Wolves//Haylor

By enshrouded

They learned it in a hard way: Things cannot be undone #699 in fanfiction More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
13 facts about me
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
A//N

Chapter 14

418 30 2
By enshrouded

Taylor's POV

I opened my eyes and all I saw was a light illuminating in this small room , I was tied up to a chair and my head was throbbing with pain. I groaned and looked around to see no one. I sighed and tried to untie the ropes that were tied on my wrists , making me attached to the wooden chair. Suddenly the door opened and Stacy walked in with Niall beside her. "Oh hello Taylor." Stacy said as she walked towards me and smirked, I rolled my eyes and kept staring at Niall who was unable to even look at me. "So Niall you can say your goodbye to your sweet Taylor now." Stacy said as she stood behind me , I gasped and looked at Niall who had tears in his eyes. "Wh-What ?" I whispered and Niall bursted into tears. "I-I am sorry Taylor." Niall said and then he walked out of the room and I was left alone in this room with Stacy. Tears streamed down my face as I shouted Niall's name. "Niall !" I yelled but he did not come back. "What are you going to do with me ?" I said in between sobs and Stacy said nothing, she untied the ropes and sighed. "Come." Stacy yelled and the person I did not even expect walked in .

"Take her to her room." Stacy said and I knew that at that moment, my life was a mess.

____________

A//N: Hey everyone ! Here's a quick update and a short chapter to let you know that A MAJOR PLOT IS ABOUT TO COME BAHAHA

~CK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 454 24
I've been spending the last eight months thinking all love ever does is break, and burn, and end...but on a Wednesday, in a café, I watched it begin...
1.4K 45 5
Collection of Haylor stories inspired by their songs. Mostly angsty/sexy/damn we should not be doing this. Thank you @SunnyMt2 for beta reading, bei...
18.1K 667 31
Some Secrets are better untold...... *FINISHED*
86.1K 3.8K 28
"How many nights have you wished someone would stay?" co written by my little marshmallow: its_buzzcut_season