The Book Of Love #Wattys2016

By nikkaAR

I'm a simple girl where I'm doing my degree for information technology!! At the same time I do researchers in... More

Part -1 (Introduction)
Part-2
Part -3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
A/N
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part-22
Part-23
A/N
Part-25
A/N
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part - 34
Part-35
Part-36
Epilouge

Part-24

442 38 9
By nikkaAR

2nd week in chennai (Day 2)

The next morning I woke up earlier than everyone as my stomach was burning in hunger because of the tablets which I have been taking..

I didn't feel like waking up my mom or vaish to make something for me to eat..!! So I slowly tip toed my feet into the kitchen and scanned around search for some noodles or something like cereals which would be easy for me to make..!! Far from a place a voice spoke ! The person said "Yes mam !?" I turned around to look who is it , well it was the maid kasturi.. I call her as "akka" I was wondering with words "Ehmmm..akka I'm hungry ! "  kasturi akka said "You have a sit on the chair..I will make for you something in 20 mins" I obeyed to her and let my feet to the dinning hall..I layed my head on the dinning table by wrapping up my hand..!! I was dam hungry like I don't know how to explain my hunger..I had unexplainable feel but I was feeling much better than yesterday !! Its just that cold and sore throat was still sucking my moods..

Someone from behind tapped my back..!! I got up and gave a look like I was distracted..!! "Here is your cuo of coffee and two slice of bread toast with butter!" Kasturi said sweetly and handed over me the plate..A wide grin smile appeared on my face.."Thank you akka" I stated and started to have it..

" Good morning Darling !! How do you feel now !?" Mom said while she was on her way to the kitchen.. "Much better ma!" I said with lot of happiness on my face.. "That's my girl..See how strong she is now!?" Dad spoke up from the living room looking at his newpaper.. I surprisingly said "Dad when did you come here !?" "It's been more than half an hour I'm here da" dad said with a grin on his face.. I grabbed my coffee cup and sat beside him..!! Me and my dad was having some chit chat while my mom was making breakfast..

So then everyone in the house woke up..!!   I had no idea of my friends woke up but vaish and my brother abinash woke !! "How is your health now  Anika!" Both of them asked at the same time.. I was like "yeahh much better !! " I didn't utter a word other than that.. Mom finished her work in the kitchen and she joined our chit chats.. " okay , you all have your time I'm going to get ready !" I said with a teasing tone since vaish also there

"Where are you going Anika !?" Vaish asked like as if she doesn't know.. "I should be taking my friends to mayavanam today right !?" Vaish gave a angry look at me and said "You're not going today !?" I frustrated "what vaish didn't I already discuss about this !? Why again from the first ?!" Vaish casually said "Yes you did ! I'm not saying that I wont allow you to go mayavanam forever...I want you to take rest for two days get well first then you can go there on friday with your friends..!"

I rolled my eyes at her "Im perfectly alright..I just can't skip days like that as I planned to finish the work within 15days I should follow that !! Its already 2weeks we're in india..!" I explained her with my sore voice.. Vaish couldn't understand my feels but in her point of view my health was so important to her..she didn't really care if I skip days just like that.. So in the argument I losed my paitences and said "okay vaish whatever you say but if anything happens to my better half between this two days I'm not going to shut my mouth and be like a dumb girl...!" My mom looked at me frustrated as she heard the word "my better half !?" I didn't mean to say it but it just came out if my tongue as I couldn't agree to vaish sayings.. My mom gave a stare look at me and asked "anika are you in a relationship with anirudh !?" I looked down at the floor as I wasn't able to face my mom.. Vaish interrupted " mom that's... My mom cut off her words and said "you be quite vaish..I need anika to open her mouth!" My mom was so angry on me..my dad looked like he doesn't have any idea about what's happening but he understood my feelings what I had said and what I'm trying to say..

Mom holded my waist and asked to me furiously "Tell me what's between you and anirudh !?" I didn't know how to start..so I was like "Mom adhu vandhu !!" "Stop mumbling come to the point straight away!" Mom said crossing her fingers.. So then "I said everything from the beginning till the end and even told her that he haven't formally came and said his love !! We both found ourselves that we both we like each other more than being as just friends... I wanted to save him first..I wanted him to enjoy his life without facing any problem..that's reason why I haven't said my love to him and there is also another reason I wanted to tell you and dad then take a decision about this..!! For now I'm not really in a state think about that..I truly love him deep inside my heart..first let me do the help which his dad gave me then only I will tell him my love..!! Until now i feel guilty for lying to him and for not begin faithful to him.." I confessed

Mom placed her hand on my shoulder and said "there is no wrong in feeling guilty for this anika...you have so much love on him and that's the reason why you're taking this risky job !! If he knows first he will be mad at you only for hiding this big secret not for what you're going to do..!"  I didn't get what mom said "But mom will you accept my love with anirudh !?"

Mom smiled and said "of course I accept it.. You have find your man.. You have selected a guy who has so much care on you.. I don't know if me and your dad would see a guy for you.. like how you have selected !!"

I hugged her with my happiness feel as I couldn't speak a word.. I turned and stepped forward to dad.. He stood up and said "Anika.. It's your life and you have all the rights to decide and take a decision.. We're not a gonna hate it as I have so much confident in you..I know you will sort this in a way how it has to be done!! Congrats da!" Dad said sweetly and gave me a strong belief.. Yet again I couldn't speak a word so I hugged him tightly.. I wiped my tears and ran to my room..

