Crazy But True <3

By CaitlynNicoleSimpson

More

Crazy But True - A Cody Simpson Love Story <3
Chapter 1 - New Neighbours
Chapter 2 - Meeting the Simpsons
Chapter 3 - Meeting the neighbours (Cody's P.O.V)
Chapter 4 - Sleepover
Chapter 5 - The Concert
Chapter 7 - water fight
Chapter 8 - Ice skating, a surprise and a few screams
Chapter 9 - Angel
Chapter 10 - Jealousy
Chapter 11 - 'Can i ask you something?'
Chapter 12 - I'm your worst nightmare
Chapter 13 - 'oh, So you think I'm the hottest male do you?'
Chapter 14 - Life's a climb, but the view's great
Chapter 15 - First Kiss
Author's note

Chapter 6 - The Sacred Six....up close and personal ;)

260 0 0
By CaitlynNicoleSimpson

When I woke up at 10:15 the next morning, I checked my phone and had 7 text messages. 5 from twitter, one from my mum and 1 from Alli.

*Text Messages*

Mum: I'll pick you up at 11, hope you had a nice time xxx

Me: okay, and yeah it was amazing! xxxxxxx

Alli Simpson: Hellooooo Tia :D when you get back from your sleepover, I'm gonna need you to come over. I need your help with something please? Thank you<3 xxxx

Me: okie dokie, I'll be over at about 11:30? xxxxx

I got dressed into some black leggings, a union jack off the shoulder top and my red converse, straightened my hair and put on my makeup lightly. My mum would be here in 10 minutes so I woke Kate up and we went down to get some breakfast. By the time I had finished my toast and peanut butter and had got my bag from Kate's bedroom, my mum was waiting at the door. I quickly gave Kate a hug and said bye to James.

'thanks so much for last night Kate, it was the best night of my life!'

'No problem. You're the reason we met him so I should be thanking you.'

'yeah whatever, but thanks so much! I'll see you when you get back from Portugal, have fun!'

'thanks, love you!'

'you too, bye!'

The ride home is pretty much silent apart from the radio. When we get home, I say hi to everyone and unpack my bag. When I'm done I decide to curl my hair real quick, but only a little bit so it looks natural.

'Mum! Can I go see Alli, she wants my help with something?' I yell downstairs.

'Yeah, that's fine. Don't stay too long though, you've been gone for the past 3 days!'

'okay thanks!'

I put my red converse on and go next door. I knock on the door and walk in to the living room.

'Hi Mrs Simpson. Is Alli in her room?'

'Hello Tia, you can call me Angie you know? And yes she's upstairs.'

'Thanks Angie.'

I say hi to Tom and Brad in the kitchen but then head upstairs to find out why Alli needed my help. This time I remember which room is Alli's so we don't have an incident like last time...AWKWARD! When I open the door, I notice that there are shoes all over the floor and clothes all over the bed.

'Hey Alli. Why are there clothes and shoes everywhere? If you wanted me to help you clean this up, you can forget that!'

'hahah, it's alright Tia, that's not why I need your help.we're going to London for two days because I've got a modelling interview but I don't know what to pack!?'

'Oh my God, that's so cool! Okay, where to start....'

After an hour of packing, changing our minds and re-packing, we finally think we've finished and try to zip it up.

'This thing won't close. I think we might have to take stuff out?'

'NO. I NEED ALL OF THIS STUFF! ITS.....important?' Alli growls at me.

'okay well we need something heavier on top of it too push it down then.'

'COOOODDDDYYYYY!' Alli shouts right in my ear.

'Jesus Christ Alli! Could you get much louder? And why do we need Cody?'

'To zip up the case. Me and you will sit on it while Cody zips it up.'

'oh okay.'

'God where is that boy!? Do you mind going to get him while I tidy up some of this mess?'

'nah, that's fine.'

I open the door and go to walk out, but I walk into something hard. I look up and realise it's Cody. Shirtless. Is this guy trying to kill me!? I just got up close and personal with the sacred six. My life is complete. I can die a happy girl now.

'oh. Sorry. I didn't realise you were here Tia. Sorry, I'll just go put a top on.'

