Big Hero 6 x Reader One Shots...

Por RioftheSouthernIsles

If you're still in the Big Hero 6 fandom, then you're aware of what these are. If you're new, read the first... Más

Leave Your Requests Here!
(381): In Her Eyes (Older Hiro)
(382): It's Not True (Fred)
(383): New Addition To The Family (Tadashi)
(384): Artistic (Wasabi)
(385): What Was That? (Hiro)
(386): More Than Friends (Tadashi)
(387): Baymax-sitting? (Baymax)
(388): New Job (Tadashi) (Part One)
(389): Come Home (Older Hiro)
(390): Come Home (Older Hiro) (Part Two)
(391): No Worries (Fred)
(392): New Job (Tadashi) (Part Two)
(393): Be There (Older Hiro)
(394): Next Step (Wasabi)
(395): Helping Hand (Tadashi) {BLIND READER}
IMPORTANT//NEW ACCOUNT + NEW STORY!
(396): Matchmaker (Hiro/Honey Lemon)
(397): First Day of Spring! (Tadashi)
(398): Still Beautiful (Wasabi)
(399): Helping Hand (Tadashi) {BLIND READER} (Part Two)
(400): Need Some Help? (Older Hiro)//Happy 400th, my friends. ♡
(401): Easter Traditions (Sibling Hiro/Tadashi)
(402): New Life (Tadashi)
(403): Dysfunctional Family (Fred)
(404): Helpless (Sibling Hiro/Tadashi)
(405): What If? (Hiro)
(406): Lingers (Tadashi)
(407): Need You (Older Hiro)
(409): His Hoodie (Older Hiro)
(410): In Trouble (Tadashi)
(411): You Need A Break (Older Hiro)
(412): Together (Sibling Hiro/Tadashi & Fred)
(413): Why (Older Hiro)
(414): Ants (Wasabi)
(415): Sick (Tadashi)
(416): Fred's Girlfriend (Fred)
(417): Stressed (Older Hiro)
Author's Note.
Author's Note: BACK + MY BIRTHDAY + QUESTION
(418): Safety (Fred)
(419): Baby Shower (Older Hiro)
(420): Drive-In (Tadashi)
(421): One Family [Sibling Hiro/Tadashi x Reader] SNEAK PEEK + NOTE
(422): Games (Fred)
(423): Because I Love You (Older Hiro)
(424): Sunburn (Tadashi)
(425): All Wrong (Hiro)
(426): Safety (Fred) (Part Two)
Author's Note + Requests!
(427): Guilt (Tadashi)
(428): My Love (Fred)
HELP
(429): Break (Tadashi)
(430): Sorry! (Hiro)
(431): My Love (Fred) (Part Two)
(432): His Eyes (Tadashi)
(433): More Important (Wasabi) + Author's Note
(434): Everything Is Going to Be Okay (Fred)
author's note
updates
(435): Be There [Hiro/Older Hiro]
(436): Be There [Hiro/Older Hiro]
(437): Ugly Christmas Sweaters (Honey Lemon/Go Go)
(438): All Is Calm, All Is Bright [Fred]
(439): Looking Up [Older Hiro]
author's note - a beauty and the beast story!

(408): I Know (Fred)

4.5K 117 43
Por RioftheSouthernIsles

Okay guys but just imagine me & Freddie but him dressed as Han Solo and me as Princess Leia because I'M OBSESSED WITH STAR WARS K

this one shot actually has nothing to do with Star Wars but I thought of "I love you, I know" and it sounded so cute. Maybe I'll make some Star Wars /themed/ bh6 one shots in the future.

-
Fred's eyes scan the set of rings sitting on the glass in front of him. "Um..."

"Mr. Lee, this one is a gold ring, with one sapphire at the center of diamond cluster. I'm sure it will look beautiful on the hand of your future bride."

"Yeah, I-I don't know." Fred scratches the top of his head and looks over at Heathcliffe. "Which do you think she'd like?"

"Why, Master Frederick, you know her better than I do." Fred nods and frowns a bit. Heathcliffe smiles encouragingly and steps forward, his hand falling on Fred's shoulder. "Which of these makes you think of her?"

Fred looks back over at the jewelry. "How is one of these supposed to make me think of ___?"

"Just listen." Heathcliffe starts forward. "Her favorite color, gem, does she like simple, you could even get something carved inside--"

"Oh, okay, okay!" He nods and looks down at the selection. His eyes light up. "Carved inside? I know just what to get her."

-
He awkwardly knocked on your door, his stomach filled with butterflies.

'What if her dad opened the door? Oh man, he'd kill me!'

A sigh of relief escaped his lips when you opened the front door. You had your hair tied up in a ponytail and the same clothes on from school earlier. "Hi, Fred. What are you doing here?"

"I need to tell you something," the fourteen year old answered.

"Okay." You smiled. "So tell me."

He dragged a shaky breath into his lungs and mumbles quickly, "I really like you a lot."

Your smile didn't fade, but you looked down. "Yeah, I know."

"H-How did you know?"

"Most boys don't stare at me during math class or throw my tray away after lunch. Plus you're really nice, and not a lot of people are nice to me." A light pink blush hit your cheeks.

Fred smiled. "I like being nice to you."

You looked up at him, searching his icy blue eyes. "Thank you. I-I like you, too."

