Hating the Bad Boys' name

By kiyah12xox

Highest Ranking: #5 in TeenFiction When Bree Tomas returns from a one year fashion trip in New York she expe... More

Hating the Bad Boys' name
Chapter 1: Hating the bad boys name: Coming home
Chapter 2: Hating the bad boys name: You'll change your mind
Chapter 3: Hating the bad boys name: I sit next to who?
Chapter 4: Hating the bad boys name: He called me beautiful
Chapter 5: Hating the bad boys name: Come on princess
Chapter 6: Hating the bad boys name: Stop the flirting
Chapter 7: Hating the bad boys name: Twin gut feelings 1
Chapter 8: Hating the bad boys name: Twin gut feelings 2
Chapter 10: Hating the bad boys name: Did you say bestie?
Chapter 11: Hating the bad boys name: I feel like a stripper
Chapter 12: Hating the bad boys name: Doritos give me gas
Chapter 13: Hating the bad boys name: It's chocolate pudding
Chapter 14: Hating the bad boys name: Posting on snapgram
Chapter 15: Hating the bad boys name: Get up or I fart
Chapter 16: Hating the bad boys name: Now that's Karma
Chapter 17: Hating the bad boys name: To the moon and back
Chapter 18: Hating the bad boys name: Official sleepovers
Chapter 19: Hating the bad boys name: Who the hell is Rachel?
Chapter 20: Hating the bad boys name: I've moved on
Chapter 21: Hating the bad boys name: Who dunnit? 1
Chapter 22: Hating the bad boys name: Who dunnit? 2
Chapter 23: Hating the bad boys name: Dinner tonight?
Chapter 24: Hating the bad boys name: Manly dancing
Chapter 25: Hating the bad boys name: Not my boyfriend
Chapter 26: Hating the bad boys name: Oh hey Abraham
Chapter 27: Hating the bad boys name: Wise Bailey day
Chapter 28: Hating the bad boys name: Will float your boat
Chapter 29: Hating the bad boys name: Froot Loop theft
Chapter 30: Hating the bad boys name: Shakira likes who?
Chapter 31: Hating the bad boys name: Where friends divide
Chapter 32: Hating the bad boys name: Matchmaker Bree
Chapter 33: Hating the bad boys name: Against the singer
Chapter 34: Hating the bad boys name: Freeze the peas
Chapter 35: Hating the bad boys name: Sit down grandma
Chapter 36: Hating the bad boys name: Your butts ringing
Chapter 37: Hating the bad boys name: Babe pull my finger
Chapter 38: Hating the bad boys name: It could be perfect
||PREVIEW||
Chapter 39: Hating the bad boys name: No shit Sherlock
Chapter 40: Hating the bad boys name: Fairytale madness
Chapter 41: Hating the bad boys name: Kiss me
Chapter 42: Hating the bad boys name: New York calling?
Chapter 43: Hating the bad boys name: My type
Chapter 44: Hating the bad boys name: Leaving home
Q&A
Spin-offs and Sequels??
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT...i think.

Chapter 9: Hating the bad boys name: Back at it again

56.4K 2K 456
By kiyah12xox

Bree's PoV

"We can work from home, oh oh oh-oh
we can work from home, oh oh o..."

"Enough!" My brother angrily turned off the radio with one hand and kept the other one on the steering wheel.

Okay, he had interrupted my beautiful singing. How dare he. Maybe it wasn't that beautiful but a girl can only dream.

Right?

"What's your problem?" I asked a little bit annoyed.

His eyes widened in surprise. "What's my problem? I don't have a problem it is you that has a problem."

I scoffed and folded my arms angrily. "I don't have a problem."

He rolled his eyes. "Really? You were moody for the whole weekend and now you're singing extra loud and extra worse."

I scrunched my face up and turned to him. "Extra worse? That doesn't even make any sense."

He sighed. "Not the point. Are you gonna tell me what's wrong or not?"

I looked at him sincerely as he kept on driving and sighed. "Not."

He shook his head. "Try again."

I groaned. "Yeah, I'd rather not. There's nothing to tell."

He frowned. "Bree, please." He killed the engine as he parked in the schools student parking lot.

I turned to face him. "Look there's no point, it's not a big deal."

With that I got out the car and headed to school not waiting for his reply. I walked into the school and went to the water fountain to fill up my bottle when I heard a deep voice behind me. "Yo, princess."

I sighed and turned around to look at him. "Leave me alone Ryder."

His face filled with worry when he saw how annoyed I was. He walked closer to me and studied my face. "Princess, what's up?"

I folded my arms and rested my wight onto one leg. "The sky." I said bluntly.

He gave off a dry laugh. "Damn Bree, back at it again with them dry jokes."

I shook my head and held up my hand to stop him. "Look, I'm not in the mood for you to try and cheer me up so leave me alone."

