[Completed] Village Boy vs Ci...

By PandaLCF

Athena is known as a boyish girl had move back to her own country Malaysia after 12 years she stayed at U.S b... More

Athena's Intro
01-Welcome to Pulau Rintis
02-A long lost cousin
03-I Hate You
04-It's gonna be fine
05-Adudu's Attack
06-Old Memories - Love On
08-Are You Jealous?
09-Bad mood,Sad mood
AUTHOR NOTE (exam)
Monday's Dare
10-Versus
11-Getting Closer
12-Girlfriend?
13-Revenge
14-I'm sorry, I love you
15-The awkwardness
16- Horrible Fight Ever
17-Family Fights
Tagged (╥_╥)
18-Hard Decision
19- Accidently Confessed
20- If That So..
21- Our Last Fight
22- Will We Meet Again?
23- Thanks For Everything
24-The Ending

07-The Training Began

192 12 2
By PandaLCF

Normal pov

Adudu and probe are at their Bunker.adudu growl.

"Computer get me an information about that nature girl" Adudu command.

"Yes Mister boss..information received" computer said then athena's face appeared at the computer.

"Name athena..power nature manipulate and music manipulate..status boboiboy's cousin" computer gave Adudu athena's information.

"Hoh..Athena hmm I'll take revenge for both of you..just wait for me Athena and boboiboy" he said then laughed evily.

<<at the morning>>

Athena pov

I breath heavily it's 7 in the morning and I should still on my bed right now but...

"Come on Athena faster faster one more round" ying cheers as she followed me using her speed.I groaned.

"You keep saying it and this my third round..are you sure this can make me dominate my power?" I asked in unsatisfy.

"Umm nope it just for your stamina and jogging in the morning are a good routine" she said as my eyes widen up.
I emmedietly stop and sat down on a bench.as Ying saw me she stop too.

"Hey you almost finished the third round" ying said as she sat down beside me.

"Guys this not making any sense how can I dominate my power with this." I said still breathing heavily.

"Well you might had more heavy training so this is to keep up your stamina." Boboiboy and the others appeared from nowhere.

"Yeah and the power might absord your energy if you are not dominate your power you might pass out just like yesterday" ochobot gave me a speech.I nodded.

"Anyway what's your power?" I asked all of them just wanted to change the topic.

"Ok my power..I can manipulate gravity which is can make me fly up.and make things heavier or lighter." Yaya explained.

"Cool" I said a little bit amazed.

"I can control time.I can make time faster or slower.and I can make time pause too" ying said cheerfully.

"Wow awesome" I said in amazement ok this one is really good one.next is fang

"I can manipulate shadow.I can turn it to anything I want
such as shadow tiger..shadow hand..and shadow dragon" fang answered as he lift his spectacle.

"Amazing" is the things that I can said.then it's gopal turn.

"I can manipulate molikule..I can turn anything to another thing.and my power became stronger when I'm scared.how about you?" Gopal asked me back.

"Me?" I asked pointing to myself they all nodded

"Well I can manipulate nature and music." I answered shortly.they all nodded.

"Ok enough resting let's continue your training" boboiboy stood up as he glanced at me..

"Ok what now" I asked as they all holding their chin thinking..

"Maybe we can start with fighting" Gopal suggested as our eyes widened up.

"Fighting seriously Gopal..she's not ready for that yet.I think we can start with your defending skill" Yaya suggested we all nodded sign of agreeing.

"Ok let's start the training!" Boboiboy yelled

"Jom!" We all yelled back as we lift up our hand up to the sky.

I started with fang he's ready with his shadow around him.as I just wait for him to attack.then he make a move.

"Shadow hand" he summoned his shadow hand directly to me.

"Roots defends" I summoned the roots then it rose up as the shadow hit the roots and it's disepear.I sigh in relief.

"Nice one" fang said as he lifted up his spectecale a little bit again.

"Hmm good" ochobot said.

"Did I pass please I wanna go home" I pleaded to ochobot.boboiboy shook

"You need more practisc.come on another defending practise" boboiboy twist my body to our training spot.I glared at him.

"Is this a revenge or what?" I asked in anger.boboiboy nodded

"Sort of.then we draw" he declare in whispered.I groan then my next fight is Yaya.

"Umm Athena before I start I'm sorry if I hurt you" she said politely.then Yaya make a move and for me well since it was defending practise I just have to defends myself.

"Fist of fury!" She yelled as she flew faster just about to give me a punch

"Music sheild" I summoned the sheild that's looks like music note but bigger than before.yaya's punch hit my sheild as I tried to hold in on but she keep punching until the sheild cracked my eyes widened

"Uh oh" I uttered just then my sheild brake as I threw away.I laid on the ground can't get up I breath heavily.

"Man she's strong" I said still laid on the ground.I heard yaya gasped

"Oh no..Athena I'm really sorry are you ok?" She asked carringly as she flew to me.

"Yeah..fuhh you're strong I think I need to upgrade my power" both of us chuckled.she hand me a help as I grabbed her hand and get up.

"Athena are you ok" boboiboy asked.I nodded

"Yeah now we draw..right?" I asked with a smirked he smirked and nodded.the other just look us confusedly.

"Ok I think it's enough for today let's go to tok abah's shop." Boboiboy declared.

"Yeay cocoa shop..man I'm starving" Gopal cheer up holding his stomach.we just chuckled.

Boboiboy pov

We're on the way to grandad cocoa shop.I donno why I keep glancing at Athena.she look beautiful.she's wearing an unzipped turquoise jacket and a track suit that fit at the bottom of under her knee and a ponytail hair and as usual some of her hair were untied and almost cover on of her eyes.

"Hey don't stare too long she might notice it" fang tap my back

"Uh what are you talking about?" I asked him a silly question.fang chuckled

"Chill out I won't tell her" he zip his mouth I roll my eyes.

"I don't understand what are you talking about" I said as I walk faster to Gopal and the others ignoring fang.

We're arrived at grandad cocoa shop.we all took a seat as ochobot entered the cocoa shop and start his work.

"Haa what do you want" grandad asked.

"Hot chocolate please" we said in unison

"Siap" he said as he start to make hot chocolate.I sa we Athena playing with her phone.her hair cover her face from me to seeing her.anyway she just beside to me.I took a look on her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I started to get bored.

"Nothing just checked on my instagram" she glanced at me and I have to admit it her ocean blue eyes is beautiful.

"What?" She asked

"What?" I asked back confusedly.

"You keep staring at my eyes is there something wrong" she confusely.I shook and I can feel a heat from my face..oh my God am I stare at her to long?!

"Umm nothing" I said she nodded then turn back to her phone.

"Hot chocolate is ready" grandad said as he served us hot chocolate.I took a sip and it taste good just like before.

Author note

Hei guys..it's been a long day I'm not updating this thing..is it ok or what..well I don't but for me it's kinda 'hambar'
P/s: if you want to know what's 'hambar' means please ask the other Malaysian cause I don't know how to translate in English

Ok so please vote and comment if there any question..so see you at next chapter..

-^_^-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 7
Natasha learns that she's the daughter of Athena and it changes her Joe's lives forever.
57 0 5
This is the story of a certain girl named Athena Eloise Fernandez, a grade 11 student from crimson high, she's living as an ordinary a student but un...
111K 5.3K 67
She is the poison but tasty. No wonder these five men are dying to drink that tasty poison. ~~~~~~~~ Asteria, the famous business woman who died in h...
412 23 12
Athena, a popular rich college girl. Clara, a poor scholar girl. This novel, a girls love story.