Immortal Blood, Immortal Love.

By xxfall3nros3sxx

A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself... More

-Prologue-
-One- * -Alone-
-Two- * -Kidnapped?-
-Three- * -Torn to Shreds-
-Four- * -Saved, By a Thin Line-
-Five- * -Better Think Again-
-Six- * -Fallen-
-Seven- * -These Walls Crumble-
-Eight- * -Your Arms Feel Like Home-
-Nine- * -I'm Not Afraid Of Tomorrow-
-Ten- * -Unleashed, Untrustworthy-
-Eleven- * -How Close Is Close Enough-
-Twelve- * -Allow me to see, Because my heart is broken-
-Thirteen- * -The Word, Alive-
-Fourteen- * -Lie Through My Teeth Again-
-Fifteen- * -You Deny Me-
-Sixteen- * -Would it make you, feel better To watch me while I bleed?-
-Eighteen- * -What If We Start, Again?-
-Nineteen- * -Breaking your promise is easy as breaking your neck.-
-Twenty- * -These Chains Hold Me Down.-
-Twenty One- * -Show Me The Way,-
-Twenty Two- * -Adventuring Eyes, Alluring Spies.-
-Twenty Three- * -Captive, Again?-
-Twenty Four- * -Full To The Brim, Secrets Within.-
-Twenty Five- * -Life and Death-
-Twenty Six- * -Immortal Love, Immortal Fear-
-Twenty Seven- * -The battle will carry on-
-Twenty Eight- * -Have a Right to Lose Control-
-Twenty Nine- * -The First Night-
-Thirty- * -Nineteen Days-
-Thirty One- * -Eighteen Days-
-Thirty Two- * -Seventeen Days-
-Thirty Three- * -Sixteen Days-
-Thirty Four- * -Fourteen Days-
-Thirty Five- * -Five Days-
-Thirty Six- * -Four Days-
-Thirty Seven- * -Three Days-
-Thirty Eight- * -Two Days-
-Thirty Nine- * -One Day Left-
-Final Chapter- * -Happy Birthday, Savannah!-

-Seventeen- * -This Is For Keeps.-

7.3K 130 68
By xxfall3nros3sxx

*Authors Note: This story will contain graphic information, and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly, If you don't like it, Don't read it. Simple as that.*

Waking up the very next day Savannah groaned to herself. She had a slight headache, her bruised face still very sore. "You're awake?" Turning and facing Vincent, She sighed deeply. "I had nightmares all night..." Vincent rubbed circles into her palm, he looked into her eyes. "I know, I heard you crying. I felt so helpless" 

"It's never going to end, I will always have nightmares. I feel like a part of me was taken away. I don't want to ever see him again, I don't want to face him.." Savannah began crying, trying to catch her breathe. She furiously wiped her tears away and buried her face into the blankets.

"Look at me, Savannah" Vincent's words were stern. Looking up and facing him once more, Savannah glared slgihtly. "What?" She snapped. "I know it's hard right now, but he is not allowed to touch you anymore, you are not his slave.." He continued on. "You will never have to clean his room again, I mean you are off again for another two weeks until your bruises fade, and are not so painful"

Savannah rolled her eyes. "Vincent, you don't understand!" She got out of the bed, and stood her voice beginning to rise she was getting so angry. "You're acting as if everything is fine and dandy and it's not! It's far from it! He raped me, He took everything form me!!" This time Vincent got out of the bed standing, he had a puzzled look on his face which slowly turned to anger before he began to yell.

"He didn't take everything! You didn't have anything for him t take in the first place! Your family is dead! You don't have anything back home. So stop acting like a bitch and saying how he took everything because he didn't! You still have your life and you still have me!" By the end of his rant Vincent instantly knew he said something wrong.

"Wow, I wish I was dead." Savannah's words were soft, but they were harsh. She left the room without a look behind her. Not even thinking about running into Kent. Tears ran down her face quietly as she walked down to the cafeteria. She noticed a bunch of slaves, most of them stared at her. She had some what gained publicity form Kent raping her, everyone now knew who she was. It made her sick.

"Savannah?" Turning to the sound of her name, she noticed the familiar women standing before her. "Kayla?" Savannah's voice was hurt, as tears still poured from her eyes, clouding her vision. "Let's go somewhere private" Was Kayla's suggestion before grabbing Savannah' arm and gently walking her back up stairs, instead of going to Kayla's room they settled for a small library that was empty, Savannah had never been here before.

"What is this place?" She asked softly, now curious. "It's the slave quarters library, no one ever uses it though" Kyla smiled gently before they both took seats on a nearby love seat. Kayla reached for Savannah's shaken hands. "I heard what happened.."

Savannah flinched involuntarily. "He raped me... I can't deal.. Vincent and I just got into a huge fight about it, he freaked out on me.. I freaked out first but I mean... Kayla, he took,..." She trailed at the end, he sobs beginning to take over her voice.

Her throat felt like it was closing as she began to sob a little louder. Her lungs felt like they were on fire when she tried to breathe. "Listen to me, please" Kayla said softly, before wrapping Savannah in her arms, she rocked her back and fourth, it reminded Savannah of her mother. Slightly calming down finally, Kayla began her story.

"I was eighteen, when Kent raped me. I remember telling you that much. Him raping me was the reason I got a new master, like you. However I didn't have someone like Vincent, I just got lucky with who I paired up with." Savannah sniffeld softly listening.