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm just trying to help."

"I don't need your help." I yelled. Okay, maybe that was a bit too harsh.

He held his hands up in defence. "Hold up, don't be getting angry with me."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him out the way to get to my class.

~*~

The rest of the day went by the same as the morning did.

Luke kept on pestering me to tell him what's wrong but I just kept ignoring him and anybody else who came to ask me what had happened.

I went to my locker to put some of my books in that were making my bag heavy before I went to my next class.

"Hey Bree." Shakira said glumly as she slid down the lockers making her way to the floor.

"Hi." I mumbled as I put my books into my locker and closed it shut. "Looking at your facial expression I see your day is as shitty as mine is." I said bending down to come sit next to her.

She let out dry laugh and placed her hands on her knees. "Huh, you can say that again."

I sighed and looked at the school floor. "I'll tell you my problem if you promise to tell me yours."

She nodded. "Deal."

~*~

"So you like somebody?" I asked trying to sum up what she had just said.

She nodded and sighed. "Yeah, but I know he doesn't like me back."

Shakira and I found a spare classroom and ditched fourth period so we could talk about our problems. "What do you mean? How could you know that."

"One of our friends likes him. I'm not gonna try make a move without getting her permission first, or say least talk to her about it." She mumbled.

I frowned took place on my lips. "Oh I am sorry. I guess all I can say is if you just you talked to that person and let them know how you feel, you might be able to come to an understanding."

She shrugged a little. "Yeah I guess now enough about me. Tell me what's the problem with you."

I creased my brows together, a pout on my face. "Over the weekend some of us went to town and played truth or dare. I got dared to kiss Cole so we kissed but then Sofia left oddly which was really weird at the time but I didn't think of it then. I later realised that she liked Cole and that I just kissed her crush in front of her face. I now feel like a super shitty friend, I've tried calling her numerous times but hasn't answered so she didn't drive me to school. I can't help but feel responsible for why she isn't at school."

I took a big deep breath and turned to look at Shakira who had her eyes wide and jaw hung open. I laughed a little and used my finger to close her mouth.

"Uh I-I don't know what to say. Except for you need to talk to Sofia." She said clearly still dazed.

I nodded a little. "I guess you're right."

The bell went off, signalling for the end of fourth period and the beginning of lunch. I stood up and began dusting off the imaginary dust from my jeans. I held out my hand for Shakira to take.

I pulled her up and threw my hand around her shoulder. "Shakira?"

She looked up at me. "Yeah Bree?"

"You know you can always come me for advice right?" I asked.

She laughed. "I know. I 100% know."

~*~

During lunch I was more happier now that I had gotten what was upsetting me off my chest. I explained to Luke that I talked to Shakira about it.

He told me he'd rather I told him but he was happy that I told somebody.

Luke and I got out his car as the school day had finished and he had dropped us home. I noticed Ryder's motorcycle and I turned to Luke. "Uh, I'll see you inside."

He looked confused for a moment until he saw Ryder. "Two minutes that's all you've got."

I smiled a little and mock saluted him. "Alright, yes sir."

I ran after Ryder before he went inside his house and stood in front of him.

I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Wait, Ryder I wanna apologise."

"I don't need your apology." He then shrugged my hand off.

Okay wow, that hurt but I wasn't giving up the easily.

"Look, just listen I was in a mood but I now know I shouldn't have taken it out on you and for that I truly am sorry."

He scowled "Are you just expecting me to forgive you? You were pretty cold to me earlier on today."

I looked to the ground and sighed. "I know, and I don't blame you if . . . "

He cut me off. "But you must be on your girly period and didn't know what you were saying because I know that you would never talk to me like that."

I looked up at him and smacked his arm. "Dude." I yelled.

"Are you still on that hormonal thing, do I need to protect myself?" He asked lifting his hands in defence.

I laughed slightly and shook my head. "No you don't, so are we cool." I asked outstretching my arms for a hug.

He stared at my arms for a bit and then gave me a detest look. "Um . . . "

I sighed and raised my hand up for a high five instead. He looked a bit more satisfied and returned my gesture.

What an idiot.

~~~*~~~

A/N:

WHO DO YOU THINK SHAKIRA LIKES?

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

❤️VOTE❤️
❤️COMMENT❤️
❤️SHARE❤️

Kiyah12xox💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 153K 32
Peyton Hills has it all. She has a perfect life, surrounded by loving and supportive parents who shockingly aren't divorced. She is surrounded by po...
670K 59.6K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
23.3M 744K 81
Vena Anderson, a nineteen year old girl has moved away from home to attend college. She has no desire to live in a small dorm room and having to live...
3.6M 84.4K 20
Violet Brooks, also known as Vi, is a wild, carefree girl who can hold a grudge. If you mess with her, you better watch your back. She can make you h...