Natural Enemies?

By FabFanFics13

(Twilight fan fiction) Olivia wakes up alone in the woods after going for a walk. She is now a newborn. Renes... More

The First Hour
Everything Changes
The Beginning of Forever
Eaves Dropping
Pros and Cons
Needs a visit
Alice's Barbie
Meeting at the Border
A Couple New Names
My Creator
My Creator Part 2
Going for the Grizzlies
A Gift for Me
All is Well Until...
Beach Trip
Cali Here We Come

A Day to the Teens

346 11 1
By FabFanFics13

It was the next day. Friday. We mostly forgot about the Volturi, tried to move on. Emmett said that he wasn't serious about the Cullen's making me leave after I was trained. We all went back to our lives normally.

Esme is at the store. She needed to get some things humans need for the wolves and Renesmee. Everybody else went on a big, group hunting trip. Besides Jacob and Renesmee. They were back at Bella and Edwards cottage.

Seth and I were laying on the floor, just hanging out. We were laughing and talking. Now we were the kind of best friends who would say nonsense and the other would understand. The kind that would kiss each other on the forehead or the cheek and it would mean nothing. We basically had this huge house to ourselves so we could be as loud a we wanted and say what we wanted.

"Really I just think he's like a big teddy bear" I said. We were both instantly laughing at that.

"I could never imagine Emmett being a teddy bear" Seth said shaking his head, his face red from laughing.

"I can. All you have to do is add stuffing and other fuzzy stuff with lots of love. Ba-boom you got a teddy bear" I said.

"You have a weird imagination" Seth said.

"You have a weird face" I said back.

He turned onto his side to look at me.

"Are vampires ticklish?" he asked.

"No" I giggled.

"Fine" he sighed.

"Are werewolves?" I asked, turning onto my side too.

"Yes, but don't even try" he warned backing away.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I said not to!" he said backing away more.

I did anyway. I started squeezing his stomach and he laughed and pinned me down. "I said no!" he said laughing anyway.

"Since when are you British?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" he asked completely confused.

"You sounded British when you said 'I said no!'"

"Well my lady, maybe I may be British after all" he said in a British accent.

I giggled. "What, are you ticklish now?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"No, your just cute" I said shrugging.

"Since when?" he asked.

"Last Friday" I answered.

"You only first saw me on Friday. Wait, today's Friday! Happy anniversary!" he said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked now confused. I pushed Seth off of me because he was still punning me down.

"It's been a week since you were turned!" he yelled.

"Oh my god! I'm a week old!" I yelled.

"Yay! Happy birthday!" he yelled back.

We laughed really hard again. We were officially strange and possibly have mental issues.

I heard a different giggle that hasn't come from me. I sat up and Jacob and Renesmee were now in the front doorway.

"You guys are too cute" Renesmee said.

"Thanks" I said rolling my eyes.

"Happy birthday" Jacob said with a smirk on his face.

"Seth hand me that pillow" I said.

He gave it to me and I chucked it at Jacob's face. For a vampire, a pillow could hurt a human. Jacob on the other hand, not so much. He just laughed after it hit his face.

"You guy have no food!" Jacob said looking through the refrigerator.

"That's why Esme is going shopping!" I yelled back. Jacob rolled his eyes and sat on the couch. Renesmee came into the living room too and she sat on the floor by my feet.

We were all quiet for a second. I could feel and awkward silence coming on.

But then Jacob had to ask, "So Olivia,-" he started, getting my attention. "what's your idea of a dream date?"

"Excuse me, why?" I almost instantly asked.

"So Seth can take notes" Jacob said.

"Shut up" Seth said

"Come on though, Olivia, what is your dream date?" Renesmee asked.

"I don't want to tell you..." I said quietly.

"I'll tell you what mine was. Jake took me on it" she said with a grin followed by a little blush on her cheeks.

"Fine. Well I've always wanted to go to an amusement park and go at like eleven in the morning then stay there until it gets dark. Once it gets dark then I want to go to a movie theatre and watch a horror film. After that we go to his place an have ice cream and french fries" I said.

"Wow, very specific" Renesmee nodded.

"So Seth, when you taking her?" Jacob asked, with a smirk that seemed to never leave his face.

"I don't know, but, it is hot today. Want to go to the beach?" Seth asked, asking me more than anyone else.

Of course I wasn't hot but the beach did sound fun. Then I remembered about my skin. It sparkled like diamonds- which I found out about a few days ago, and was amazed by. Humans couldn't see that.

"Well I'd love to but-" I started to say.

