Innocence//l.s

By american-larry

The lads laughed about the shabby apartments I had decided to move to after uni. I quite liked the building m... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilouge

Chapter Twenty Four

10.6K 399 429
By american-larry

Just wanted to put that picture up there Bc damn daddy looks good 😛😛😛 I'm writing a bottom Louis fic next I think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis

"Harry's been acting a bit strange lately, don't you think?" Liam asked me as he looked out the window at the cafe.

"Yeah, because he doesn't like you," I commented back, "no one likes you,"

I actually did notice that Harry had been a little strange recently. He's really jumpy and almost... cautious.... around me.

"Then why are you out in public with me?" He threw a raisin at me from off his muffin, "Aren't you concerned about ruining your flawless reputation?"

"Oh honey," I picked up the raisin and threw it back, "I'm dating a stripper there's nothing flawless about my reputation,"

"That's not very nice to Harry," Liam stopped joking around.

"Well he is a stripper, correct?"

"Yes, and he's proud of that, but you said it like it were a bad thing,"

"It's not really the ideal job I would imagine for someone I love," I would definitely prefer Harry work somewhere else. McDonald's even would be better.

"Do you support him with the choice for working that way?"

"Of course I do. He's my boyfriend, I would support any thing he wanted me to," I thought about that. Maybe I didn't mean that. I mean, anything? That's a wide variety of things. Would I support his choice to start snorting cocaine? Not really.

Would I let him start actively participating in a prostitution ring? Of course not.

"Have you guys fucked?" Liam took a casual drink of his whatever the fuck he ordered.

That made me think.

I know he's probably slept with quite a number of people, considering his job.

He's probably had better than me.

He might even be sleeping with other people now.

The last time he suggested doing anything sexual was when he was drunk.

"No we haven't," I answered Liam's question, leaning back in my chair and watching people enter and leave the store across the street, hustling down the street and to other places. So busy.

"Why not? That's crazy,"

"Well for a while, I thought he was a virgin. I didn't want to suggest anything, you know? But now that I know that he most definitely is not a virgin, it's just that he hasn't made any type of move,"

"Maybe you should make a move, be a man," Liam suggested, swiveling his chair absentmindedly.

"Maybe," I replied, thinking about it.

Harry knows how to turn someone on, and he's only ever really tried to turn me on once or twice. Maybe he's not into me that way?

I looked up and Liam has my phone, pressing it to his ear like he was making a phone call.

"What are you doing?"

He shushed me, sitting up when whoever was on the other line picked up.

"Hi Harry, it's Liam!"

"Liam no," I stood up to take my phone back from Liam, he fought me off easily by standing up and putting his fire arm out. 

"Fuck you,"

"Yeah I just wanted to ask you if you prefer lace or silk, me and Louis are out and we wanted to get you something nice,"

My cheeks heated up, not even wanting Harry to answer. I stopped struggling against Liam and silently prayed that I got hit by a car. In the mall. 

"Oh wonderful I'll tell Louis," he smiled at me.
"Uhm, well Louis couldn't call you because he's in the bathroom. Yeah and he didn't know I was making this phone call or else he would have taken his phone with him,"

" ok thanks, bye,"

He hung up the phone and turned to look at my shocked face.

"He said lace," he smiled smugly, "also said he likes sparkly things."

I'm going to die.

I'm just going to drop dead right where I stand and fall apart.

Harry's going to kill me if I don't.

"Where do we get lingerie?" Liam looked at me, expecting me to know.

"How the hell should I know where to get fucking lingerie for men?"

"Well I don't think Harry really buys from the men's section when it comes to that sort of thing," Liam made me get up and follow him out of the cafe, pulling me down the street.

"I think I know somewhere," he smiled, turning around so he could look at me while walking backwards.

"Of course you would" I rolled my eyes, considering throwing him into traffic.

"What's that mean?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Means your a dirty fucking slut and you should be ashamed," I scowled at him, "Jesus is watching you,"

"Is that what you call Harry? I bet he's into that," Liam shot back, turning around to direct me to the store.

Oh god. Here we are.

Even just looking in the windows I could see all the different toys and outfits.

"This is a sex shop!" I whispered-yelled to Liam.

"Where the hell else would you find anything that fits your needs?"

"You're paying," I shoved past him into the store. This is my first time being in one of these shops.

Not Harry's first time I thought as I walked past a rack of clothes that held a few outfits I knew he had.

"Why the hell do I have to pay?"?

"Because you roped me into this wanker," I frowned, walking through the isles.

"Hello?" A worker approached us. Weird service for a sex shop but okay, "Can I help you find any thing?"

As I was about to tell her to go away, Liam opened his big mouth. Of course.

"Do you know Harry Styles?" He asked, leaning against the wall.

"Harry? Yeah of course, he comes here all the time. I tell you what, I wouldn't expect someone who looked like that to be so kinky, he walked in with this huge purple sweater and his hair all perfect, he came right up to the desk and asked for the craziest thing; guess what he asked for!"

Why is this lady telling us stuff about Harry all we did was ask if she knew him.

" what did he ask for?" Liam answered rhetorically.

"A sex swing," she widened her eyes, looking like she was waiting for us to laugh.

This is going to be a fun day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. Uhm. Filler chapter. Uhm... I didn't really know what I was doing. Uh srry I'll just leave now. Ok bye.

Jk srr y I look so long to update pls don't form an angry mob and kill me thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 28.7K 26
❝Marry me.❞ ❝What?❞
36.9K 1.5K 42
|Larry Stylinson| AU| Completed| The story of two young boys who knew who their hearts belonged to at only sixteen, and the lengths they will go to i...
1.1M 52.1K 23
[Complete] Louis brings a new item everyday to the local homeless boy. Little does he know.. falling in love with him is inevitable. Highest Ranking...
5.3K 151 17
i wrote this 3 years ago so im sorry if u feel second hand embarassment while reading its a story abt 2 roommates falling in love