Loving The Bad Boy

By lisasinghh

Emma Miller didn't know that one run in with the school's bad boy, Aiden Black, would make her life go in all... More

STOP AND READ!
Chapter One*
Chapter Two*
Chapter 3- On my mind
Chapter 4- Dinner with the Black Family
Chapter 5- Meeting the Boys
Chapter 6- Project Bad Boy
Chapter 7- Project time with Mr. Bad Boy
Chapter 9- Partying on a Tuesday night? Oh what fun.
Chapter 10- Whoop Whoop, Party time! Not.
Chapter 11-Getting to know Mr. Bad Ass
Chapter 12- Weekend Fun with the Bad Boys
Chapter 13- Dare to Kiss
Chapter 14- The Bad Boy's Past ~
Chapter 15-Dealing with the Queen B
Chapter 16-Feeling Like An Idiot
Chapter 17-Ignoring Him, Missing Her
Chapter 18- The Bad Boy's Confession
Chapter 19- Date Night
Chapter 20- The Best Friend's Secret
Chapter 21- Blast From The Past
Chapter 22- The Hangout Spot
Chapter 23- Catching Feelings
Chapter 24- Revealing The Truth
Chapter 25- Plans and Promises
Chapter 26- Escape
Chapter 27- Just Being Teenagers
Chapter 28-Friends Best Friends.
Chapter 29- She's Back
Chapter 30-This is Not the End: Pt 1
Chapter 31-This is Not the End: Pt 2
Chapter 32-Worst Nightmares
Chapter 33-Relief
Epilogue- It Was Worth It
Author's Note!
Special Chapter: Here We Go Again
Brand New Story Alert!!!!!
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!
A New Bad Boy Story?!
Announcement! 🚨

Chapter 8- Hanging out with Bad Boy #2

861K 17.1K 4.5K
By lisasinghh

Chapter 8- Hanging out with Bad Boy #2

-Emma-

The next day Amy and I were walking down the hallway in school and with me having a smile plastered on my face. Wanna know why? Well it has a little something to do with a certain bad boy I was with yesterday. Yes you guessed it; Aiden Black is the reason for this smile that is stretch across my face. I informed Amy about what happen at Aiden's house yesterday, him showing me around his huge house, us trying to get that stupid project finished, him cutting my hair and me chasing him around his house figuring out that he feared what I was gonna do to him. I failed to mention to her about the picture I found faced down on his nightstand, I still have to figure that out myself. When I was finished telling her about last night she just burst out laughing which had me laughing along with her.

"He was scared of you?" Amy said trying to control her laughter.

I nodded my head "Yup! You should have saw the look on his face it was priceless! It was like 'Please don't hurt me.'" I said opening up my locker. "He though he tried to cover it and say he wasn't scared."

"He was definitely scared Em, you have menacing side to you" She said shivering playfully. I just glared at. Eh she's right though, I can be rueful. Hey that's just me. Don't judge. "Hey I have to go talk to Mrs. Jacobs about this project, I'll meet you in class okay?" I nodded my head as she shut her locker and waved goodbye leaving me alone.

I'm alone

All alone

With no one near

My best friend left me

For someone else. I sang in a off-key kind of tone in my head humming a tune.

Yeah I'm bored, what can I say Amy keeps me entertained. I shut my locker having the idea to make my way to class. Until I saw a tall figure leaning against the lockers making me jump at least two feet in the air.

"Don't scare me like that!" I hissed.

"Sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to scare you." Aiden said smiling sheepishly. "I just came to say hi."

"Well Hi Aiden" I said as a smile tugged at my lips.

"Hey Emma" He said smiling back at me. My breath hitched when he said my name, I have to say this had to be the first time Aiden actually said my name and not a pet name he came up with.

"I see I still affect you sweetheart" Aiden said smirking and moved closer.

I scoffed. "You have no affected on me what so ever" Liar.

"Oh really?" he said moving close enough that I can feel heat radiating off his body. I backed away but my back hit the lockers. Damn I forgot I was near the lockers. Aiden's warm minty breath fanned against my cheek as I feel a blush rise at my cheeks and my heart starts to race. I heard him chuckle lightly as he backed away.

"I'll see you later, sweetheart." He said as he sends a wink at me walking away.

I put a hand over my heart which was pounding rapidly. Why is he doing this? Why is he playing with my emotions? And here I thought I was getting to know the real Aiden Black.

I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I turned around to find Ashley Carter glaring straight at me. Ashley Carter is the queen bitch of the school and I honestly don't like the fake blonde that stands before me.

"Hi Emma" Ashley said with a fake smile plastered onto her face.

"Uh, Hi Ashley" I said in a monotone voice. What does she want? "Is there something you want?"

Ashley checked her nails and then flipped her hair. "Actually there is something you can do for me." She said in a sickly sweet voice "I want you to stay away from Aiden Black."

I just stared at her. Is she serious? By the look on her face I'm pretty sure she is.

"Why would you want me to stay away from Aiden?" I questioned her.

