Hypothetically Thinking

By Babynie__

To look deeper, you can take the meanings of theoretical to mean relating to or based on a theory, and hypoth... More

Copyrights
Note 1- Regrets
Note 2-New Things
Note 3--Suprise!!
Note 4- The Encounter
Note 5-- Delusional.
Note 6- Drunken Nites
Note 7- Terrors
Note 8-Quick Love
Note 9- Ai + Dee
Note 10- Visionary Love
Note 11- Regrets pt2
Note 12-Bad Things
Note 13-#hateaiden
Authors Note
Note 14-Later in life
Note 15- Miss You
Note 16- Allure of India
Note 17-You got me
Note 18-My Last
Note 19- Mistakes
Note 20-All Is Fake
Note 21- Incomplete
Note 22- Mixed Feelings
Note 23 - tables turned
Note 24- Cheater
Questions and Answer
Note 26- Reunite
Note 27-Lovers Before Friends
Note 28- Savage Revenge
Note 29- Fault
Note 30- Reminiscing
Update Schedule
In Reality
acknowledgements
Amazon Review

Note 25- Failed

2.6K 153 169
By Babynie__

I woke up in our bed and Aiden was at the edge of our bed feeding Ira a bottle, I hated that he was still here, the door bell run when I stood up, he grabbed Ira's diaper and called out for Jeremiah and Aralyn, because they were all going to his mother's house. I was dying to tell her what he did to me but decided to keep calm.

When I entered the bath room I flicked the light switch on and looked at my reflection in the mirror, my skin was discolored black and blue to be exact I had an black eye, busted lip and my gums felt swollen alone wity my mouth.

I grabbed a towel from the side cabneit and wetted with cold water, then patted my face down. I could not believe he hit me like this, through out the beating I thought he was Ali, the only thing that stopped him was Jeremiah and Aralyn crying for me.

After a few minutes he came back into our room and grabbed night bags out the closet and began packing. I was too shock to appoligize. 

"So I'm divorcing you, you can keep this house but I want the car I bought you and custody of my kids" he said as he stood in the door way.

"No..Aralyn and Ira is staying with me. Those are my babies and you would not take them, you are crazy. Why would you do this to my face?" I whined while looking in the mirror, I hope these bruises won't stay long.

"Why would you cheat on me?"

"You cheated on me and I just found out you have a child by another woman! You thought that wasn't gonna upset me! At first he raped me okay! Bu--"

"Nah nah nah....Chancey probably raped you...probably. I'm not too sure how true that it. But Aaron, how do you explain that?"

"He took me to this bar and got me dru--"

"Why would you go to a bar with him. You did all of this shit on purpose, so I'm done!"

Tears fell from eyes like the rain pouring down on a stormy night, as Aiden was waking away, I pulled his arm and made him face me.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I don't know how to love a man and keep him, because they never loved me. My first boyfriend died, and when he was alive he never showed me that he loved me he always kept me guessing and Ali, Ali abused me, physically, verbally and mentally....and he cheated on me with my bestfriend and got her pregnant! Now it's you, you cheated on me, and basically did the same things they did. Do you know it's hard to trust a man with your heart! I wasn't ready to marry you but I wanted to be happy...I thought you would make me happy, I always wanted to have a real husband and loving kids. I just want to be happy A!"

I busted out in tears and begin crying like a child.

"I just-- I'm sorry Aiden! I love you and I want you to love me! I wanna stop with the games, please don't cheat on me anymore and hit je no, and I swear I'll be faithful! Aiden please love me! Because all men do is break my heart....I wanted to break somebody's heart for a change so they can see how it feel."

"India....if it was just some nigga you talked tp I would forgive you...but you fucked my brother...my flesh and blood. I gotta free myself."

"No! No!" I got on my knees and held on to his legs. "I'm sorry! Please don't leave me I'm sorry! Please A, please love me."

He pushed me off of him and walked out the bathroom and contined to pack his stuff.

I threw a tatrum as if I was a toddler and rolled on the floor, him walking away hurted my feelings.

"Don't leave me,please!" I kicked and screamed and he stared at me with a straight faced.

