Vampire Knight- Shiki Senri L...

By roorooroopie

A young, 16 year old girl called Yuna, now finally takes control of her own life. Her mother sad about her le... More

Chapter 1: Cross Academy!
Chapter 2: Shiki Senri
Chapter 3: Waking Up
Chapter 4: The Day Class
Chapter 5: The Fight
Chapter 6: Rejecting to Forget
Chapter 7: The Disciplinary Committee
Chapter 8: Boys VS Girls...+ Vampires!
Chapter 9: First Day on the Job!
Chapter 10: Kurando
Chapter 11: Rima's Grudge
Chapter 12: Pictures of You, Pictures of Me
Chapter 13: The New Member
Chapter 14: Asuna's Hidden Secrets
Chapter 15: Super Fun Happy Night With Zero... NOT!
Chapter 16: This Unbelievable Evening
Chapter 17: Lending Him a Hand
Chapter 18: Are You Thirsty? Drink My Blood!
Chapter 19: The Truth About An Angel
Chapter 20: Goodbye Terra
Chapter 21: Dreams Of Sickness
Chapter 22: Asuna's Discovery
Chapter 23: The Vampires Ally
Chapter 24: Kurando's Real Side
Chapter 25: My Vampire Knight!
Chapter 26: He Doesn't Deserve This!
Chapter 27: I Love You, You Stupid Vampire
Chapter 28: Goodbye Forever?
Chapter 29: The Bird Attack!
Chapter 30: The Wolf Boy
Chapter 31: Waking Up With A Wolf
Chapter 32: Class With Bane
Chapter 33: Keeping It Together!
Chapter 34: The Invitation
Chapter 35: Gothic Princess
Chapter 36: The Run-away Wolf
Chapter 38: The Ball
Chapter 39: The News of the Criminal
Chapter 40: The Beast is the Last Resort
Chapter 41: The Waiting
Chapter 42: The Wave Is In Sight
Chapter 43: Absorbing The Evil
Chapter 44: His Invincible Weapon
Chapter 45: The Death Of Love
Chapter 46: I'm Never Alone (Final Chapter)

Chapter 37: Princess Aminta

5.6K 173 19
By roorooroopie

Chapter 37:

Princess Aminta

We soon all gathered in Headmaster Cross’s office, the young, female wolf sitting in the comfiest chair across from Kaien. He looks quite serious with his eyes shut and his arms crossed. He stood up without a word and walked over the window behind his desk gazing upon the Academy’s grounds. Shiki, Zero, Yuuki, Asuna and I stood behind the chair of which the wolf was sitting in—Bane crouched at her side, holding her hand in his.

   Kaien sighed, “I’m not happy…” He mumbled not turning to look at us.

   “It wasn’t our fault Headmaster.” Yuuki croaked bowing. I glanced at her. She looked just as worried as he did.

   “You know what’s happening?” The headmaster finally turned to catch our gazes, “Something horrible is coming and beings like this are drawing it in and closer. She could easily be leading them. I know all of you know by now about this so called ‘Dark Wave’? We can’t have anymore of… of this.” He gestured to the young girl. She looked absolutely miserable after that comment.

   Bane growled at him and stood tall. I rushed to his side and placed my hands on his shoulders, “Calm it… he’s just scared. We all are.” I whispered.

   Bane caught my stare and rested again, crouching and tracing his fingertips along the top of her hand. I sighed and took my place again in-between Asuna and Shiki.

   “What I mean is we have more people to take care of now and we don’t know if anyone can be trusted. We can’t handle these things at the moment. Not until this uproar is over.” Kaien said turning to the window again.

   Asuna stepped forward, “Might I ask what the Dark Wave even is?” She asked. I noticed Shiki run his hand through his hair. He knew!

   Kaien didn’t answer.

   “Can I get an answer or—”

   I nudged her in the arm. ‘Knock it off’ I mouthed to her.

   She frowned, “Honestly?! Who actually knows?!” She snapped.

   Shiki turned away from her awkwardly. She noticed that and glared at me.

   “Say Yuna, does your boyfriend know?” she said harshly.

   “Shut up idiot.” Zero said pinching her arm.

   “Hey! That hurt!” She yelled pinching him back.

   “You guys stop it!” Yuuki cried jumping in the middle. “You’re both acting like children!”

   “Oh my God…” I whispered to myself. I stepped away from them and bumped into Shiki. “Sorry…”

   “It’s fine. They’re annoying.” He said stepping over to the Headmaster. I watched him curiously.

   He whispered something into his ear and Kaien shook his head. “No we cannot tell them.”

   That’s when I sighed and felt like just walking out of the room. Yuuki was trying to stop the argument between Zero and Asuna but it seemed as if she was just making it worse. Bane was now resting his head on the young girls shoulder. Shiki was talking to the Headmaster about probably the so called ‘Dark Wave’ which I was interested in hearing about too but I don’t think they’d casually add me into their fabulous talk about it. I was so tempted to just walk out.

   And so I made up my mind and began to turn to the door. I walked slowly and no one noticed—fascinating.

   As I opened it without a word I stepped out and bumped into Takuma Ichijo. A light bulb just blew up over my head.

   “Takuma!” I cheered probably more happily than I should have, “I’m so glad you’re here!”

   “Oh, why hello Miss Yamazaki. Fine day is it not?” He greeted with a slight yawn. I think he was woken up.