I wanted to tell anirudh that mom and dad has accepted our love !! But then I wondered where is mahi and nisha.. I looked around the room for them!! They weren't around so I went to the boys room and checked in.. "Heyy we go like this..( mahi shouted) yeah we did it babe (joey screamed) " they four were together playing games in the morning.. I slowly stepped into the room and I was like "hey guys..!!" Joey was like "hey nika..how are you? how is your health..how did your night go!?"  He said with a teasing tone and they made others to blush and laugh.. 

I didn't get what joey was meant with that.. "What do you mean joey !?" I asked scratching my head "I meant how your night went with ani !? Did he talk sweetly !? " joey asked I was like "yeah he did...but I slept off after I had my dinner so I don't remember anything but he left the room when I was about to sleep!" Rayan interrupted "so you don't know that anirudh stayed beside you the whole night !?" I looked shocked "what did he !?" Mahi was like "yeah he did...me and nish were in this room with two idiots and we both actually came to your room at 4 am in the morning !" 

"Oh" that's all I was able to say when mahi said that.. So then,I came to the point of my matter "okay guys we will be leaving to mayavanam on friday so guys be ready pack your things and joey don't forget the camera !! As you know why ?!" I said politely.. Everyone chorused "okayyyyyyyy" I smiled and asked them "where is anirudh !?" Nish replied "he is in the terrace room..!" Joey lifted his eyebrow "why you asking about anirudh now !?" "Machan veraa yedhukaa irukum !? Yedhaadhu michaama vechi irupan..that's why she is asking about him!" Rayan said with a teasing tone.. I kindly blushed and I was like "shuhh nothing like that guys... I need to tell him something personal..!" Joey was like "yeah right go...go..he is upstairs only!!" I covered my face with my hands and I was like "you guys...please stop this and I'm leaving!"

Saying that I walked to the way to go terrace !! I was thinking whether I should I tell anirudh this now or make it a surprise..!!

But then a thought popped into my head "as I made him to feel guilty for not getting close to me I should tell this to him so that he would feel happy !" I went inside the terrace room without knocking..he was sitting down with his laotop and doing something..He couldn't smell my presence in as he was so inside his laptop.. I slowly went beside him and wrapped my hands with his and layed my head on his shoulder..!! He turned his face to my side "anika!! When did you come here !?" I was like "naa vandhadhu kudam theriyama nee yenna pandra !?" "I'm saving photos from my phone!" He said casually.. I was like "ohh okay do that later..now look at me !" He was like "wait aah just 60% more it will get upload then I will listen to you..!"

I didn't like the way he said so I shut the laptop off and made him to look at me !? I lifted his face up with my thumb and index finger.. "Mom and dad accepted our relationship !" Anirudh was surprised his smile brighten and went dull in a span of time..

I wondered what happened to him suddenly.. "Ani what happened !? Aren't you happy !?" I asked with a soft tone.. He kept his face dull and answered "your parents accepted but you are the one who is still taking to say that to me !"I smiled "hahha..idhuku thaan kochikitiya!? Come on ani you can see my love without saying it...It doesn't mean that words has so much value to say out !? I already told you when time comes I will surely say it out and how many time ever you want I will say it.. But not now!" Anirudh wasn't okay with my words he was in one leg that I should say that words from my mouth..!! He kept his face dull.. I didn't like seeing him like this..

I pulled his shirt towards me and kissed him passionately before he could utter a word.. It was so sweet with a simple insanely feel as it was just to show my love and affection!! I gently backward and blushed at him..  "naa kettadhadhu vidaa this one was way more sweet and beautiful!! Wish it was for more time..!" He said with a teasing tone... I was like "chiii aasai thaan!! And tapped his shoulder sweetly.. He smiled and blushed..

So then I told him that we will be going to mayavanam for a project work and told him be ready for it.. He was like " what project !? How days we will be there !?" I said "for 15days or more than that.. We going there to shoot a short film about the haunted house in mayavanam..!" He didn't really bother about the haunted word " is vaish coming or we going alone !!" I was like "only our gang vaish will be here .!" That second he gave me a big grinned smile and he holded my hand "So no problem for us to be mingled..!"

I backward and said "no way for that all I will be busy with project so no chance to spend time with you leave my hand and I'm going now..!"I Stood up to walk away but then he holded my wrist and looked at me with his dull face.. I didn't bother about his dull face and took off my hand and walked away..!! I knew what his intention was..So then I went down and stayed with my friends and with abi..

To be continued...

A/N

Thank you all for 1.08k and 264+ votes !! Im so happy with this and this really means a lot to me 🎉🎊💘

Im pretty sure I made this part a bit confusing and boring !! I'm extremely sorry I wasn't well so I couldn't make it more interesting.. I promise my next parts will make you all happy 😄💗

Once again thanks for voting ,reading and for lovely comments..!!😊🙏🏻

"Did you guys love the romance part between anika and anirudh !? What do you guys feel about anika's character !?" Your opinions about her are highly welcomed!! Please do comment 😘💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 731 14
Hi Guys...!! 👋 Mature content 🔞 This is my 2nd story of anidita...(a short story) based on Dushmani between Tulsipur and Krishna nagar and Anirudh...
39.6K 3.7K 48
ANIRUDH reluctantly left Bondita in Krishnanagar and left from there with heavy heart when Thakuma agreed to make Bondita study but not ready to send...
556 179 18
URVI SHARMA ~ I'm Packed! Like legit. And what else do you expect from an architecture student who barely sleeps, even if sleeping is her all time fa...
3.3K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...