One Direction to the Rescue

By LBanks0201

At one time I would have been ecstatic to be here! I mean backstage at a One Direction concert! Who wouldn’t... More

One Direction to the Rescue
How it Started-ch1
Concert Time- Ch2
Just Another Concert-ch3
Try and Catch Me-ch4
Two Halves if a Whole-ch5
Unexpected Run In-ch6
The Deal-ch7
On Set Fun-ch8
Passed Out-ch9
The Invitation-ch10
The Past-ch11
The Chef-ch12
The Paps Attack-ch13
Undercover-ch14
The Runway-ch15
The Present-ch16
The Shoot-ch17
The Party-ch18
Merry Christmas-ch19
Alone No More-ch20
The Auction-ch21
The Bidding War-ch22
Happy Birthday?-ch23
Magic-ch24
Perfect Day-ch25
There's SomethingThere-ch26
Good Actor-ch27
We Need to Talk-ch28
Six dates-ch29
He did Win-ch30
Goodbye-ch31
It was Perfect-ch32
Skittles-ch33
Everything is going to be alright-ch34
Three Times-ch35
Shawn-ch36
The End-ch37
Epilogue

6 members-ch37

13 0 0
By LBanks0201

Scott’s point of view

I cant believe it I actually died? I looked up at my grandparents and paretns as they looked at me not sure of how to react.  It must have been awkward for them to tell their grandchild and son that he’s dead.  I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.  It’s hard to come to terms with it but I did risk my life to save Harry.  At least I did that.  I opened them again and everything seemed brighter.  Now there were strangers in front of me.

“Where did my parents go?” I asked the new six people standing in front of me.

They all laughed and looked at each other.  A man and a woman came walked forward.  I was a little hesitant but then saw the necklace hanging from the woman’s neck, it was my mom’s snowflake pendant.  “Mom?” I asked.

The lady smiled.  “Yes honey.”

“But how?” I asked still a little cautious.

“You took the next step.” The man I’m assuming who is my father said.  “When you accept your death you see everyone the same age.  No one grows old or gets sick or gets hurt.”

“Everything is enhanced to the next level” my mom said finishing my dad’s statement.

“Is this heaven?” 

“Oh no that is a whole other place.  You will be going there soon, just one more step.” My mom said coming closer.

“What’s that?” I said a little scared.

“First say goodbye to your dad and grandparents then we will leave.”

I didn’t really know what she was talking about but I did as she said without hesitating.  I hugged them all, they all said they would see me again very soon.

I went back to my mom and she took my hand.  “What are we doing?” I asked looking at her.

She just smiled and closed her eyes.  Next thing I know we are in a completely different place.  It was white everywhere from snow, we were on top of a mountain somewhere.  We were both dressed in all white clothes.  I looked all around me at how beautiful it was.  It was as if my eyes were enhanced 20 times.  The snow was lightly falling.  All you could see where mountain tops.  I looked over at my mom and she was smiling wide.  “Where are we?” I asked.

“This isn’t a real place.” She said which sort of disappointed me.  “This is a picturesque world that you grandfather brought me when i died after the accident.” 

“But why here?”

“Because I know how much you love the snow.  I remember baking in the kitchen and everytime it snowed you would run to the kitchen window and stare out at it.  Your eyes were taking it all in and understood how beautiful it was. Even as a child you shone when the snow fell.” 

I started blushing.  “Well then why are we here?  And where is dad and everyone else?”

She laughed a little.  “Those were the exact questions I asked.”  She motioned over to some rocks that were carved into seats almost like a throne.  “I’m the one who brought you here because when I passed away I became your guardian angel.”  I let outa small gasp.  “I’ve been with you every moment since  I was away.”

I instantly thought about everything that I did by pushing away the family, the mood swings, the… Harry.  I looked back up at her but she was just smiling.

“Don’t be scared.  You were such a string boy by going through everything you did by yourself.  I wish I was there to go through everything with you but I couldn’t.  I found myself trying to yell at you sometimes but you of course couldn’t hear me.”  She started to cry but then shook her head and grabbed her necklace.  I smiled and went to grab mine but it wasn’t here.  I looked all around me in case I dropped it but it wasn’t anywhere.

“Your not going to find your necklace honey.” I looked back up.  “I’ll explain that in a little bit but now I have to tell you more…”

Harry’s point of view

I turned down the hallway running after Shawn who was already going into Scott’s room.  Everyone was crowded around the doorway as doctors and nurses were going in.

