The Fertility Mark (Book 1)

By grizzie-grey

NOT EDITED VERSION. Delilah got a huge responsibility on her shoulders at the age of 17 when her parents die... More

Authors Note
Sheldon
Ice Cream
Dandelions
Stranger Danger
Maeve
Aunt Georgina
"Werewolf" Movie
Stalker Mate
Unnoticed Acceptance
Cursed Mate
House Rules
Alaska
Dimitri
Mark
Mad Mate
Secret Closet
New Mate
Millennium Honey Boo
Female Guards
Bloody Message
Unexpected Things
Mall Confession
Locked Mate
Guardian Chickens
Surprise Powers
Maximus Speaks
The Matthews
Royal Months
Declarations
Vampire Hunters
Mate Maeve
Wrong Move?
Blobs
Eveline Anya
Victoria Secret's Secret
Bloody Lips
Reunited
Alex's Daughter
Double Spy
Home at Last
The Ugly Truth
Maid-of-honor
The Plans
The Date
Wedding Crashers
The Births
Death
Surprise Surprise
Epilogue
Sequel News

Vampire Queen

37.1K 1.4K 176
By grizzie-grey

This is for all of you who commented on the last chapter! You all made my day by just writing like I said so, and I couldn't just choose a person. I apologize in advance for the title and what is about to happen!!! Hope it keeps you on your toes and keep on reading!!! ✌🏼️

My guardian chickens never caught up to me that day. I had ran into the boys as they came in through the front door and hid behind them. As soon as they saw each other, the girls shrieked while their mates just laughed and watched them run away.

"What was that?" Alex chuckled as he hugged me.

"Let's just say you need to remind me to clean our room before tonight. There are feathers, everywhere."

He just laughed, gave me a short peck and then took me back to his office so he could get some work done. All I did was sit on his lap and played on his phone as he typed and signed stuff. Fun huh?

A week quickly passed and since then, we had been getting hundreds of werewolves in the property. I had lost count after the sixth pack came in, but I was sure our numbers were well above seven hundred already. Alex was excited and happy with the numbers that were showing up while my scowl just got deeper and deeper as I watched more men and women appear.

More people to lose.....

When the last day arrived, I had already received the mental picture Dimitri had told me about. I told Alex about it and he just growled and held me closer as he kept his eyes on the small group that was training.

"You won't get hurt. I promise." He vowed and kissed my forehead. What he didn't know though was that Dimitri had said something else that had terrified me. When I tried to get some more information and didn't get any, I knew I would have to break my promise to everyone to get the answers. But I also knew it would be next to impossible to even do it.

The whole day I felt weird and tired though. My appetite was next to nothing, but I didn't show or told anyone because if someone found out, all hell would break loose. Alex was already stressful over the battle he was about to lead the next day so he didn't need my problems as well.

I was munching on some crackers at the beginning rays of the sunset when I felt that sharp prick on the side of my neck. I looked up, alarmed, knowing that whenever that happened, Dimitri showed up. When two minutes passed and he didn't appear, I began to sigh in relief. But then I felt the sharp prick again and then a voice appeared on my head.

'It's time. You have an hour to find us. If not, remember we will attack tonight and you won't get your information.' I swallowed back the bile that was coming up my throat and stood up. Oh god I can't believe I'm doing this!

A loud howl echoed through the air and soon, everyone joined in. No! It's too early! The door to the kitchen flew open and April flew in, coming to me. "We have to go, now." She took my hand without my wish and began to drag me down the crowded hallways. I kept on purposely releasing her hand so we would get pushed behind, and I actually managed to do that. As I watched the last few wolfs go down the stairs, I bit my lip and gulped before I brought my hand up.

"I'm sorry," I whispered and then I pinched the pressure point just below her ear. She went tumbling down immediately and I was momentarily glad that the week of self defense classes I took months ago came in handy. I quickly dragged her unconscious body to a room and closed the door. I took a deep breath before I began to bolt back to the kitchen to go out the side door that led to the backyard. I didn't even make it halfway through the living room when Alex barged in through the door, narrowing his eyes when he saw me.

"What are you doing here! You are suppose to be at the safe with everyone else!"

