Behind The Music

Por JustInvisiblexx

Rising star Shy returns to her hometown to finish her senior year at the place it all started. After living... Más

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Characters and Their Description

19 2 0
Por JustInvisiblexx

Shyanne Jackson was your regular teenage girl until she got the chance of a life time. Now the world knows her as the pop star Shy. She was taking the world by storm until she decides to take a break from her demanding life and returns home.

Ethan Mills- your stereotypical popular guy in school and football captain that every girl wants.

Travis Maes- the guy everyone stays away from, he is known as the school's bad boy. He is also Ethan's stepbrother.

Jax Hunt (Tyler Posey)- another Hollywood star and Shy's 'boyfriend'

Dillon Jackson- Shyanne's twin brother that stayed in their hometown when Shy made her debut.

Jessica Jackson- the eldest sister of the Jackson family and manager for Shy.

Marci Williams (Kylie Bunbury) -Shyanne's best friend before she left.

Nicole Santiago (Jasmine Villegas)- One of Shy's dancers and closest friend.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

609K 16.3K 55
(Book Two) At the age of ten, 'Eden-Rose' is now a world renowned name. Watch as she juggles between her growing fame and her personnel life. Dance...
16.9M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
157K 7K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
Riptide Por V

Novela Juvenil

321K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...