Chapter 18

Important A/N at the end !

Harry's POV

I sat there with tears streaming down my face as Niall laid infront of me , lifeless. I cannot believe it, I tried to kill my best friend just because I needed freedom and just because I wanted the world to see that we are better than what they think of us. I wiped my face with my palms. How can I tell Taylor that her brother is dead ? "Oh hey Taylor, Niall is dead." , I am so guilty. I became a selfish man just because Stacy told me things. I sighed and got up, Blood was in my hands. I walked out of the dark room , leaving Niall there. I saw Stacy hurting Taylor badly, Taylor's sobs were echoeing in the room. My heart ached. "Stacy I think that's enough." I said and walked towards them. "No Harold, it's not ! Her brother ruined my life !" Stacy yelled and kept kicking Taylor. I pushed Stacy away and helped Taylor to get up, I made her sit on the chair. "You are not helping her !" Stacy yelled and pushed me on the wall and opened her mouth wide, showing her fangs. "I am not afraid of you ! You have done enough now !" I yelled and slapped her hard. She stumbled back. "You are not backing away from our plan, not now." Stacy said and I glared at her, "I am." I said and she chuckled, "Did you think that I will let you go this easily then Harold ?" Stacy said and I rolled my eyes, "I can let you go but Taylor stays here and Niall too." Stacy said calmly and I groaned, "You don't understand do you ?! Niall is in that dark empty room, lifeless ! And now you want Taylor dead too ?" I yelled and Stacy gasped and so did Taylor. "You killed Niall ?" Taylor mumbled, Stacy turned around to look at Taylor and I looked at Taylor with sad eyes, "I-I did-" "You killed Niall ?" Taylor said more loud this time. I looked down , "I just-hit him and it was bad." I mumbled and Taylor sobbed loudly. "I-I cannot believe you !" Taylor yelled inbetween her sobs , I looked at Stacy who had her eyes widened in shock. "You killed him ?" Stacy whispered and I looked away. Stacy walked out of the room and Taylor sat still on that chair sobbing loudly. I walked towards her and knelt down infront of her. "I did not wanted to kill him." I said softly and Taylor pushed me away and stood up and pointed a finger towards me, "You fucking bastard ! How could you ? How could you take away the only person who ever cared for me or ever loved me ? You heartless man ! I hate you Styles ! I hate you so fucking much ! I hope one day you die with alot of pain and I hope that you die because of me !" Taylor yelled and slapped me hard on my face , "And don't you fucking and tell me that you love me after what you did !" Taylor said and wiped away her tears. "Where is Stacy ?" Taylor mumbled and walked to the way where Stacy went.

I sat on the floor and burried my face in my arms and cried. I couldn't believe myself.

Taylor's POV

I opened the room door and entered it and saw Stacy sitting beside Niall who was lifeless, "I still love you Niall." Stacy mumbled and I coughed, "Stay away from my brother." I hissed and walked towards Niall. I crouched down beside him and stroked his hair. "Oh god." I mumbled and tears started welling in my eyes. "Kill me." I mumbled and Stacy looked at me, "What ?" She said and I sighed, "Kill me, there's no one left now, my friends hate me, my brother is dead, the love of my life killed my brother and I hate him now, so I am all alone, kill me." I said and Stacy stood up and shook her head, "Isn't thats what you wanted ? You wanted me and Niall dead , didn't you ?" I asked and Stacy groaned, "I did want you dead ! But Niall, I love him !" Stacy said and I chuckled, "You realise that now ?" I asked and tears streamed down Stacy's face. "Leave, go away from here, forget that this even happened, forget all of this." Stacy said and I chuckled in sarcasm, "Forget the fact that my brother is dead ? Forget the fact that my friends hate me ? Forget the fact that I hate Harry ?" I said and she looked away, "Just go away , don't come back, start a new life." Stacy said and I turned around and walked out of the room. "Wait !" Stacy yelled and I turned around to look at her, I raised an eyebrow and she smiled slightly, "I can make Niall come back to life you know." she said and I smiled, "Really ?" I asked and she nodded, "Do it then !" I said and she looked away, "But he won't remember a thing." She said and I frowned, "Then make him alive and make him fall in love with you again, maybe someday in the future, we'll cross paths again and that day, i'll get my brother back." I said and she nodded. "Forgive me Taylor." She said and I nodded, I walked away and as I walked out of the room  , I saw Harry sobbing. My heart ached but all I could do was walk to him. I crouched down infront of him. "I'll take my revenge." I whispered and Harry shot his head up and looked at me, "Soon...." I said and got up from the floor and walked away, leaving all the worries and the bad things that happened to me, behind me.

Even though I know, Stacy will make Niall come back to life but I still cannot forget the fact that Harry killed him and that he chose his selfishness over me, the one who he claimed to he the love of his life. I wiped away the tear strains that were on my cheeks and stood outside the old house that I was kept in, the sunlight brimmed and I let out a sigh. I touched my forhead and realised it was bleeding due to the beating. My clothes were torn and I was walking like a zombie but I did not care anymore.

It was time for a new life , new Taylor and time for my revenge.

______________

A//N: Oh god guys ! This was unexpected wasn't it ? Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter ! And follow me on Instagram its crushedbystyles and I make video edits ! I already uploaded the trailer for this fanfic on my Insta !

~CK