"Because he's mine and I don't need some nerd hanging around him when he has me." She replied glaring at me.

"And if I don't stay away?"

"Well let's just say I will make your life a living hell." She said smirking as the bell rung signaling for us to get to class. "It was nice talking to you Emma and remember what I told you." She said with one last smirk walking away.

What the hell was that? I thought as made my way to class. I heard my name being called so I turned around to see none other than Derek Smith walking towards me smiling and that made the bad mood I was in fade away as I return a smile of my own.

"Hey Derek."

"Hey Emma, you okay? You seem a bit down." He said in a concern tone. How did he know?

"I'm fine." I said putting on a fake smile.

"No you're not."

I raised an eyebrow at him "How you know?"

"Well you're a bit pale and I just saw you talking to Ashley. " He replied giving me a small smile. I grimace as I thought back on Ashley's words. "Hey why don't we go somewhere better than class?" Derek said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Um, you mean like skip school?" I asked skeptically.

Derek chuckled. "Yeah, like skip school."

"Uh, I'm not too sure about that." I said shyly.

"Come on please." Derek pleaded with puppy dog eyes. Oh holy gosh, he looks so adorable. No Emma, don't cave! Don't do it Em!

"Alright I'll do it" I said smiling at Derek.

"Yes!" Derek exclaimed causing me to giggle. He grabbed my hand which caused small tingles to shoot up my arms, but not as strong as the ones I had got with Aiden. I have to admitted thought, I am attracted to Derek and his personality and company just makes everything better.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked out to the parking.

"It's a surprise." He said sending a wink at my direction which cause my cheeks to warm up.

"So you're not gonna tell me?" I questioned as he opened passenger's side door of his silver car.

"Nope you'll just have to wait and see." With that he got into the driver's side and sped out of the school's parking lot.

~~~

"So this is your surprise?" I asked Derek as we walk up to a small café. We drove for about thirty minutes to get here and throughout the trip I kept asking Derek where he was taking me but he would not say a word about where we were going.

I wonder how he didn't get annoyed with me, I mean I would. I can be annoying, but he just shrugged it off and said it was a surprise. Now we're here standing in front a cute café.

"Yeah, it's a café I found one day when I was driving around." He said as a blush creep up on his neck. I smiled at him and he grinned back at me grabbing my hand to lead me into the café. "Come on, they have the most amazing desserts." Now that caught my attention, I have a major sweet tooth. So you can imagine the grin that lit up face when I heard the word dessert was said.

Derek led us into the café and to a small booth. When we sat down a waitress around her fifties came up to the table with a warm smile on her face.

"Well hi there Derek I see you brought company this time." She said grinning at both of us.

"Hey Betty, yeah I did. Betty this is Emma, Emma this is Betty." Derek said introducing us. I smiled at her and said hello and she returned it.

"Well what can I get you guys?"

"Can we have two blueberry pies and two coffees?" Derek asked and Betty nodded and wrote it down on her pad. She excused herself telling us she'll be back in a few minutes. I turned to Derek.

"So I'm guessing you've been her more than once." I said smirking at him

"Yeah, I come here sometimes to clear my head and have a cup of coffee. You're the only person I brought here." He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Well I'm glad you did, it's nice and cozy here."

"Yeah I'm glad I did too." He said as his eyes sparkle with happiness. "Now wanna tell me what Ashley said to you to make you so upset?" He said taking a sip from his coffee that Betty just brought with our pies.

I sighed and played with the rim of my coffee cup "She um told me to stay away from Aiden."I mumbled and took a gulp of my coffee. I look up to find Derek's jaw clenched. "Derek?"

"What a bitch." Derek hissed out. I raised an eyebrow at him. "She shouldn't have threatened you Em, you didn't do anything wrong. You're just working on a project with Aiden." If only he knew how much I like Aiden.

"Its fine Derek, I just have to keep my distance from Aiden for a bit."

"But Em-"I stopped him.

"Derek, its fine. Don't worry." He sighed.

"If you need me I'm always here for you" He said giving me a heart stopping smile. I grinned back at him saying a thank you and went to take a bite of my pie. Holy gosh it was amazing! I think I gobbled that down in recorded time. It had to be the most awesome pie I ever had.

Derek and I had a great time talking and getting to know each other. Derek is a sweet and kind person and I wonder why he's label a bad boy when he isn't so bad at all. Maybe there's something I don't know about Derek and Aiden's past that labeled them bad boys of the school. I just don't know what but I'm willing to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 39.8K 47
Ella used to always be in the shadows shy, and lets people walk over her ,and treat her badly, but an incident happened which changed her , leavin...
154K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
84.6K 2.2K 17
"How much of that did you hear?" "Everything after 'he's in the guest bedroom' " Great, that means he heard it all. Maybe im not prepared for this...
183K 5K 46
Emma; Your stereotypical bad girl. She: smoked, Raced & was involved in what you would say "underground fighting". Being previously kicked out of two...