You're My Future

By kellic_39

Kellin is from a future of hell. In year 2050, there are world wars and chaos and complete horror. When Kelli... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- Final Chapter

You're My Future

2.8K 38 2
By kellic_39

Chapter 1-

Kellins POV:

September 14, 2050.

"BOOM!" I opened my eyes. The roof was taken right off my shelter. Planes were flying through the sky and the sounds of bombs were blowing up everywhere. "Kellin, get up! We are going now!" my Dad grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my room. We ran outside. "Dad what's going on?" My dad had a backpack in which he took off and unzipped. "We are under attack. Someone found out about the agency and they are after us." He said as he looked through his bag. It wasn't a surprise that there was another bombing.

Even before I was born the world has been complete shit. Why? I'll tell you... about 40 years ago, a man named Vic Fuentes joined the army. He just wanted to join to get money for college. But fighting in war and killing made him want to stay. He soon worked his way up to general of the army. It made him go insane. He started boming other countries. Which forced the countries to fight back. I don't know why or how but he managed to start a world war with all countries. This has been going on since 2013. Now it's 2050, and the countries are still fighting against eachother.

My dad took out a device that sets our location so his workers can know where to find us. He pressed a giant red button. "The helicopter is coming to take us to the underground agency." The agency my dad runs is an agency of spies and scientists. They have invented many things such as wepons and bombs. That's the reason that all the countries are after my dad. Although his company makes the weapons and bombs, my dad keeps them in a volt locked up so he's the only one that knows the code.

Just then a helicopter light flashed on us. It hovered over us and dropped a ladder down. We climbed up into it. The pilot wasted no time in getting us out of there. "We will be there in about 10 minutes so hold on tight." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
22.7M 796K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...