"Yeah I know, sparkly vampire skin. But, there's a private beach up at La Push that only the packs know about. No humans will be there" Seth told me.

"Okay, sounds fun" I said.

"Ness, Jake, you gonna come too?" Seth asked them.

"As long as Ness wants to"Jacob shrugged.

"I agree with Olivia, it sounds like a lot of fun. Especially if its just is four. It could really just be a day to the teens" she said. It brought a smile to both mine and her face. "Come on Olivia, lets go find you a bathing suit" she stood up from the floor and I hesitantly did too.

"And where are we going to find one?" I asked.

"Alice bought you some clothes, I don't see why she wouldn't have gotten you a bikini" She grabbed my wrist and pulled me up the stairs. I looked back at Seth before going up and he just smiled at me.

Renesmee led me to Alice's room, then, she went into Alice's closet and came back out soon. She had a white bikini and the top had a sky blue bow in the middle. The thing was cute but it was tiny! Would that even cover what it needs to?

"What do you think?" Renesmee asked.

"I think it's too tiny" I said.

"Your tiny! Come on, just try it on" she pleaded.

"Fine, I'll try it on, but that's it" I said.

She handed me the swim suit and said, "I'll wait in the hallway"

Then she went out into the hallway and waited for me. She left me alone to change so I did. Just to get it over with.

Once it was on, I looked in the full length mirror. I have to say, it wasn't that bad. It actually did fit and covered everything. But of course, me being the young teenager I am, I was self-conscious. When I was human- just before I was changed- I was in that phase where I always had one thing I didn't like about myself. I feel like now when I was changed I didn't only get stuck at the age of fifteen but got stuck in that phase. Right now, the thing I didn't like about myself was my stomach. I felt like I was fat, even though I was under weight for my age.

"Well? Are you going to show me?" Renesmee interrupted my train of thought from the hallway.

"No..." I sighed.

"Does it fit?" she asked through the door.

"Yes..." I said quietly.

"Then why won't you show me?" she whined.

"'Cuz I don't want to!" I complained.

"Either come out here or I'm coming in there" she demanded.

I stayed quiet and looked back in the mirror. The door opened I turned to face Renesmee.

"It looks perfect!" she complimented me.

"Thanks" I said and turned back to the mirror.

"You have to wear that today!" she insisted.

"I'd rather swim in my clothes" I muttered.

"Come on, let's be for real here. You look amazing in that and you are going to that beach and you are going in that bikini" she told me.

"Fine, but I'm putting a t-shirt over it" I said, heading to the closet.

"No your not" she said grabbing my wrist. I glared at her. "Now lets go, your going downstairs"

"No I'm not. Not until you have a bikini on too" I said.

"Fine, give me a sec. Go in the hallway, I think Alice has something for me somewhere in that closet" she said.

I obeyed without saying anything else.

Renesmee did come out in a minute or so. She was wearing a soft pink bikini with white polka dots. She looked great of course.

"There, now will you come downstairs?" she asked.

"...Fine" I gave in.

She interlocked her elbow with mine and smiled at me before leading me back downstairs.

If I could blush, I would be right now, with Jacob and Seth looking at me and Renesmee in tiny bikinis. Since I couldn't blush I looked down at my feet.

Renesmee let go of my arm and looked down at me- yes, I was shorter than her. I was shorter than everyone, with the exception of Alice being the same height as me. She smiled then walked over to Jacob.

Seth was in front of me now. He kissed my forehead and looked down at me too.

"You look really nice" he told me quietly.

"Thanks. Can you promise to answer a question honestly?" I asked.

"What question?" He asked.

"Do I look fat?" I wondered.

"Didn't I just tell you that you look absolutely amazing?" He asked in disbelief at my question.

"No, you told me I look nice" I corrected.

"Well you look absolutely amazing and you could never look fat in my eyes" he insisted.

"Thanks" I said again and smiled up at him.

"Now, who's ready for the beach?" Jacob asked loudly.

"I am!" Renesmee said happily and eagerly.

"We are" Seth said and wrapped an arm around my waist. I smiled even bigger and nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.3K 34
In which Alexia Kirby will meet a girl with beautiful blue eyes, only to find out it's the same girl her brother is always talking about. Will Alexia...
1.4M 46.8K 89
"You are a long way from home, little wolf." "Stay back, I am not afraid of you." "Oh but you should be wolf, I can be your worst nightmare." He took...
8.7M 351K 47
Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire realm he ruled. For over a century, he's...
10.5K 456 36
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...