Mine (An Alec Volturi Love St...

Par guavakilllakill

Along with the deadly duo, Alec and Jane, Aro has another secret weapon he is yet to unleash. Her dark ruby e... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note

Chapter 15

11.7K 188 19
Par guavakilllakill

(A.N. Sorry. Wrote this just before school started so it's just a filler chapter. It's sweet though so :D)

Lydia's POV

Alec cupped my cheek as we continued kissing on the bed. I touched Alec's hands, causing him to hiss in pain. I immediately pulled back, surprised at his reaction. Alec was holding onto his hands in pain, trying to hide them from me. I grabbed his wrists and looked at his broken knuckles. I looked up at Alec, whose head was down in shame.

"Alec...how...why?" I whispered.

Alec ripped his hands away from me, covering it as much as he could. But he couldn't hide the blood that was seeping though his fingers.

"I'm sorry please don't leave me again. I won't do it again just please," Alec whimpered.

I took his hands from under the sheets and took our a bottle of venom and bandages, slowly coating her brother's hands in them. Alec grinded his teeth together in pain as I moved to the next hand. After I finished, I kissed both of his hands, relieving some of the pain.

"I won't leave you again. I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Thank you Lydia," whispered Alec, leaning into my chest.

"Anything for you, love. Anything for you."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

631K 12.8K 31
Elena Swan is the younger fraternal twin sister of Bella Swan. Elena has always been close with her father Charlie so when Bella suggested they stay...
22.5K 593 40
I've grown to love the tv show called 'Grimm', my favorite characters are: Nick Burkhardt, Hank Griffin, Monroe, Rosalee, Juliette, Captain Renard an...
25.7K 667 25
Menace Whittaker has always been different and has always been shunned away because of that reason. For as long as she remembers, she has always been...
146K 4.1K 28
Mirabelle Swan is Bella Swan's younger twin sister - confident and straightforward, Mirabelle likes to take on life with a skip in her step. When she...