The Biggest Jerk Ever!!!

By AwesomeSong

Sunny is normal high school senior, but a not so simple girl. She absolutely despises her brother's best frie... More

The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 1
The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 2
The Biggest Jerk Ever!!!Chapter 3
The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 4
The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 5
The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 6
The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 7
The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 8
The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 9
The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 10
The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 11
The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 12
The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 13
The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 14
The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 16

The Biggest Jerk Ever!!! Chapter 15

301 4 2
By AwesomeSong

Isa's POV

My heart fluttered a bit when I woke up in a spacious bed, remembering who put me there.

I just wanted to kiss his face, when he picked me up. I felt so happy.

Now I just don't know how to make him happy. I mean Daryl just found out his father had a girlfriend got her pregnant and is marrying her. I want to find a way to make him feel better.

I wonder if I made him breakfast would that cheer him up. I think I'll do it.

I wonder down the stairs and my eyes fall upon Daryl's sleeping face. He looks so peaceful, a far cry from last night.

I tipped toed up to him and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead. I giggled quietly when he shifted.

I walked in the kitchen and began looking for stuff to cook. I found eggs and some turkey sausage in the fridge. I hit the jackpot when I found chocolate chip pancake mix, alongside an extra bag of chocolate chips beside it.

I eventualy found the pans I needed and a batter bowl. I placed the pans and allowed them to heat up. I tossed the sausage in one pan, tossing them around so they could brown evenly. I began mixing the pancake batter, adding extra chocolate chips.

I started getting hot so I pulled my hair up into a bun, as I lifted my hands up I hit something. Suddenly I heard "Damn!"

I turned around and saw Daryl rubbing his cheek.

"Are you ok?" I asked, checking his face.

"Yeah. You got hell of a hit." He said with a smile.

"Hahaha I'm sorry, I was trying to put my hair up. Why were you behind me?" I said.

"Well I was trying to hug you." He said.

"Oh." I said turning around to flip the sausages.

I felt so awkard. I just wanted to melt into the pan with the sausages. I could here him pull a chair and sit down.

It feels like a freaking inferno right now. I really did not want him sitting in here.

Ugh!

Sunny's POV

I woke up remembering what happened last night. I still can't believe what I feel for Shane. It's so surreal.

I opened my eyes and saw Shane was still asleep. He looked so adorable. I gave him a light peck on the lips. I carefully untangled myself from him.

I went to the bathroom so I could clean myself up. My cheeks felt stuck in place from all the dried tears. I just had to let go of all those emotions.

I splashed my face with freezing cold water. I kept doing it until my face felt like ice. I felt around for a towel to dry my face.

Someone grabbed my hand and handed a towel to me. I took it and dried my face. I made sure to rub my eyes and cheeks.

"Do you feel any better?" I opened my eyes and saw Shane standing there in all his shirtless glory staring at me waiting for an answer.

"A little. I'm just ready to eat some food." I said.

"I'm glad." He said.

I began to walk out, but I felt a strange sensation. I got half way through and knew I had something to do.

"Shane" I called out

"What?" He asked.

I turned around and walked up to him. I stood on my tippy toes and grabbed his face. I stared at him nose to nose.

"Thank you" I said

He smiled widely and I took the opportunity. I closed my eyes and kissed him. I couldn't believe it. At first I could tell he was shocked, but after he realized what I was doing he did the same thing.

It felt so good to be able to kiss him and not worry about every one else.

I began to pull away when he pulled me closer and put on the counter. It became so hot. I thought I was going to lose control. I began to grip his hair to pull him close. I could feel him grip my shirt and push closer.

We almost didn't hear Daryl yell that breakfast was ready. We were reluctant to pull apart. I bit his lower lip before I let go.

I hopped off the counter and somewhat strutted out and down the hall. When I got out of the room I ran down the stairs. My nerves got the best of me. I couldn't wait to tell Isa.

I ran into the kitchen and immediately felt super tension.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...