Hidden Feelings | ✓

By Lexy_VLover

❝and that's the thing about illicit affairs and clandestine meetings and longing stares. it's born from just... More

Hidden Feelings
l e o n | d i s c o v e r y
d i e g o | d i s t r a c t i o n s
l e o n | c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s
d i e g o | d e t e n t i o n
l e o n | h e l p i n g
d i e g o | s h i v e r s
l e o n | c o n f e s s i o n s
d i e g o | f o l l o w i n g
d i e g o | e u p h o r i a
l e o n | m i x e d
d i e g o | s e c r e t
p a r t t w o
l e o n | j e a l o u s y
d i e g o | s i l e n t
l e o n | s t i n g s
d i e g o | c o l d
l e o n | f r i e n d l y
d i e g o | b r e a k
l e o n | c h o i c e
d i e g o | g i r l
l e o n | h a t r e d
d i e g o | a l w a y s
l e o n | i r r e p l a c e a b le
d i e g o | c r a z y
l e o n | c l o s e {last chapter}
afterword

l e o n | c o n f u s i o n

306 18 16
By Lexy_VLover

H i d d e n  F e e l i n g s

f i v e - p a r t  o n e

l e o n

c o n f u s i o n

Francesca laughed at me.

She laughed at me.

That was followed by me rolling my eyes at her. And hitting her lightly.

It wasn't my fault that Diego was damn confusing he kept me up at night. With splitting headaches. Not to mention my constant dreams about that certain black haired boy.

Francesca eventually stopped laughing, but then she looked at my angry expression and burst out laughing once again.

"Cesca, please," I beg and she sighs deeply.

"Despite the fact Diego and I are twins, we don't think the same, we don't have any weird telepathy thing, so really I can't help you that much. All I can say is, from personal experience, that my brother is a-" I cut her off.

"Don't," I said warningly.

"My best friend getting all protective. You can't handle it if I call your boyfriend a bad word?" Francesca teases. I glare at her.

The door to the treehouse -that Francesca and I barely fit inside of- was opened, and Diego stood at the top of the stairs. He raises his eyebrow and hoists himself up and sits in the doorway.

"What are you guys talking about? You know, without me?" Diego asks, the hurt was evident in his voice.

"Just y-" I cut her off again.

"Yoghurt," I blurt out and Francesca snorts.

Diego raises his eyebrow, an amused smirk on his face. I flush and Francesca elbows my ribs softly. I shoot her a look like : what?

"We should get to the Studio," I say quickly and Francesca face palms.

"Today we start later," Diego reminds me and I groan internally. "I wonder if I can fit inside as well? My legs are starting to hurt," Diego wonders.

Before I can protest, Francesca smirks wickedly. She nods and motions for him to try. I exhale through my nose. Diego tries to get in, swinging his legs inside first. He scoots inside, and lands almost on top of me.

I see Francesca's devilish smirk widen. My breath hitches as I lean to the side, which ended up with Diego falling even more on top of me. Diego struggles to sit up straight, and places his hands on my arm.

Stupid weird feelings.

Diego finally gets up and I involuntarily let out a sigh of relief. Diego lets out a throaty chuckle. Francesca was struggling to keep her laughs to herself, and tried to cover them up with coughs. Diego apologizes and I just nod.

"Can't believe we've gotten too big for this thing," Diego said sighing.

"Well if we removed all these, play things, there would be a larger amount of space," Francesca tells him.

"That would take all the fun out of this place," I say and she nods shrugging.

Diego rummages through a box and pulls out an old doll with tattered clothes. The face was quite muddy.

"We can get rid of this old thing," Diego smirks and Francesca instantly leaps over and snatches it from him.

She strokes the head softly, smiling at it.

"You will not touch Dolly Winkle," Francesca hisses and Diego and I laugh.

"You remember what happened the last time you tried something with her," I remind Diego.

"Diego Hernandez get back here!" Francesca -at the age of seven- yelled at her twin brother, a foam bat in hand.

"Francesca Hernandez , try and catch me!" Diego taunted.

I stood at the side, and watched them amusedly. Diego had tried to steal and behead the poor doll. Francesca had come right on time, caught him, but he ran away.

