Unknown

De ruletheworldqueen

One girl , one boy . Will the most popular boy fall for the unknown , poor girl? Or will this story have a sa... Mai multe

The first chapter
Shy
Hi?
OMG!
Gone
Questions
No
Again
Relisation
School
Kate
Secrets
Change
Move
Safe
The Perfect Plan

Heartbroken

22 4 0
De ruletheworldqueen

5. Friday evening

I walked back from school after last period , Jake sat infront of me but I couldn't even look at him , I wanted to know why he had suddenly flipped from been the kind , sweet guy to the violent , angry jerk . I heard that Georgia and Lucas had kissed and it's really wrong to do that but he was so horrible . I could see the burning fire of rage well up in his eyes . I hadn't seen anything like that since my father . He had got so angry one night and nearly hit my mom , he left before the police arrived and we never saw him again .

As soon as I got home I could hear the tap running upstairs , my mom must be having a bath . She had gotten depression after my dad left and has been advised to relax in the bath and take up sporting activities to help pass time . I head to the kitchen to make dinner as usual when I hear the tap stop and a scream . I run upstairs to see what had happened , only to find my mom cut all down her leg , blood pouring out lying in the half full bath . " Oh my god , oh my god " I think out loud .
" Mom, mom can you hear me "
" Hi sweetie " she whispered in pain
" Mom I'm calling an ambulance , what happened "
" I stopped the water, went to get out the bath and slipped " she groaned
" Mom wait there I'm phoning an ambulance "
" Okie dokie hunny " she said as I left hurriedly wrapping a towel around her

I run downstairs to the phone , no signal ! CRAP! What the hell am I going to do ! I run outside calling for help . No one comes . I panic , why would this happen to me . Suddenly I hear a car drive past , I run outside to see and start waving and shouting . The car pulls over and a big man gets out .

" Are you ok? " he asks
" No it's my mom , she's slipped in the bath and there's no signal so I can't get hold of an ambulance " I cry
" It's ok , where is she ? I'll go and get her and we'll drive to the hospital . Go get in the car "
" She's in the bathroom " I stutter as I climb into the car obeying the mans orders

He runs off into the house and I climb into the car breathing heavily

" Are you ok? "

I look around only to see a boy in the back seat , I can't see him properly but I recognise his voice .

" I'm ok " I reply trying to figure out who it is
" Good"' he replies coming into the light

OMG ! This cannot be . The boy in the back seat is JAKE COLE !

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.4M 35.6K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
298K 34.5K 86
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
582K 20.2K 96
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
463K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...