I noticed a slight purple bruise on his arm. It's small, but not small enough to not get noticed.

"What's that?" I pointed at the bruise.

Alex looked at where I pointed and cursed silently to himself.

"What is it?"

"A bruise."

"Well no, duh, Sherlock. Where'd you get it?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Alex chirped while he walked away.

I called out to him,"Yeah, that's why I ask!" He just whistled a tune while he walked away. I raised my eyebrow at him, but said nothing. It was probably from hitting something hard.

But then again...everything starts with one little bruise.

I scoffed at myself. Not Alex, I thought. He never has been bullied in his life.

Or maybe it wasn't from a bully?

I shook my head at my assumptions. Alex and I don't keep secrets from each other. It's probably from bruise from falling or something normal.

I looked down at all of the black marks I've gained from being bullied and from abuse.

It's not anything serious...right?

_______

"Woke up in the morning, feeling like P Diddy! Got my glasses; I'm at the door. I'm gonna hit this city! Before I eat-"

"Alright! Alight! I'm up!"I yelled at the person who's singing the Ke$ha song in my ear. I opened my eyes, only to look at Alex and Dessy holding brushes in their hands and starring at me with amusement.

"It's really hard to hate you guys." I muttered. They both looked at each other before stating with a blank face, "The feeling is mutual."

I sighed as I sat up. I stretched and wiped my morning drool off my chin.

Dessy scrunched her nose. "Ew."

"It's all over your pillow too." Alex squinted his eyes at the dried drool pool on my pillow. I glared at him before throwing the dried-drool pillow at him. He yelped and ran out of the room, Dessy at his heels.

I smiled gratefully before getting ready for school. Let's just say 40 minutes later, I was walking into school with ducky slippers, my 8th grade social dress-

Which, by the way, surprisingly still fits.

And holding a box of Coco Puffs.

And I don't even like Coco Puffs!

Let's just say walking down the halls wasn't easy, especially the part when Raymond and his lovely friends decided to take a liking into trying to test out is my blood will cough out my mouth.

And...

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

It did.

So, what another lovely day at school.

Until I went to the little lady's room to do a number 2. (It almost shaped like a '2' when I was done with it! -wink-)

I shouldn't have went. Not because of the now clogged toilet, but because of how Naomi sneaked up behind me and suddenly chi blocked me.

If you don't know what that is, I advise you to look up Ty Lee from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

If you do not know what Avatar: The Last Airbender is then you get no Coco Puffs.

Actually, I think that's more of a good thing...

Anyway, after Naomi karate-chopped me into sleep, I woke up in a super smelly, but decent looking boys locker room.

Don't get me wrong-- the place looked fine. It just that some unpleasant odor was stinking it up to make it look like those usual boys locker room.

I see movie's point of view now.

"Oh smurf, what is that smell?" I said to myself, after rubbing my eyes awake. I found myself looking into another pair of eyes.

A very, very similar pair of eyes. His eyes once crinkled with amusement and recklessness was now dull and unsure eyes.

So,basically Bennett's eyes.

Don't tell him I said that. I already owe him like a trillion dollars for that cafe.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure we all know who's in the locker room with me.

The one...

The only...

Jordan!

And the crowd goes wild (Squeal!)

"Pretty sure it's some old pazzo." Jordan muttered to me, looking deeply into my eyes from afar. I gulped, moving my eyes away from him, but they only land on him again.

"A what?"

Jordan widened his eyes a bit."You don't know what a pazzo is?"

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Is it something about life?"

Jordan tilted his head, as if thinking of the right answer. "Yes."

I shrugged. "Then I don't know what it is."

Jordan looked at me weirdly before replying. "It's a taco and a pizza mixed together. A pazzo."

I stood up to walk and sit by him, but decided against it. He's probably still pissed off. I don't even know why-- it's not he's some undercover artists that spray paints in the night.

Jordan looked at me for a moment, before tilting his head, as if he's inviting me to sit beside him. I walked slowly towards him, just in case he wants me to stay away from him. He didn't deny me as I sat down right beside him, keeping a respectable distance of course.

He might think I'm in love with his ass if I try to hip bump him.

We both sat there for a few minutes, not talking, just looking into space. I guess we were both in our own La-La Land that we even forgot we were stuck in a stinky locker room.

"Jor-" I started to say, just as Jordan started to say, "Ga-"

I laughed a little while he smiled a bit.

"I'm sorry." I said, turning to look at him. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I didn't mean to hurt you. Just, whenever I get annoying, just tell me to shut up. I'll shut up right away. I'm a really good shut-upper. In fact, I've learned how to shut up because of my constant blabbering,which I hardly do. I stopped doing that when I was around 12, which was a bad year for me, but you probably already know why. Maybe I should explain it again. Four scores and seven years ago,-"

"Gabi, please shut up." Jordan said before putting his hand on my mouth. I looked at him apologetically.

