Chapter 11

Alec's POV

The flight attendant's announcement of their arrival in Paris disrupted the blissful moment. Tch. Why couldn't the flight be longer?! I slowly got off the bed and helped Lydia, who looked wonderstruck. She smiled like a child who won a raffle or something. Absolutely adorable. After getting off the jet, we boarded a limo, taking us to our hotel. The whole entire time, Lydia was smiling at me, causing Felix and Demetri to give us weird looks. I quickly pecked her lips again, too fast for either Felix or Demetri to notice. Lydia smiled even wider and embraced me, desperate for all my love, warmth, and attention. I chuckled and rubbed her back soothingly while stroking her cheek with the other hand. Lydia rubbed her cheek against my hand, my soft touch making her weak in the knees. I smiled. When the car stopped, I quickly rushed in and gave the luggage to an employe. The woman at the desk was too busy working to notice me coming. I cleared my throat and she looked up, her eyes widening at the sight of me.

"H-hello. How may I help you?" she stuttered.

"We are here under the reservation of Volturi," I said, smoothly and seductively.

"Y-yes of course Mr. Volturi. Right this way," she said, standing up and adjusting her clothes, and leading the us to the elevator. 

Lydia's POV

As we walked in, the lady was trying to seduce Alec with every tactic she could think of. I was getting really annoyed as I pouted and turned around to face Felix and Demetri instead. They gave me sympathetic looks but chose not to say anything. Thank god, the elevator door opened and Alec immediately walked out, taking their room card from the lady. The lady followed close behind and even tried to touch Alec. How dare she?! She's just a plain human with huge boobs. He hissed in annoyance as she even tried to follow him into the suite. As soon as the last person was in, Alec slammed the door in her face and growled.

"Stupid, annoying human," he growled.

Alec walked towards me, hugging mr from behind, only to receive a push. He was shocked, to say the least. He walked around me so that I was facing him. Alec lifted my chin to find tear filled eyes. I never cried. What is this?! Stupid emotions. I broke out of Alec's grasp and ran to the bathroom, locking the door.