He grinned. "I know."

-
He grabs your hand as he walks up the hill. "Are you sure that you don't want me to carry you?" The cherry blossom tree at the top blocks out the sunshine. You shiver in the shadows, struggling to keep up.

"Freddie, you can't carry me!" you say breathlessly.

"Come on," he says. He leans down and hooks his arm underneath your knees. You gasp as you're lifted into his arms. "Told you that I could do it."

"I didn't doubt you," you say with a laugh.

"You definitely did."

You giggle again, nuzzling your face against his shoulder. "I know."

-
"Fred, it's not that I don't trust you-"

"Then why are you breaking up with me?" he asked angrily. He wanted to look strong and brave, but the tears pricking at his eyes wouldn't stay away.

"Freddie-" You reached out for him.

He flinched at the nickname. "Don't call me that," he grumbled.

"I'm sorry, but you... you haven't been around in so long. Freddie, I've loved you since we were fourteen."

"Then why-"

You wiped the tears off of your cheeks and looked down at your shoes. "Six years with you haven't been enough. I don't want us to end, but you keep disappearing. You'll take off during a date, you'll hang up the phone in the middle of a conversation, you won't take me out in the public anymore. You're hurting me, Freddie, and I don't want to be hurt anymore."

Fred clenched his hands into fists as he looked at your pained face. "I know."

"I know?" you whispered. "I know? That's all you have to say after I tell you everything?" You shook your head. "Bye, Fred." You started around him.

"Wait, no!" Fred grabbed your arm, dragging you back to him.

"Stop, don't touch me!" you shrieked, hitting his shoulder with as much strength as you could manage.

Fred gasped at the pain but didn't let you go. "___, I can't let anyone know that we're together! If they see you with me, they'll use you. I'm a superhero, ___! If someone hurt you, I'd never be able to forgive myself!"

You stopped struggling. Your eyes filled with more tears as you tried to process what he said. "You... you're not..."

"Yes, I am. I'm a part of Big Hero 6. I wanted to tell you, princess, but I couldn't put you in danger. But I hurt you because of it. I'm sorry. I love you so much, ___-"

You threw your arms around his neck, tugging him down. "I'm sorry. I-I didn't know-"

"It's okay," he replied with a sigh.

"No, it isn't. I thought you were cheating on me and I hit you!"

Fred pulled you back and smiled. "It's okay. No offense, princess, but you're not as strong as you think." He laughed and gently grabbed your chin. "___, I. Love. You. If you take me back, I promise that I won't stay away from you anymore."

"Who said I ever let you go?" you whispered. Your lips landed on his, your fingers clutched at his t-shirt.

-
"I love you," Fred murmurs, pressing his lips against your mouth over and over again. You sigh and grab at the ends of his light brown hair, pulling him even closer to your face. His nose brushes against yours as he plants deep kisses against your lips. "I love you so much."

You smile and lean against the bark of the tree, giggling as Fred hovers over you and continues to kiss you. "I love you, too."

He pulls back, keeping his forehead pressed up against your skin. "You've been the only one for me ever since we were fourteen."

"And I looked like a total dork..." You shake your head and grab Fred's hand, weaving your fingers through his.

"You were beautiful." He kisses your forehead and pulls back, sitting down in front of you. "Still are. You're the most beautiful girl Freddie's ever seen."

"Prettier than Mary Jane and Black Widow?" You gasp and shake your head. "I don't believe it, Freddie!"

He rolls his eyes. "Freddie's trying to be romantic, silly!" He pokes at your nose. "But for the record, I think you're ten times as gorgeous." He pauses for a second and then gets on his feet.

"What're-"

"C'mon." He grabs onto your hand and pulls you up. "___ ____, we've been through so much together. I know that I love you, and I know that you love me. I just want you to know how much I love you." He drops down. "Will you marry me, princess?"

You start laughing, the tears pouring down. "I-Is this for real? Ohmigosh, Freddie, yes!"

He smirks and stands up, grabbing the ring. He takes your hand and spreads your fingers. "I had it engraved."

Your heart melts as you read the words:

I know

"Freddie..."

He slides the ring onto your finger. Your favorite gem sparkles as the setting sun catches it. "Do you like it?"

"I love it," you answer. You look up at him and place your hands on both of his cheeks. Your thumbs brush the side of his nose and the corners of his lips. Fred's hands wrap around your wrists. He stares down at you through half-lidded eyes. "But I love you more."

He dips his head down and smashes his lips against yours, catching your lips in a passionate kiss. You smile against his lips. When he pulls back a second later, he breathes, "I know."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2K 43 9
[Post Film] The life of robotics prodigy and superhero, Hiro Hamada, changes one fateful night as San Fransokyo plunges into chaos and he discovers t...
137K 3.5K 18
❝ We didn't set out to be superheroes, but sometimes life doesn't go the way you planned. ❞ ✧.*༄ Robotics prodigies Hiro and (Y/N) live in the city o...
24.8K 1.1K 15
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of Big Hero 7! You've been best friends with Hiro Hamada since you were both in elementary school. Wh...
111K 2.5K 26
Y/n was a 14 year-old prodigy who lived a happy life with her parents, aiming to get to her dream college, SFIT, also known as the San Fransokyo Inst...