What's Really Hood

By jayhunnnna

|| Chris Brown || Trinity has never been to the hood or even imagined what the hood would be like. That's un... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR pt1
TWENTY-FOUR pt2
TWENTY-FOUR pt3
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE pt1
THIRTY-THREE pt2
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
ITS TIME

TWENTY-TWO

19.1K 962 357
By jayhunnnna

Hey ☺️

Trinity

"That's what I fucking thought." The same girl said laughing "Pussy ass bitches."

My right eye started to twitch. I put my curls in a sloppy bun as Jasmine watched me with a sinister look. I looked up and saw Dominic, Michael and Chris walking into the Burger King. It all happened in slow motion, Michael spotted me and pointed me out but then his smile fell when he saw the look on my face, identical to Jasmine's. The three of them started walking over to the booth but froze once Jasmine and I popped out of our seats simultaneously.

"So run it if you about it then, bitch!" Jasmine yelled

I looked over at her. Yeah, so this is really going to happen. It's been a while.

"Do something then hoe!" I noticed one of the four girls disappeared but the three left were all yelling insults from left to right while Chris were trying to prevent them from doing anything 

I had to rolled my eyes at that.

"Aye whats going on?" Michael and Dominic jogged over to us as Chris went to talk to the other girls 

I rolled my eyes and sat down but Jasmine stood in her spot staring at the girls. I sighed taking the hair elastic out of my hair and redid my bun because my hair was falling in my face. I started to shake my leg vigorously, getting heated by the second. 

Michael was trying to calm Jasmine down while keeping his distance from her at the same time, which was very smart of him.

"Trinity, you alright?" Dominic came over and grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him 

I looked deeply in his eyes until my face softened, I started to calm down. I nodded and grabbed Jasmine's wrist for her to sit next to me in the booth. 

Dominic sighed and sat across from Jasmine and I staring at me "So you're not gonna explain?"

"We were just getting some food, by the way this is my cousin Jasmine," I said nodding to her 

She isn't my cousin but its like an unwritten rule if you've known someone for at least six years, you're cousins. 

Michael who was standing next to Dominic's side of the booth nodded at her while Dominic just gave her a smile smile. 

"and then they were looking at us and mumbling under their breaths, Jasmine felt offended and she started going off, they heard and got offended, and basically we were about to fight until you guys came and intervened." I said in all one breath 

"You, Trinity? About to fight?" Michael started laughing obnoxiously  

I glared at him and rolled me eyes.

"Number twenty-seven!"

The girls and Chris were no longer in their previous spot but they popped out of no where when they went to the cashier to retrieve their food, it looked like Chris was ordering. I'm assuming they were in the kiddie play area. The fourth girl walked out of the bathroom and kept staring at me while the rest of her friends were walking out of burger king with their bags of food. 

Dominic turned around to see what I was staring at and then turned back around looking at Michael with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Bitches!" One of them yelled 

Jasmine shot up about to run out of the booth but Michael quickly stopped laughing and sat next to her so she was trapped in the middle of both of us. She started breathing hard and I was getting worried, I haven't seen he like this in a while.

"Jasmine calm down." I said resting my hand on hers 

"Was that Tyra?" Dominic asked 

"Tyra?" I repeated 

"I think it was." Michael said nodding 

I've heard that name a lot before. 

"Kae, you can't tell me that party wasn't valid." Michael said taking his phone out

She turned in her seat and our eyes met "It really was." She directed her stare to Michael and smiled "Too bad it got shut down early. Tyra was hella pissed." 

"Ty Tyra, that girl added me on Snapchat. She had the party like two or three weeks ago right?"

"Yeah." Dominic and Michael both said 

"Was she here the whole time?" Dominic asked 

"She was here when we walked in but when everything went down I think she went to the bathroom, but she kept staring at me."

"They went to the party right?" Michael asked Dominic 

"Number twenty-eight!"

"Yeah they did." Chris started walking over to us but I slid out of the booth with Jasmine right on my trail 

"Bye guys." I said 

I turned around to wave but met eyes with Chris who was staring at me. I tried hard not to roll my eyes but I just turned around and followed Jasmine to the register. 

