Chapter 14

Taylor's POV

I opened my eyes and all I saw was a light illuminating in this small room , I was tied up to a chair and my head was throbbing with pain. I groaned and looked around to see no one. I sighed and tried to untie the ropes that were tied on my wrists , making me attached to the wooden chair. Suddenly the door opened and Stacy walked in with Niall beside her. "Oh hello Taylor." Stacy said as she walked towards me and smirked, I rolled my eyes and kept staring at Niall who was unable to even look at me. "So Niall you can say your goodbye to your sweet Taylor now." Stacy said as she stood behind me , I gasped and looked at Niall who had tears in his eyes. "Wh-What ?" I whispered and Niall bursted into tears. "I-I am sorry Taylor." Niall said and then he walked out of the room and I was left alone in this room with Stacy. Tears streamed down my face as I shouted Niall's name. "Niall !" I yelled but he did not come back. "What are you going to do with me ?" I said in between sobs and Stacy said nothing, she untied the ropes and sighed. "Come." Stacy yelled and the person I did not even expect walked in .

"Take her to her room." Stacy said and I knew that at that moment, my life was a mess.

____________

A//N: Hey everyone ! Here's a quick update and a short chapter to let you know that A MAJOR PLOT IS ABOUT TO COME BAHAHA

~CK