Oh sh*t. I had to come up with something. And fast! "I can't just go and hide! I need to do something!"

He came to me and threw me over his shoulder as he began to quickly run down the hallway I had just come through. "You are doing something. You are keeping yourself safe so I can concentrate on this." He dropped me in front of the door and kissed me. "Stay safe. I'll be back for you soon. I love you."

He began to close the door but I quickly slipped out at the last second, making him growl. "Delilah I don't have time for this! Get in here now and stay!"

He picked me up and made his way through the females and children that were waiting for some type of instruction. He plopped me down and I looked away. "I'm sorry."

He actually paused for a second. "For what?"

"For this." I whispered and then kneed him. He immediately went down in pain won't a grown and I ran to the door. I barely managed to close it on time as he flew to it as well.

"DELILAH OPEN THE DOOR!" I heard him pounding on the metal and I flinched.

'I'm sorry. I can't let you do this for me. I love you.'

I ran up the stairs and made it across the living from before someone ran in through the already opened door. "Change of plans. We got caught. You are coming with me, now." He grabbed my hand forcefully and yanked me out the door. I saw wolves and vampires fighting, blood spewing from both sides as they tried to unbalance the opposite member.

"Where are my parents?" I demanded as he watched the battle. That was what he had told me. Somehow, he had found out that my parents were never found in the crash and he knew where they were. When he didn't answer, I tried again and he just shrugged, yanking me closer to him.

"Later," was all he grunted and I felt him playing with my hair. I gasped, shivered in horror and turned to face the bloody battle. I whimpered; if I was going to leave, then I couldn't leave with all of this going on.

"Can you please stop them then?!" I cried as I watched a wolf get killed in front of me.

"My people are only attacking because your dogs attacked first. Call them off and they will stop." He hissed as he eyed my throat. Well more specifically, my mate mark. I shivered and gulped before I managed to take a step forward. He grabbed the back of my shirt and I shivered again.

"Stop!" I cried out, but I might as well had whispered it since no one stopped. I stomped my foot down to the earth and screamed, "I said STOP!" And everyone froze.

"Reece, let's go," Dimitri barked loudly and then grabbed me by the waist again. I felt him take a deep breath of my hair as I watched the vampires quickly poof out of there. I got a quick glimpse of a horrified William and I gave him a sad look as he disappeared. Dimitri growled as we got covered by the thick smoke some more. "I knew you were my mate. I can smell you better now."

I felt multiple sets of eyes on me when the smoke disappeared and I shrank back. How did we poof to this place? We were literally standing in front of the palace five seconds ago and now we were in what seemed like an underground cave. "My warriors, meet your new Queen, Delilah."

I heard a loud cry and then everyone got down on one knee. I shook my head and stepped away as I looked at Dimitri wide eyed. "I'm not your mate. My mate is Alex."

He hissed, baring his fangs and appeared right in front of me before I could even blink. "Don't mention that monster in my home! He knew what he would get when he took you from me. You are my mate. You have the scent."

By now, all of the vampires were gone and we were standing alone in the big room. I crossed my arms and looked away. "I will never be your mate. I love Alex and I will-"

When my back hit the wall, I gasped and tried to get my breath back. I felt his hands all over me, and over my coughing I heard him apologizing. "I am so sorry. I never meant for that to happen! Please forgive me my mate. Oh gosh what am I thinking! I need to get you to Quinn so she can check you out."

I was already on his arms and he was flying with blinding speed to who knows where. He only stopped when we reached a room that smelled a lot like bleach and I gagged. "Oh god I'm going to throw up."

I saw a trash can appear in front of me seconds before my stomach heaved everything I had inside out. By the time my dry heaving stopped, I was immediately set down on a bed and voices were whispering above me. I was too grossed out to even pay attention to what they were saying, but I knew they were talking about me.

Someone touched my hand and I flinched backwards, not wanting anyone but my mate to touch me. I slowly opened my eyes to see a young girl, peering down at me with worry in her eyes. She was around my age from what I could tell, but I didn't really know if vampires could age so she could easily be fifty times my age. Her big brown eyes were framed by thick lashes and her blonde hair was pulled up in a high ponytail. She was pretty for a vampire......

"Hi. My name is Quinn and I am the covens doctor. May I ask you some questions?"