Hey, I said I hardly constantly blabber. I didn't say never.

"Plus, I'm the one that should be sorry. It's not your fault that you have your own opinions--everyone is entitled to have their own thoughts. Who am I to cry over it?" Jordan replied back to me. I looked at him with sincere eyes.

"I rwrly tuv chu, tu no thut?" I said, through his hand. Jordan removed his hand and asked what I said.

"I said, I really love you, you know that?" I smiled at him. Jordan awkwardly scratched his neck.

"You mean as a friend right?" Jordan asked.

"Of course as a friend you dimwit! You're not hot enough to handle me!" I exclaimed at him. Jordan widened his eyes.

"I know you did not just call me not hot enough, Miss Blabber Mouth. I will get that pazzo and ruin that awesome hair of yours!" Jordan clapped towards my face.

"Aw, you called my hair awesome."

"Don't flatter yourself, honey. We both know who's hair on point."

I gasped dramatically. "Why I outta-" I started to say, but was interrupted by a loud knock on the door. Jordan and I looked at each other fearfully.

"Who is it?" I asked.

 Jordan looked at me with a horrified face. "Are you trying to get us murdered?"

"It's probably just Naomi. She literally chi blocked me in the little lady's room."

"You mean like from Avatar?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Like that."

We were about to continue our conversation before we heard multiple knocks on the door. Suddenly we heard someone try to push open, or slam open, the door. Jordan and I huddled together, awaiting our fate.

The door flew open and in revealed our heroes...

And, no honey. It was Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Black Widow, Winter Soldier, Captain America, Ant Man, Iron Man-

Well, you get the picture.

Anyway, as I was saying, we were awaiting our fate until a familiar voice said, "Happy to see you guys are getting along well."

Jordan and I opened our eyes, only to be looking at Declan, Bennett and Naomi. They stared at us as we stared at them.

"Are you guys cold or something?" Bennett asked. I raised my eyebrows at him in confusion. "No,why?"

"Because you're still hugging each other."

Jordan and I looked at each other, before I pushed him away from me.

"He can't keep his hands off of this." I gestured to my body. The guys and Naomi looked at me weirdly.

"Uh-huh. So not worth his hands." Declan replied sarcastically. I winked at him.

"Well, you guys forgave each other faster than I thought." Bennett stated.

"How long did you think we'd be here for?" Jordan asked as he came near us.

Bennett tilted his head a bit. "Like four years at the most." Naomi and Declan nodded, agreeing with him.

"We even convinced Bennett to buy you guys a life supply of baloney." Naomi said.

I scoffed. "Baloney? Ew. Are we The Outsiders or something?"

"Well, considering how you guys were stuck in a situation, I wouldn't be surprised." Declan replied.

"We were more of The Breakfast Bunch, if I do say so myself." Jordan commented. We all turned to look at him.

"But there were only two of you." Naomi stated.

"Three. Don't forget the pazzo." Jordan said, while showing us the moldy looking pizza-taco. Everyone but Jordan gagged at the smell. Even Bennett seemed to turn a little green.

"Okay then..." Bennett cleared his throat. "So, what did you guys learn from all of this?"

Jordan and I looked at each other before looking back at everyone else. I answered for both of us. 

"That we're gonna lock all three of you guys in a portal potty after this is over."

Jordan added, "Don't worry. It'll be extra stinky."

____________________________________________

Hi beautiful people!

I know I haven't been updating...again...and I'm sorry. Something really big came up for me.

And not the good thing.

I mean it's kind of good. but at the same time it's not.

You get what I mean?

Anyway, I seriously just read The Outsiders and I just wanna explode. Out of happiness of course. It's such a great book and I'm watching the movie too.

Next, I'm gonna read Lord of the Flies, which I heard has really detailed scenes about...well let me not spoil it for you.

And, no. I'm not talking about 'it'.

Bleh.

Anyhoodle, love you guys. Heart, heart, heart.

And if you're wondering where Frank is-- well he's buying me pizza. I won a bet about how I can toss a popcorn in the air and manage to get it into my mouth the most times.

10-7!

Woohoo!

Food loves me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.6K 70
"Because, what's a better love story, than two people from completely different worlds crashing together?" Violetta Castillo is your ordinary girl, w...
491K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.5M 69.6K 36
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION When a summer of fun turns upside down, Olivia must figure out whether her paranoid imagination is playing tricks on her or...
Half a man By Elodie B.

General Fiction

4K 103 8
Tom Holland had everything. A dream job, fame, money, you name it. Until he screwed it all up. Now he's just a shadow, a cripple and his world has s...