aesthetic » the maze runner

Por hayleyfaithh

« lydia? » « stiles? » in which lydia shows up in the maze. //rendered maze runner// Más

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
epilogue.

17

1.2K 38 3
Por hayleyfaithh

it was night now, and Lydia had her plan all figured out. Lydia didn't sleep the whole night knowing and thinking that so many lives were in her hands as she planned out her plot for freedom and to go find Stiles and Lydia's former friend, Scott McCall. Stiles and Lydia talked the whole night because they both had terrible insomnia. Lydia told the whole plan to Stiles so they could direct where to go and what to do if they were to face a griever. they didn't just talk about the plan. during the night they sat in the grass with their heads turned up to the night sky as stars twinkled. they pondered life aloud so they could hear each other talking. they asked each other rhetorical questions. the pondering turned into a face to face conversation, with their eyes locked onto each others. the conversation led to a kiss, and then the sun arose.

it was morning.
time for freedom.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

654K 32.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
12.3K 284 13
What happened before the Marauders? Specifically within the Black Family. Walburga, Alphard and Cygnus. As well as Orion and Lucretia. These events a...
58.6K 535 17
Callanadam and his dog dakota made a deal with the devil to save his mother but ended up killing her because of the deal so run away but then they be...
Titanic Por GoldObsession

Ficción histórica

55.9K 1.1K 23
You've heard the story of Jack and Rose. But does anyone know the story of Mr. Thomas Andrews?