“What’s going on?!” I yelled

“He’s flat lining” Channing said with tear in his eyes.

“What?” I said almost inaudible.

“His heart stopped beating” Louis said coming over and hugging me.

I heard a loud sound coming from the room and looked over a the door.  It suddenly flew open and I saw Shawn looking around.  “Harry!” he said grabbing me and pulling me.

I looked around horrified.  There were a bunch of people all around Scott.  They were putting pads on his chest that sent his chest flying up a couple inches.

Shawn was holding both of my shoulders looking me in the eyes.  “Harry your probably the only one who knows him best do something!” he yelled pleading with me.

I didn’t know what to do but went over to his bed.  Looking down I saw his necklace was on the floor.  I quickly picked it up and put it back in his hand and squeezed my hands around his.  “Come back Scott!  Come back to everyone!” I kept yelling.  The doctors did one more zap to him and then we heard beeping again.  We all looked up and saw his heartrate was back.  I waited for him to open his eyes but they never did.  His mouth looked like it moved into a bigger smile as if he heard me.  I turned around and was brought into Shawn’s embrace.

“Thank you thank you so much Harry.” He said with tears coming down his face. 

“I didn’t do anything.” I said still being squeezed. 

“I know you saw his smile move.  Plus when you yelled with the necklace in his hand he became stable again.”

“We need to clear the room. We need to run some more tests.” The doctors said while ushering us out into the hallway.

Everyone all swarmed us asking a million questions.  “He’s fine everyone.  His heart is back in check it’s ok.”  Everyone looked exhausted we must have been here for a couple hours now.  We don’t even know how long he will be in this coma.

“Everyone should go back home” Shawn said as if reading my mind.  “Scott wouldn’t want everyone worrying about him, he’ll be fine.” 

Everyone all looked at each other not knowing what to do.  Shawn gave Kyle a look and then he started ushering people out too.  Soon it was just me and Shawn.  This is going to be a rough one.

Scott’s point of view

“Your not actually dead.”  She said

“What?  Then how am I here?  Is this a dream?  Are you really my guardian angel? Am I just…”  she started laughing.

“I almost forgot you did that when you get nervous or built up.” I started blushing.  “Your in a coma right now still in  Paris.  When you crossed into the next stage your body flat lines and from there it depends on your subconscious if you live or not.”  I looked at her with lost eyes.  “Don’t worry though you came back through.”  I let out a breath of relief.  “look in our left hand.”

I opend my fist and saw my necklace.  I looked back up at her “Is this magic?”

She started laughing. “Oh no sweetheart, that is something else.  When you flat lined you need someone special in your life to be there.  Yours was there and that’s a symbol for them.”

I looked down at it “Harry?” I asked hesitantly.

She nodded her head.  “He put it in your hand and that’s what made your heart beat again.”

“Are you mad?” I asked quietly.

“About what?” she asked tilting her head.

“Harry?” I whispered still holding onto the necklace.

She didn’t respond and I thought she was going to send me to s dessert or something next.  Instead she came over and opened my hand revealing the necklace.  She took it from me and went behind me and clasped it together.  I turned around and faced her.

“I want you to be happy with whoever.  You are always going to be my baby boy and I want to give you the world.  You with Harry is the closest thing I can do.”  She bent down and hugged me, we held it for awhile till she let go.  She had tears in her eyes.  “It’s time for the next stage” she said.

“But I thought I could still live.”

“You can just listen.  When I tell you to do it you have to listen to me exactly.” I nodded my head.  “The next stage is the hardest to face.  I didn’t have to because there was no way your father or I could come back after the accident so I cant tell you exactly what’s going to happen.  Your going to grab your necklace and be somewhere else, you’ll face the person whose standing in your way to your true happiness.  You have to beat him to get back to life.”  She brought me in for another hug and whispered “You have to do it soon before your body fails again, I know your string enough to face anything.”  We let go and she took a couple steps back.  “Say hi to everyone for me, I love you so much.”

“I love you too” I then reach up and grabbed my necklace.  Everything was spinning around me until I opened my eyes.  It was black again.  Where am I?  I walk around to find I’m in the same place when I first died.  I couldn’t see anything but could still see my body. 

“So you finally came.”  I turned around and was looking at myself.  I moved my hand and it mimicked, is this a mirror?  I looked around looking for where it came from.  “In front of you dumbass.”  I looked back towards my relflection and now my arms were crossed… but mine weren’t.  I looked back and forth between my body and its.  It moved closer to me now.