'''

"Stink ass bitches." Jasmine grumbled right before she opened the car door and getting in with the food 

I shook my head at her and rested one of the drinks on the hood of the car. I opened the passenger door and put my drink in the cup holder, grabbed Jasmine's drink from off of the hood and got in closing the door.

"Hey daddy." I said sighing putting on my seatbelt 

"What took y'all so long?" He asked starting up the car 

"The lines were long." Jasmine and I both said 

"That's what happens when you go to ghetto ass places." He said shaking his head

"You got that right pops! Should've went to In-n-Out." Jasmine said leaning up in her seat 

He didn't say anything else but laughed and reversed out of the parking space and then out the parking lot. 

Chris 

"What happened bro?" Michael asked as I sat down in Trinity's previous seat 

"Tyra's friends were gonna pop on Trinity and her friend." I said shrugging 

"Why?" Dominic asked taking his out phone 

"I don't know, they said some shit about Trinity looking at them and her friend talking shit. I could careless."

"Them bitches were trash anyway, I mean look at them and look at Trinity and her cousin." Dominic said with his eyes still on his phone "You can't just compare them, them thots no where near Trinity and Jasmine's level."

I had to agree with him. Both Trinity and the other girl, who I'm guessing is Jasmine, looks so much better then Tyra's little friends. From the glance I had of Trinity she had no make up on, and looked good. I couldn't help but stare. 

"Twenty-Nine!" 

I got up from the booth pulling up my saggy pants, walking over to the counter. I flashed the girl my receipt and picked up my bag. I turned to the booth where the guys were and nodded my head for us to go. They both got up as we dipped out of Burger King. We all piled in Dom's bmw as he pulled out of  the parking lot. 

My mind went straight to Trinity and the face she gave me before she left, it kind of bothered me. It wasn't pleasant but I guess I deserved it. I was being an ass towards her when it was pretty evident she was worried about me that day in the school hallway.

I was just really pissed hearing that a girl was in Chelsea's exact situation and exact predicament. Hearing Kae's ignorant ass talk down about that poor sophomore pushed a few buttons, because Chelsea was that sophomore three years ago. 

"You good bro?" Michael asked from the passengers seat 

"I'm Gucci." I nodded taking my phone from out of my pocket "We going to Chyna's house?"

"Yeah." Dominic said 

Michael started laughing and then he started laughing even harder out of no where. Now it was my time to ask if he was good. 

"What is your problem?" 

"I was thinking about Trinity fighting, I really don't see it man." He said wiping an imaginary tear 

"Who know's? If her cousin ready to pop on random bitches, why wouldn't Trin?" Dominic asked 

"When has Trinity ever came off as the one who's ready to fight though?" Michael started laughing again 

Thats true, when we first met Trinity, she was shaking in her Ugg boots. But her face told me something different in Burger King, it caught me off guard. It made me look at her differently. 

It made me want her even more, something I wanted to refrain from happening. Something I've been trying my hardest to not happen. She's too much like Chelsea, I can't have a repeat over again. I can't afford to lose somebody else I care about. I don't think my heart can take another loss.

I took a perfectly rolled blunt from my beanie "Yo Dom, you mind?" 

I held up the blunt slightly as he looked at me through the rear view mirror 

"Nah bro, go ahead."

I eased up and took the lighter from out of my back pocket. I immediately lit it as I took a nice hit.

Yeah, I like her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 509 17
My mothers on drugs my father is gone I'm rising my little brother as my own son and I've found a man that's help me through it all but is he the man...
145K 5.1K 42
Chris returns home from his 'Fortune' tour but things weren't the same as when he left. Chris along with his closest friends endure what in means to...
116K 4.4K 43
Keep telling me to find someone else. Someone better. Someone who's going to treat me right. "All I ever wanted was you, my badass bitch from the hoo...
74.1K 2.4K 35
Battling her demons due to the loss of her father, Snowlene moves to Chicago to live with her fashion icon, aunt. During this time, she runs into RnB...