"It's hard for anyone to understand what it's like, only being someone who it has happened to, I can say I actually understand how you feel. I am not lying when I say it does get easier to deal with. Once you realize he can't touch you, it helps. It does always get worse before it get's better though. I can honestly say that." Savannah looked up at Kayla. "Why me though?" Tears fell, and Kayla gently wiped them away, like her mother would have.

"Savannah, you an't blame yourself. I thought like that too, I asked myself the same question everyay for a year. Kent is cruel, horrible, and down right disgusting and vile. He would do it to anyone, I'm sure when he gets a new slave she will go through the same thing, she will be just as helpless."

"Kayla can I ask you something?" Kayla just nodded in response before Savannah continued. "How did you get here, I mean did you have a family at home, I remember you telling me you were eighteen and just in college, but did you have your mom, friends, a boyfriend?"

Savannah felt her stiffen but she regained her composure, she took a deep breather before answering Savannah's question. "Well as I said I had just started college, my boyfriend proposed to me, he was sweet, I used to love him with all I had but once ten years go by you learn to let go.."

Savannah felt bad for Kayla, but she never had family that lived, she didn't have friends so it was really hard for her to understand. "Last I knew, he was doing good, married to someone else and had kids already. I am almost thirty, it's believable.. Time flies when you're here. As far as family, I got along with my mother great, my father too, even though they were divorced.. I feel bad that you had to be taken so young like me, that's usually how it goes around here though"

Savannah nodded at Kayla. "Thank you, for everything." Savannah smiled as Kayla hugged her. "I'm here for you kiddo, if you need anything, I promise"  Nodding, once again Savannah felt slightly better getting to actually talk to someone. But there was one more person she had to talk to before going back to her room.

It was already eight at night when Savannah said her goodbye to Kayla. She was on her way to Payne's office, to discuss the matters with Kent. Once Payne's door came into view she knocked on it softly. "Enter, Savannah" Opening the door, then shutting it behind her softly, she took a seat.

Payne turned in his chair meeting her gaze. "I assume you came to discuss the matters about Kent?" Savannah just nodded in response. "What happens to him now?" She asked, cutting o the chase. "Well not much, he can't touch you, at all. I can't stop him form talking to him, my advice is to ignored him. You will no longer be cleaning his room, but that's a given."

Savannah gave him a confused look. "So he is not staying in custody?" Payne shook his head sternly. "No, he was only in there for two days, he gets released tomorrow, and you both will start your own thing" Savannah slammed her hand down on the arm rest of the chair she was sitting it.

"So that's it? You guys don't have any laws? He just get's to go free and do it to the next slave that walks into this place, or that's assigned to him?!" Payne glared at her sternly. "I suggest you watch your tongue, I won't be talking to like that, And it's three strikes you're out, he will be assigned another slave, but if he rapes his third he is out. He will not get another and he will be transferred downstairs with the special ones, who can't behave."

"Wow, Pardon me but that;s ridiculous" Savannah glared back at Payne. Instead of saying anything else she stood to leave, before hand thugh Payne had one other thing to say. "We are vampires, Savannah. It is in our blood to kill, you're lucky"

She stepped out directly after walking to her room immediately. Once she reached her room, she realized that there was one person she wanted to see ore than anyone. Walking to Vincent's room, didn't take long at all. 

Without knocking Savannah opened his door, entering quietly. "Vincent?" She asked softly. A tall figure came out from the bathroom, his hair was wet and luckily he was fully clothed. The water that dripped from Vincent's hair made Savannah blush, as she stared at him. He was truly perfect and beautiful.. feeling suddenly nervous, Savannah walked up to him.

Her hand caressed his cheek, she moved it to his neck pulling him down to her lips, before kissing him passionately. Vincent wrapped his arms around her small waist and deepened the kiss.

"I'm sorry" Savannah said softly. "It was wrong for me to think you understood" Vincent nodded in response, then looked into Savannah's eyes once more. "I'm sorry, for everything I said, it was wrong in so many ways, but you drive me crazy human"

Savannah looked confused as she looked deeply into Vincent's eyes. He smiled down at her.

At this moment she realized music was softly playing in the dimply lit room, a song she was yet familiar with, until Vincent sang along softly.

"Follow me into the sea, We'll drown together and immortalize you and me, Leave behind this lonely town, We're both better than this, it's not worth being down" After he sang he twirled Savannah softly, beginning to slow dance with her. 

Savannah's face felt hot to the touch, she knew she was blushing, but it didn't help the butterflies in her stomach to calm themselves.

"Oh my" She whispered softly as Vincent's face came back down to hers, only to kiss her again. When he stopped, he looked at her.

"Be my lover?"

[ Again sorry if this bothers you, like I said I don't usually write notes at the end. I hope oyu guys liten to the song, I heard it for the first time a few weeks ago and completely fell in love with it, as I was listening to music tonight it played on my playlist and I thought it was perfect for Vincent and Savanah. I'm sorry this took longer than it was supposed to. I was going to have it out last night, but I was out later than planned, it's life stuff comes up. I hope you enjoy this chapter! ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 418 22
Jamie is stressing out about her parents divorce,her grades, and not to mention the emotional and physical bullying at school. After her mother goes...
2.7K 69 16
A wlw story (wip slow burn) about a vampire and werewolf who happen to cross paths. The wolf finds herself prisoner to the vampire whos all to intrig...
972K 39.5K 46
Julia is on the run, fleeing for her life. An army of vampires ravage her country, plundering villages and enslaving their occupants. With the vampir...
210 31 25
It's a mysterious story about a werewolf teenage girl who gets bullied but always fights back. She lost her wolf and parents at the age of 4 in a ver...