"India please stop being dramatic." He said teary eyed 

"I'm sorry! I don't want a divorce! That man played me! Please one more chance, please!" I crawled to him and clinged to his legs once more.

"You cheated on me and got a girl pregnant, I took you back remember? Member? I-i took you back."

"Move Dee" he grabbed his bags and walked out the door. "I'm filing for a divorce."

"No! No! No! I wanna be with you!" I screamed 

.. .. ..

It's been hours since Aiden has left our home, he took all of his belongings and left me. I cried my eyes out so much that all I can do is smoke a ciggarate and stare at the wall helplessly. I should be upset that he almost beat me to death but when your in love with somebody, you just let them get away. I looked at our wedding picture that he ripped in half and drew on, it broke my heart to see that. He really doesn't care anymore.

The door bell rung so I put out my ciggarate and went to go answer, his mother Desireè and Jeremiah stood on the other side.

"Hey" I weakly smiled. "Why you bring him back?"

She didn't answer at all, but she stood in shocked and stared at my face.

"What happen India?" She asked as she barged in with Jeremiah and closed the door.

I didn't respond I just sat on the couch and lit another ciggarate.

"Jay go in your room, let me talk to mommy for a few minutes, okay."

He sadly nodded and made his way upstairs, slamming his door. Desireè sat next to me and glanced at the destroyed wedding picture.

"He did that."

"What happen?"

"Well-- um. I cheated on him..w-with Aa-- with Aaron. Because I thought...I thought that he's been cheating again but I just took my turn this time and he got super angry and beat me. But I'm fine, because I deserved it. I-I should have nev--"

"Shh shh" She shut me up and shook her head. She had the angriest look on her face.

"I'm very very dissapointed in you, but I'm highly upset that he hit you. I taught him never to put his hands on a woman....he knows to walk away."

She pulled out her phone and started going through her contacts.

"That's why Jeremiah wanted to come home, because of him." She said.

"He hit me infront of him. This is why I didn't wanna have custody of him when I was with my ex, because I didn't want him to witness any of this."

Aiden

"Mom, that hoe cheated on me with my brother that's why hit her ass."

"Aiden you need to come home and apologize to your wife."

"Fuck her! I'm not appoligizing to her! I've been faithful to her since we got married and she cheated."

"Aiden please come home, I'm not going to say it again."

. .. ..

I

insert my home and India was sitting on the couch with Jeremiah, while my mother sat across from her with her finger on her temple.

"I don't understand why I gotta say sorry."

"Because you hit her in front of her child."

"Mama, she ran to his room as if it was safety their. I dragged her out, took her to our room  then I beat her ass. All he saw was me dragging her out the room."

"But they all heard me screaming." India said.

I yawned and ignored her.

"Mama I'm sorry for hitting my bitch. I'm truly sorry." I held on to my chest and nodded.

My mother stood up and smacked me in my face.

"I don't give a damn if she fucked your brother, your daddy, your two play cousins and all your uncle's. That is not your bitch...no woman is, when ever a woman do some scandalous shit you walk away and let her regret the shit that she did. And then you let your kids hear her scream? What would you do if a man put they hands on Sincere, huh?"

"Sincere won't grow up to be a hoe, like her."

I looked over at India and tears fell from her eyes as she looked down at the ground.

The door bell rung and my mother open and two officers came in.

"Who they here for?" I asked.

"I pressed charges on you Aiden." India said.

"Aiden Thomas you are under arrest for domestic violence towards your wife India Thomas. You have the right to remain silent anything said could and will be held againts you" the officer said as he arrested, India stared at the ground, looking away from me.

"I can't wait for those divorce papers come" I sighed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 2.3K 25
Love /'lev / 1 : Strong affection 2: warm attachment based on sexual desire a beloved person ; unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for others Love...
1.3K 85 12
in which, Kiyanna thinks she finds the love of her life, but is she wrong about him? She feels hopeless in her life but her problems always take car...
Segemnege By Anyango

General Fiction

188 5 13
When falling in love makes you question your reality. Don't worry, its not true. But imagine falling in love with someone who is everything you ever...
406 86 21
How far would you go, in the name of love?