“Who are you?” I asked

“Duh! I’m you.”

Harry’s point of view

It’s been a whole two week.  Scott hasn’t had any more flat lines which is good but he still hasn’t gotten any better.  I spent almost every night in the hospital, Shawn was there the whole time too.  We occasionally took shifts as one would go get food or take a shower.  One of us should be here when he wakes up… if he ever does.

The tour was delayed.  After all the shots we got of Matt and Vincent we gave the tapes to Ryan Seacrest.  Jason said that he would be the person Scott would want to give the video out.  We watched the premier of it and it was a whole two hours long.  There were different people interviewed about it and showed reactions while they watched it for the first time.  Channing was on, so were Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lawrence, and the other guys form the band.  They all cried watching it.  His family that I met was also interviewed.  They tried to contact me but said that my neck was still healing, which was true but it’s perfectly fine now except for a tiny scar.  That night the social networking world blew up.  So many people were apologizing to Scott for hating on him.  People sent him lots of things too, paps were taking pictures of people leaving flowers and gifts at his gate to his house.

His Aunt Charlotte and Lauren were here now.  They were staying in a close hotel.  Mark and Jason were here also.  Simon understood and said that I could stay these past two weeks until we had to finish the tour.  Today was my last day here.  I stayed by his bed.  It was late at night and had to be leaving for the hotel soon so we could leave in the morning.  I was sitting in a chair just looking at the ground.  I talked to him a lot, reading different tweets to him or turn the tv on that was talking about his heroic acts.

I had about ten minutes left until I had to go.  I stood up and put his necklace around his neck.  He still had a faint smile on his mouth.  He was pretty pale but that wasn’t the thing that took away from his beauty, he used to shine but now he was dark as if the lights were off of him.

“It’s time Harry” I turn around and saw Louis poking his head in.  I motioned for him and the other guys to come in.  They all filed in and stood around the bed.

The only sound was the slow beep of the machine signaling his heart rate.  I looked around and saw everyone tearing up.  This was really depressing.  Everyone said something and then left the room waiting for me to come out last.  I stood there and bent down “Come back Scott, come back to me.”  I whispered to him.  I kissed him on his forehead then nose then mouth like he did to me one time and left the room.  I came out to a room of people, well Scott’s family.  I said bye to Charlotte and Lauren, next I went to Shawn.  “Don’t worry he’s a tough one and thank you”.  Last I saw Big and Kyle I was about to give them hugs when Kyle stopped me.

“What are you doing?  We are still finishing that tour with you.”  I looked at him surprised.

“It’s what Scott would want.” Big said.

 Everyone looked at me as we started walking.  Louis came over and put his arm around my waist.  We slowly got downstairs and got on the car to our hotel.  I didn’t sleep at all night.  Just layed in bed wishing that was me in the bed instead of Scott.  I got our wake up call and went and took a shower.  I don’t know the last time I took a proper one.  Wfter changing and going downstairs I saw the rest of the guys already down there.  No one was talking just stood there and watched me.  This is going to be tough.

“Guys” they all looed up at me.  It was the first thing I said to them in a long time.  “We need to rock this tour.”  They all looked at each other.  “Every concert we do from now on I’m doing it for Scott.  He saved my life I at least owe him that much.”

Everyone nodded.  “Same.  He saved one of our members, as far as I’m concerned we have six members in One Direction.”  Louis said standing up to me.

“He would have made an awesome addition to us all.”  Zayn said standing up too.

Niall and Liam joined us as we all smiled.  It hurt to smile I don’t remember the last time I did it.  We all got on the bus and were quiet as we started to our next destination.  We were about half way there when Kyle got a call.  He went in the back and took it.

Then there was a yell.  We all jumped up and ran to see what happened.  We opened the door and saw Kyle weeping on the ground.  “What happened?” Big asked.

“Scott died.” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
6.2K 200 47
Normal, nope. Crazy, definitely! This fanfic is anything but normal. Now you'd expect the whole typical going to a 1D concert and seeing Niall glance...
240K 5.6K 22
Love and hate are oddly similar if you think about it... "I won't do it. I won't ruin their careers." I snapped harshly. "You don't have a choice, lo...
29.5K 1.9K 15
"Harry wishes things were different. He never wanted things to change between them. In fact, before any of this even happened, the thought had never...