   “What are you doing up?” I asked.

   “Kaname was supposed to drop by instead of myself but he’s had a long day himself so he needed the rest I suppose. Or he just has more work to do. He’s been keeping to himself quite a bit lately.” Takuma rubbed his temples. “This has put more strain on me too though.” He chuckled a bit. I remembered Takuma was the Vice President of the night class.

   “Well come on in then!” I said with a grin leading him in.

   Absolutely nothing had changed. Except the position of Bane with the wolf. He was now on her other side whispering to her… or whimpering. I couldn’t tell.

   I thought it would’ve been the best way to break up the fight, “Asuna! Takuma is here!” I shouted and she instantly span around in silence.

   Her stare grew over Ichijo and she smiled sheepishly. “Oh, Hi Ichijo!” She said blushing.

   I face palmed and Kaien soon noticed his presence and waved him over. Shiki stepped back and walked over to where I was. I stared up at him and smiled, “I don’t suppose you can tell me what the Dark Wave is about?” I asked lightly punching his arm.

   He thought for a moment. “No.” He answered.

   I sighed, “OK then…” I said huskily and walked over to Yuuki. She seemed relieved the two had stopped fighting with each other. Zero however seemed upset about Takuma’s presence.

   I watched as Takuma walked over to the wolf and introduced himself to her. He crouched and began to talk to her. I thought about eavesdropping but decided against it.

   After a few moments of Asuna explaining how much she loved Takuma, I was gestured over by him. He wanted me to come over to the girl. I was a bit surprised as I walked over to Takuma’s side. I stared into her eyes. They were bright white with small, grey stripes through cornea. She looked mysterious and innocent, but very pretty with her white hair that looked shiny and smooth. Her pale face suited her cheek bones and she soon smiled baring white teeth in my direction.

   “Hello… I must apologize for before. I thought you were another one of those evil Vampire things…” She said slowly.

   Takuma, Shiki and Zero all shifted awkwardly. I tried not to laugh at that. “I understand, It’s OK. Thank you for that apology. Might I say though not all Vampires are evil. I know a lot who help people.” I said crouching so our eyes met.

   She turned and looked at Shiki for a moment then glanced back, “He’s evil. The one with the red hair.” Did she mean Shiki? Red… hair…?

   “He was only protecting me. He wouldn’t have attacked you if you didn’t hurt me.” I said straightening my back.

   She sighed and Bane rubbed her head. “She’s been through a lot, Yuna.” He said in a deep, serious voice. His eyes sharp and angry.

   She perked up again, “Yuna? Such a lovely name.” She smiled again. It’s a shame she seemed so down, she has a gorgeous smile.

   I felt flattered, “Thank you, may I ask for yours?”

   She thought for a moment, “My name is Aminta. I am from Bane’s tribe.” She replied.

   I thought for a moment, “Bane, how come you both survived and nobody else did?”  I asked. Everyone seemed to be gathering around Aminta’s chair now.

   Bane looked uncomfortable and Aminta noticed, “I’ll explain, Bane.” She began and cleared her throat. “Me and Bane were childhood friends. You could call it ‘Puppy Love’, don’t turn that into a pun though. We were close but my father was the packs leader. The ‘Alpha Male’. He never liked Bane and tried to convince me to keep away from him. Bane is a bit of a troublemaker though.”

   “Tell me about it.” Both Asuna and Zero said at exactly the same time. That made Aminta laugh.

   She steadied herself again, “But Bane always knew how to have fun and how to make me laugh. My dad was just too serious. It bugged me a little. One night we had a massive argument, the same night we were attacked. I ran away because I couldn’t take it anymore.” She paused for a moment. Her eyes filling with tears, “I had no idea everyone would die. I had no idea…”

   “It wasn’t your fault… I tried to help but I ran away too.” Bane said squeezing her hand.

   She sniffed softly and smiled. “I just wished I’d known.” She muttered. “Why would anyone do such a thing?”

   “The bad Vampires of which you mentioned before.” I said. “None are here right now.”

   “And they are now coming for us.” Takuma said crossing his arms. “But more.”

   Everyone turned to face Takuma. His face was blank and he looked tired in the sun’s rays coming through the window.

   “The Dark Wave is a group of Vampires… Level E Vampires?” I asked. Fear struck my face.

   “You could say that but something worse. They may be a part of this but the bigger problem is nowhere near.” Takuma said stretching his neck.

   This scared me… if the worst wasn’t a group of Level E Vampires coming to attack then what was? Was it a who or a what?

   “This Dark Wave… I will fight if you need me to. You have been kind to me. It’s the least I could do.” Aminta said.

   Bane shook his head, “I don’t want to put you in danger.” I watched Bane’s eyes on her. I could see strong feelings for her. It made me happy but a little sad too… why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 11.4K 54
Mitsuki Kiryu, the older sister of Zero and Ichiru was told to attend Cross Academy and become a perfect with Zero and Yuki. Follow Mitsuki's advent...
90.9K 2.8K 112
*Part 1* As a model, Ichika Hirawa can only attend the Night Class to get her Ph.D. When Hanabusa and Akatsuki realize that Kaname shows interest in...
82.8K 2.9K 21
A Vampire Knight fanfiction, but don't worry, I don't think you need to have watched it to read this. You can just enjoy a good vampire book. A year...