I quickly shook my head and coward back some more. My eyes quickly flashed to Dimitri who stood to the side and she quickly diverted her gaze to him. "Can you leave us alone Master? I believe she doesn't want you to hear this." He narrowed his eyes at us but nodded sharply and left with a huff. The door softy closed and my eyes went back to her again. "Alright he is gone. Do you want to talk now?"

I shook my head again but then changed my mind. "I want my mate." I should have never done that to Alex. Dimitri had lied to me just so he could get me and I fell for it. I'm a fool.....

She looked confused. "You want my master to come back?"

I quickly shook my head and pounded my chest, feeling my heart breaking from being too far from my mate. I didn't know if the mind link he had with me worked, so it was pointless to try. Plus I had no idea where we were, even if I did know that the link worked. "He is not my mate. My mate is Alexander."

She gasped. "No. You must be mistaken! My master, the King of vampires is your mate!"

"I said he isn't!" I screamed and bared my mate mark. My werewolf mate mark. She gasped again while her hands flew to her mouth.

"This must be a mistake!....... But he can smell your scent so you must be his mate!" She sniffed the air and then her eyes flashed to me. "What is that smell?" She sniffed again as she got closer to me and I gasped. I was already stuck to the wall and this girl was seriously getting into my personal space. After a another minute of sniffing, she gasped and her eyes widened. "You're pregnant."

Now my eyes widened. "IM WHAT!?!"

She sniffed again and then nodded. "Yes. You are with child. You have a similar scent to the only female that's expecting right now, but it smells more..... Woodsy. But it's definitely there."

I shook my head. "But that's not possible." Well at least I hope it wasn't. It's not like I was denying all the activities between Alex and I...... "I'm to young to be a mother!"

She quickly turned and rummaged through a drawer. She came back with a cup and a needle and gave me an apologetic look. "I need a urine and blood sample. Although I am positive I don't need it, it will prove my thoughts to you."

If I was pregnant...... Oh god..... Alex would be even more furious with me..... Oh god.....

I numbly gave her my arm and looked away as I felt the inside of my elbow get poked. She pointed to the another door and I robotically went there, finding a bathroom.

I made myself urinate on the cup, and then robotically gave it back to her. She just ran around the room, going back and forth from here to somewhere else outside while I just sat there, staring off into space. She finally came back with some papers in hand, her eyes quickly skimming it and then she looked up with a nod. "My thoughts were correct. You are indeed pregnant."

My hand immediately flew to my abdomen as her eyes followed my movements. "What have I done?"

There was a brief knock on the door and then it slowly swung open. I didn't have to see who it was but I knew who it was by the way Quinn curtsied slightly.

"What's wrong with my mate?"

"Nothing." I quickly blurted out as I looked at him. "Nothing is wrong with me."

He looked at Quinn and she quickly shot a look at me before blurting out, "She's pregnant."

His eyes quickly flashed to me and his nostrils flared. "Quinn leave us. And speak of this to no one." She quickly escaped, closing the door behind her and I gulped. I looked down at my flat-ish stomach as I heard his heavy steps come closer. "I won't allow you to have a mutt growing inside of you. My mark should kill it."

My eyes flashed up to see his outstretched fangs and I quickly jumped to the door. "Don't you dare touch me. Mark me, kill my baby, and I'll kill myself. Then who will be your precious mate." I spat out the last word. If I had to pretend to be this vampires mate to protect the only thing I had left of Alex at the moment, then that was what I would do.

Even if it did kill me.

I just hoped Alex forgave me for what I had done, and got here before it was too late.

Another deal. Comment and vote, and I'll update faster. I must admit, I haven't started on the other chapter yet, so we will see how it goes lol THANKS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
71.5K 4.3K 24
Seventeen years have passed since the "disappearance" of Delilahs stillborn daughter and Alice, her sister. Seventeen years of everyone looking, but...
3K 226 36
A werewolf marks another wolf's mate driving their pack, The Black Wolf, into a war with the girl's pack, Red Shadow. The solution was for a marriage...
806K 47.1K 54
Allorian's read all about the shady business of selling one's body to a vampire on the internet - and looked up a good agency so he won't get into an...