Chapter 2

Harrys POV

Tick tock, tick tock the only sound I heard. "So we have this dinner tonight." Robin, my father said, and again the silence filled the room. "And it's in the city hall, all of the well known people of NY are invited." Anne my mother said, "Are we invited ?" Louis being himself asked her, "Of course we are, we are one of the richest family in this city." Anne replied with complete sass, as usuall. "Your tux' will be delievered at evening." Robin said and I ate the last piece of meat and wiped my mouth with a tissue, I got up from my chair and picked up the empty plate and walked to the dish washer, I kept the plate in it and grabbed myself a glass of water. "Harold, you need to come too." Anne said polietly, I kept the glass on the counter top and turned towards her angrily, "How many times do I have to tell you that I am not Harold anymore ?!" I shouted and Louis coughed, as always signaling me to calm down, that's what he always does whenever I am angry, he signals me to calm down and to not overreact over stupid things. "I-I am sorry, I forgot but you have to come too." Anne said and then again everyone went silent, I picked up my school bag and grabbed my car keys and walked to the door, "I am going to school, I don't know if I will make it to the dinner or not !" I said and walked out of the house. What a great start !

Taylors POV

I walked inside my music class with my eyes swollen because of how much I cried last night and with my guitar on my back. The class was as usual filled with students talking and not doing anything related to music. I walked to the end of the classroom to sit on the last stool. I opened my guitar case and placed my guitar carefully on the stand. I sat on the stool and picked up my guitar and strummed softly.

"Clear blue water
High tide came and brought
You in.."

I sang the first verse of the new song I am working on. Then the door of the classroom opened again , I knew some other student must have come but I turned around to see , Harold which I guess is not him. He walked inside the classroom and walked towards me , what is he doing ? Was the first thing that I thought. He came and sat next to me , Mr Thompson was not paying attention to the class. I stopped strumming as he kept looking at me as if he was examining me. "What ?" I yelled whispered , "oh nothing I-It's just your eyes are swollen." He said , his accent was just like Harold , british. "Oh yea , I-I cried last night." I said looking down at my guitar, I placed it back on the stand and sighed. "Why did you cried ?" He asked me , is he that stupid ? "Look mister whoever you are, I don't know you and you don't know me so just-just back off and don't talk to me." I said rather harshly, if he is not my Harold then he can't be him anyways.
"Oh okay , I was just being nice, it seems you are really the popular girl who every guy likes to date , they were actually saying the truth when they said you are a game player." He said and smirked at me , and got up and sat on another stool. He is definately not my Harold , he is just a stupid jerk.

To do: Don't talk to the green eyed monster.

________________________________
A//N: Hello ! I am sorry for the late update , school is being hectic and exams and studies are just being a burden on me so i'll try to update as much as I can but I hope you guys understand !

~CK