Virginity Game

By MrsTomlinson1004

Sophie west just turned 15, it's her first year in the high school.. Yes that means she's a freshman. In midd... More

Virginity Game
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50❤️
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 27

181K 2.3K 650
By MrsTomlinson1004

I actually finished it early guys! It's almost 12:30 and I have school in the morning but I got it done for you guys! Update time! Sorry for mistakes.

Sophie's pov-

The week went fast and boring, Dana has been suspended the last 3 days and McKinsey is avoiding me or something. I'm texting and calling her but she's just not returning them, and when I stop her in the hallway she always says she doesn't wanna be late when we have like 10 minutes to get to class.

I walked to my locker and seen zack was waiting there, I looked behind me when I saw him wave. Was he waving at me?

"Soph" He smiled

"Zack? Ugh.. Hi" it was awkward what am I suppose to say? I'm not comfortable with him like I am with Dana, as much as I hate to say that.

"Hey, I haven't spoken to you in awhile! We should hang out?" Um no thanks, but can I just turn him down? From experiences with Dana when I turn him down he drags me along anyways..

"Uh-"

"No" Dana? I turned around to the voice and Ben was standing there he put his arm on my shoulder like it was his arm rest.

"Well look at Dana's apprentice getting his job done. I thought Dana was going after LIZ now? Why aren't you guarding her?" Zack asked with a smile, clearly he was very amused.. WAIT! Ben is Dana's apprentice! Why don't I ever act like it! He's just as much an enemy as Dana is!

"Bye zack" Ben said waving, Zack rolled his eyes

"See ya around Sophie" zack nodded at me like that was saying by then walked off. I grabbed the stuff from my locker and started toward my class.. Ben tagged along.

"Why are you here so early?" I remember him telling me he is always late.

"Dana gave me a specific order" he shrugged, I looked at him then stopped grabbing his arm

"I know your taking over Dana's spot in the virginity game, but is that really what you want? You want to be a player? You can stop it. You can end the game when Dana graduates.. Why don't you?" He looked at me sighed

"Sophie you just don't understand" he tried to pull me to walk again, but I didn't.

"No I do understand! You want to follow in Dana's footsteps! But do you know he's never had a girlfriend, or a relationship, or someone he cared about and could share his feelings and love with them! Do you wanna be like that? Is that how you want your high school years to go? Nothing but chasing after girls who don't care about you so you can take their virginity? That's pathetic. THAT'S what you want and what your choosing." Ben didn't say anything, I just walked away.

------

After first period I grabbed McKinsey.

"Hey what's up? You've been avoiding me" she shook her head

"I haven't meant to.. I just don't know how to tell you about this dream I had.. I think I wanna lose my virginity." I literally didn't know how to react I just stood there trying to process what she just said.. She wants- why? I- huh!

"What!? Why!?" She gave me a look

"Calm down! This is why I didn't know how to tell you. I had a dream.. And nick was in it.. And we kinda.. Had sex. Now I'm not sure what I want!" I could tell how stressed she was about this, but it kinda hurts my feelings that she was avoiding me and was afraid to tell me! It was just a dream!

"Well! It was just a dream! That doesn't mean you really want to do it!" I had to stress this! She can't give in! We have to win! And to win we have to have the help of all the game pieces.

"I know.. But every time I see him I just picture him naked and over top of me and kissing me.. I don't know!" Ew. I couldn't even function if I thought that every time I saw Dana.

----

After school I decided instead of doing the same thing I do everyday I'd walk and not ride the bus.

My phone started ringing

"What?" I heard him chuckle.. That annoying yet attractive chuckle.. Wait no.

"Whatcha doing?" I rolled my eyes

"How has your vacation been?" I laughed, he was quiet

"I've just sat at home thinking about having sex with you" well he can keep thinking because its not gonna happen.. Wait! He has 10 days to think about a plan, all kinds of plans.. I could be in trouble.

"Well you can just forget that, it's not going to happen" He laughed

"Now why would you lie to me princess" it scared me that I got a strange feeling when I heard him call me princess again.

"Y-you know I'm not. but what do you want?" I now sounded rude.. I guess because of that feeling from him calling me princess

"I want to hang out" he thinks he can just decide when he wants to hang out with me?

"No" it was Friday and I had nothing to do, I didn't wanna stay home with my mom, but I didn't wanna hang out with Dana.

"Fine atleast come to my hockey game Saturday" he plays sports? Since when.

"You play hockey?" I asked he chuckled

"I'm coming to hang out"

"No!" I could just see him rolling his eyes with a smirk

"I'll see you soon. Real soon" he said amused, I TRIed to say no but he hung up on me.

Beep beep

"Hey sexy get in" as soon as I saw the car I knew who it was.

Just keep walking,

"Prom queen!"

Just keep walking,

"I know you hear me"

Just keep going,

"You have a nice ass" I turned around and my hands cover my butt "I knew that would get you to turn around" I flipped him off and started walking backwards so my butt wasn't facing him. "Get in princess" that feeling came again.. It needs to STOP! "Prin-" I couldn't risk that feeling again!

"Okay" I walked over and got in "where are we going?"

" Zacks then to a little place I like to hang out at."

