Hostages (Book 2)

By nanaedc

Which Bond Can Heal The Constantly Breaking Girl? The Completed Book 2 in the Aria Serrano Trilogies. ****Who... More

Hostages (Book 2)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
The Dinner Of Truth
*Mature 16+* Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Cast

Chapter 35

23 2 1
By nanaedc

My eyelids started to become heavy when my faint smile presented itself.

Niall looked at my laying figure then slowly,in a lullaby tone,sung: "You and me got a whole lot of history we can be the greatest scene that the world has ever seen,you and me got a whole lot of history. . . ."

Niall's POV

I finished from the first chorus to the end of History until she was sound asleep,her hand fell relaxed in mine and her chest fell at a steady rhythm. I moved off the bed careful not wake her and rested her hand next to her head, I couldn't help myself when I moved her hair from her face and pressed my lips on her on her cherry scented ones,I stayed close to her when I pulled back and took a minute to stare at her. Take it all in what I thought would of took more time than it originally has,from her overgrown lashes to her button nose,to her scrunched chin. I left the room trying to see if I can taste the cherry chapstick on my lips and walked through the living room to get to the other side where the next hall was. I was in it's entrance when Zayn stopped me, "Where have you been?"

I looked at him and obviously stated, "The room."

"Have you seen Aria lately? I haven't seen her recently." He began to look around.

"Why?" I asked as I glanced back at the room.

He looked at me and decided to answer (he was debating whether to or not). "I want to see if she's okay about us going back,she didn't seem like she was."

My brows shrugged. That's a pretty valuable reason. "She's fine,not to worry."

He looked at me. "So you have seen her."

I nodded. "She's in the room."

He quirked a brow. "Her room? I checked there."

I lightly shook my head. "Let me rephrase,she's in our room."

Then his brows frowned altogether. "She is?" He began to walk in that direction "Why didn't you tell me that she was waiting for me?"

I scoffed and smirked. "What makes you think she's in there for you?"

He stopped his movement and turned to look at me. He looked to be straining his eyes trying to look for something on me and I shook my head remembering what I came out here to do, "Look I got somewhere to be so if your looking for her,walk in the room and look to your left. She's the figure on my bed,can't mistake the head of hair."

I began walking to my destination but he grabbed my shoulder in a way that made me offensive,he turned me to face him and my skin immediately began to sting but not from his strong hold.

"What happened to Aria?"

I yanked his hand from my shoulder and smoothed the wrinkles in my shirt that he made, "What are you talking about,Zayn? You haven't even seen her yet. There's suddenly something wrong when someone gets tired?"

"Niall don't play these words with me."

"Well your not asking a specific question so I don't know how you want me to answer."

"Did you hurt her!?" He said too loudly and caught everyone's minor attention. I already felt my skin stretching over my knuckles when I stomped in the kitchen,he was behind me when I snapped.

"What makes you think hurt her?" I abruptly turned around "I gave you my word that I wouldn't!"

"Your words Niall,meant nothing to me since we've met Aria now answer the question!"

"No I haven't! I didn't hurt her in any way,she fell asleep and I told her that I will wake her up for dinner." I controlled my breathing and leaned my hands on the counter to calm my temperature down "And don't ever ask me that again in front of everyone."

"Please Niall,stop acting like you suddenly care if they know what you do for a living."

Everything in my vision was shades darker when my eyes trailed up to meet Zayn's. "Well I care now,so keep your mouth shut about it."

"Why the sudden interest to keep it a secret? What are you now afraid of if they find out?"

The temperature kept rising and my hands felt like a thousand needles were poking at them. I shot up from my stance quick enough to hear the air in my ears and walked out the kitchen,I walked into Aria's room and straight for the dresser I saw her in recently. I opened it and her stained scent calmed me almost instantly,I lifted up the pile of clothes looking for that paper she had and when I found it I stood by the dresser and unfolded it. I read the words and entire mixed emotions hit me,instantly I clicked she must have recently got the note which I'm basing off her crying this morning. And Zachary,being to caught up in his work wasn't there when she needed him. . .and I was.

"Zachary," I started to say in a tsk,tsk tone as I folded the paper up and placed it back. I walked away and to the door,then I looked at the bed as I put my hand on the knob and finished.

"My condolences for Zaria."

+++

Aria's POV

My eyebrows and nose twitched when a spice and sweet scent filled my nose,I moved my head further in the bed then my face suddenly became warmer than the rest of my body. I cracked my eyes open and saw next to my head,a steaming Chinese tray filled with Tou So Chicken. I filled my lungs with the scent and I heard chuckling cause of it,I sat up and ran my hand through my hair to move it from my eyes and saw Niall looking up and behind me where their TV was. "Rise and shine."

His voice boomed loudly in my ears causing me to groaned before I asked, "How long was I sleep?"

"You've been asleep for three hours. And takeout's here."

I looked back at the food then lifted both hands to my hair and was in the process of putting it in a ponytail when he stopped me.

"You should leave it out." He looked at me and said as he put the remote down,satisfied with the channel it was on.

"Why? I can't stand when it's in my face."

"You look nicer with your hair out."

I looked from him to oblivion and played with the accessory in my hands and felt my cheeks heat up,I shook the smile off my face and put the scrunchy back on my wrist then leaned on the wall and sat the food on my knees. He sat up and put the most reluctant piece of my hair behind my ear then his thumb glided down my jaw,I looked up at him to see him looking at his finger then a grin showed on his features. I shook my head then tried to change the topic of my thoughts. "What are you watching?"

"I wasn't able to find anything. There isn't anything on." He said as his touch left my face.

"Can I go to a channel,where there's always something new to watch?"

He handed me the remote and you probably guessed it when I pressed in the number 34 (Disney channel) and Liv and Maddie just started.

"We are not watching this." He said instantly.

"Why not? I love this channel." I said as I glanced at him.

"I'm 22,and am not watching this show. I rather watch wheel of fortune."

He tried to take the remote from my hands but I moved back in time. "This is a really funny show,just give it a chance."

"Not interested," he attempted to take it again "now give me the remote back Aria."

"Let's just watch this one episode."

He rested and sighed at me before drawing in a breath. "I'm trying not to take it from you by force so I'm asking you nicely to give it to me. We're watching something else."

"No."

A familiar something flashed in his eye but went away before he tried to get the remote,I moved it to a different random spot whenever he tried and I moved the food aside when I saw myself moving out my seat slowly. At a time,he finally got it but nearly rolled off the bed from being at the edge,I hadn't let go of the remote at the time so when he almost I sorta of did too. A screech sounded from my throat  when he stabled us and looked at me.

"Give me. The remote."

I looked at the television screen then back at him and shook my head. He looked over the edge of the bed to the floor then at me,he held onto me then rolled off the edge. Sudden movement and the cool air scared me as if we just jumped out a plane so I let go of everything I was holding and gripped his shirt and covered my eyes with it. When we hit the floor I still hadn't lift my head and felt one of his arms moving then I heard the different sounds of different channels. I slowed my breathing when he asked, "Are you okay?"

I lifted my head slowly to meet him smiling,I balled my hand and hit his chest then his head hit the floor and a ridiculously different and expensive laugh burst throughout the room walls.

*********
Till the next episode!?

Zaria's gonna die? No! Aiall reminds me of Delena but has a background of Stefan.

Team Aiall? Yes?

Team Zaria? Yes?

ENJOY!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...