"Leon help me!" Francesca screams, tears starting to flow.

She loved that doll.

I sigh and run after her. I see Diego run outside and signal Francesca. She grins and walk outside, silently. I followed. Francesca tackled Diego, she was on top of him, and the doll slipped out of his fingers. Francesca begins hitting him with the foam angrily.

Francesca giggles at the memory, and Diego just pouts. I laugh at him, but can't help but look at his lips. Diego eventually grins as well.

"Okay, now it's time for the studio," I finally say. "But you guys head off without me, I've got something to do first," I say.

Diego gets out first, followed by me and then Francesca. I wave at them, and walk out of the garden. I started towards the motor cross track. There was still a good one and and a half hours before our first class started, I could get a few laps done.

The familiar sound of the engines enters my ears and I smile lightly. I see the best mechanic ever and jog over to her. I kiss her cheek startling her.

"God Leon!" Lara exclaims, clutching her chest.

I smirk at her. We sit down behind a counter and start talking. I was waiting for her to bring up Diego's rude behaviour from yesterday, and soon enough she did.

She laughs. "So your best friend?"

"Yeah, I do apologize, he doesn't even know you, and he was very rude," I apologize and she shrugs.

"It doesn't matter, like you said, he hardly knows me. I can't even imagine what he says about me, in his head," Lara laughs at the thought.

"Well whatever he says it's wrong. He mentioned that he found you, quite, um stupid. Which is wrong, because you are the most intelligent girl I've ever met," I said, and Lara blushed.

I looked at how her cheeks tinted red a little bit. She thanked me and I shrugged.

"He also said you were the ugliest of them all," I chuckle slightly, "I told him that you were beautiful, he was simply angry," I add on and she thanks me again.

I find myself staring into her brown eyes. Lara starts to lean her head closer to mine. Do I want to kiss her? Should I want to kiss her? Diego???

Diego doesn't want me.

I lean forward as well. Our lips met for two seconds before we both pulled away.

"That felt. . ." She trails off, struggling to find the right word.

"Wrong," I finish and she nods giggling.

"I think you're a wonderful girl," I said and she nods.

"And I think you're an amazing guy," Lara continues.

"But we are not meant for each other," We conclude at the same time. We laugh and we share a tight hug.

"I think, you should go get your guy," Lara whispers and I pull away quickly.

"What?" I splutter out.

"I know you like that insane dude from yesterday, I could see it in the way you looked at him, it's one of the reasons why this kiss, felt so wrong. And besides, the kiss kinda made me decide who I liked —not you!—" Lara said using hand movements sometimes.

"You are awesome," I breathe and she beams at me.

Go get your guy

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Hello! I felt like leaving it at the kiss, not putting the whole part when they decide to be friends and stuff. But then I decided, I'll just put it in. Your welcome!

I know I said "-----" said ---- a lot, instead of using some creative words I found in the dictionary, but I did a lot reading in the last weekend -Fallen by Lauren Kate- and saw that she used said a lot.

And this other writing book, how to improve or something, said sometimes it's better to say said. So yeah. But if I feel the other writing is -really really- poor that who knows, maybe I'll read the dictionary again!

I know the end of this chapter is kinda rushed, but I had a plan for this chapter, but I kinda went on and on in the beginning, I ended up rushing a lil' , sorry!

Anyway, enough of my rambling. Hope you liked the chapter! Thanks for reading, and sorry for any errors 💚 and guess who's finished drafting this book!!!! -it has to be me since I'm the author; ) - yay!

~Lexy 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.1K 98
Violetta is a beautiful student who attends Studio 21. After an amazing summer, she's back to the studio and she just couldn't wait to see her amazin...
9.1K 168 45
In this sequel of Leonetta's Forevermore, there are some things that are different and some things that never change. It's been 5 years since the inc...
131K 2.8K 32
It has been five years since Violetta and the others were students at Studio On Beat. © 2015 allyouneedistinix
4.7K 66 25
The gang grows apart, but reunites 10 years later when all their kids finally join the studio. Violetta and Leon's love continues to grow, with of co...