------

When we stopped at zacks, McKinsey was waiting in the living room with zack, as soon as she saw me she jumped up and hugged me. I don't know how she handles living with zack, if I lived with Dana.. Oh god I'd kill myself.

We stayed at zacks till like 7, McKinsey and I just hung out while zack and Dana played Xbox, of course they started getting cuddly and Dana was on the floor. he wanted to sit in between my legs, I didn't let him because no thank you, you don't need to be that close to my vagina.

We left at 7 and Dana said he was going to surprise me with this place he likes to go, it was already dark out and I don't know how I feel about going places with Dana at night.

We pulled in a parking lot, cars were parked all around then there was a crowd of people in a circle.

"Whats going on?" Dana got out the car and waited for me to catch up

"This is one of my favorite things to watch" I got a bad feeling the closer we got to the crowd, when we started making our way to the front of the crowd I felt someone grab my butt.

I grabbed Dana's arm and pulled my self super close to him, because I notice how big and older all these people were around me.. Why would Dana bring me here.

"Hey sweetheart" a guy slurred he had a 6 pack of beers in his hand.. Can he walk around like that? Is that legal.

"Dude shut the fuck up!" Dana snapped at him, the guy grumbled something then we finally made it to the front.

"Oh my god!" I gasped, I saw to guys beating the hell out of each other, it wasn't like boxing, they had no cloves! There hands were covered in blood, red stains all over ground.

the one in the red shorts punched the guy in the black in his nose, blood spilled and he fell, everyone cheered including Dana.

"Why are you cheering?" I snapped, It upsets me that he is happy about a guy getting hurt!

"Because.. I don't know.. I want him to win." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"What if he's hurt?" He shrugged

"They both wanted to be in this fight, his fault" he said while shrugging.

By the end of the fight the guy in the black was bloody bruised and a winner. The last round he knocked the guy in the reds Tooth out and broke his nose, the guy in red was laying on the ground right now.

Dana clapped and cheered and whistled.. I was worried about the guy in the red, what if he's seriously hurt. I ran over when the Crowd started to leave, I bent down

"Are you okay?" He looked at me like he was totally out of it,then Dana pulled me up and dragged me away

"You never walk up to one of the fighters after they lose!" I ripped my arm away from him

"YOU NEVER Grab me like that! Your not my boss or my dad!" I yelled

"Your right if I was your dad I wouldn't be her-" he stopped himself and looked at me knowing the big mistake he just made, I felt my eyes start stinging "Sophie I didn't mean that, it just came out" he tried to explain but it was already to late I was ready to explode on him.

"Luke was right! Your pathetic! You have no respect for anyone! You don't worry about anyone but yourself! I can't wait for this year to end! Because then I can forget all about you!" I screamed at him, this time he looked hurt then pissed.. He does that so much.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN FORGET ME!?" He yelled "GUESS AGAIN PRINCESS! You will ALWAYS remember me!" A tear slipped from my eye

"NO I WON'T! Your not worth remembering! Your nothing to me! I'll forget you right after the game ends and you lose!" He stared at me, it's like I could see his anger level rising.

"YOU think you can forget ME! I'm pretty sure you'll remember your first time for the rest of your life!" I laughed while more tears ran down my face

"WHAT PART OF YOU WILL NEVER BE MY FIRST TIME! Don't you get If I'm going to give it up I'm giving it up to anyone BUT YOU! Maybe Ben! Or Luke!" That topped it, he was beyond pissed now, just the mere mention of Luke got him so pissed off I had to say it.

"FINE GO BE A SLUT! FUCK HIM! You can remember him for taking your virginity but you WILL remember me!" I laughed while more tears snuck down my cheeks.

"YOUR NOT WORTH REMEMBERING DANA!" I screamed with tears running down my face, suddenly his hand grabbed my head and his lips crashed into mine, I tried moving my head to get him off but he had ahold of me. my eyes were wide open and I was grabbing his wrists trying to get him to let go of my head so I could pull away.. Then it sunk in I was having my first kiss...

Dana stole my first kiss!

He pulled away and I stumbled back a little from me trying to pull away so hard.

"Bet you'll remember your first kiss" he snapped then walked off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They kissed!! Well Dana force kissed her but whatever! What do you think? I know the ending is the only non boring part I'm sorry! I just really wanted to get this chapter up for you guys! I hate making you wait! But in reading this sorry hood trapped by LAY_FROM_STATEFARM it's a great book! Check it out?

The characters up on twitter so far

-Zack
-Luke
-Nick
-Dana
-Ben
-Sophie

Twitter: @MrsTomlinson004

Comment vote and fan me? :D love you guys! Night night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 18.6K 66
The new girl declares war against the five most powerful seniors in school. ⋆☆⋆ Sophie Olsen had a simple plan after moving across the entire country...
272K 7K 37
Everybody knowsthe cliche where the bad boy/Mr. Popular falls in love with the geek. But does it also work the other way around? Meet Angie. She is t...
306 8 12
Olivia has always been with the wrong guys. Suddenly one day, she runs into someone, a new guy. He has light brown hair, blue eyes, and seems almost...
78.6K 3.3K 60
Robyn is 16 and is starting her new school... Again! She is an expert in these situations. Ollie is 17 and oblivious to overly-lip-glossed girls foll...