Oh don't worry Cody. It's fine, I don't mind you walking around with no top on. I reply in my head

'Bahahahahahaha! That. Was. Hilarious! You went as red as a tomato like last time!' Alli manages to get out in-between laughs.

'Shut up you bum! No I didn't!'

'yes you did!'

Cody walks back in and Alli is still on the floor laughing.

'errm, I'm really sorry about that Cody. And I'm sorry for last time aswell.' I say awkwardly.

'Its um alright. But we really have got to stop meeting like this.' he says, trying to make things less awkward.

'yeah, sorry again!'

By this time, Alli has stopped laughing and makes things awkward all over again.

'just wondering Cody, why you were walking around topless?'

The girl's got a point.

'I may have spilt a bit of water all over me...' Cody says, blushing.

'phahah, that was clever of you. Anyway, can you please help us close my suitcase? Tia and I will sit on it while you zip it up. Okay?'

'Fine. But I don't get why you need all this stuff? We'll only be there for 2 days?'

'yeah well....I just need it okay!?'

'Sheesh, calm down!'

'sorry'

Alli and I manage to both fit on top of the case and after a 5 minute struggle, Cody finally manages to close it. It must be those big muscles of his ;) Cody goes back to whatever he was doing before and Alli and I tidy away the rest of her clothes. When we've done with that, it's 1 o'clock so we go downstairs to eat lunch with everyone. I'm sitting opposite Cody again, but unfortunately, he's wearing a top. I would have preferred it so much more if he wasn't. When everyone has finished lunch, Cody, Alli and I all go and watch CSI: Miami.

'Wait is this the one with the ginger guy?' Cody asks

'Yeah, he's called Horatio. Why the hell would you call your child Horatio.' I say.

'hahah, I know right!? I personally prefer the name Bert.'

'what a coincidence, me too!?'

'you guys are so weird.' Alli butts in.

'Actually I think Norbert is better than Horatio and Bert.' I say ignoring Alli.

'okay. You took it too far when you said Norbert.'

'what do you mean Cody? I love the name Norbert. I'm going to call my child Norbert.'

'Will you guys please be quiet! They're about to say who the murderer is. My money is on the daughter.'

Alli is obviously engrossed in her programme so Cody and I shut up. When the programme finishes, I decide I ought to go home.

'I should probably go now guys. Have fun in London! When do you get back?'

'I think mum said Tuesday? Or maybe Monday? I'm not sure.'

'Okay, well good luck! Love you, bye.' I say hugging Alli.

'Bye Cody.' I say as I give him a quick hug.

I think I'm actually getting used to being friends with the Simpson's? I look at my phone when i get back and see i've got a text.

*Text messages*

Cody Simpson<3: were you being serious when you said you wanted to call your child Norbert? :S x

Me: deadly serious. x

Cody Simpson<3: I can't tell if you're joking or not.... x

Me: haha, don't worry. I'm not really going to call it Norbert. :) I'm going to call it Dumbledore;) x

Cody Simpson<3: oh dear! ha. x

I chill downstairs with my family for a bit before practicing my instruments. I haven't practised my flute or my sax in ages! About half way through, I get another text message.

*text messages*

Cody Simpson<3: is that you playing the musical instrument? it's so good! x

Me: maybeeee...... Thank you :) x

Cody Simpson<3: is it a flute? x

Me: Yep :D x

I get back to my flute practise and then practise my sax. Once again, I get a text halfway through but I just ignore it until I'm finished. Once I've finished, I go upstairs and log onto Facebook and twitter. Then I remember that I got a text.

*Text Messages*

Cody Simpson<3: woah! Do you play 2 instruments!? xx

Me: Yeah, flute and sax. But I'm gonna start learning how to play the guitar soon :) xx

Cody Simpson<3: wow. So you're pretty musical then? ;) I could teach you how to play guitar!? That would be so cool! :D xx

Me: err, I guess so? yeah that would be awesome! :) xx

Hehe. Cody sent me 2 kisses! :D okay, maybe I'm not used to being his friend. But I will be soon....hopefully. I spend the rest of the day just chilling, playing on the wii with Isabella and Naomi, and texting Alli and Cody.

*Text messages with Alli*

Alli Simpson: girl! We've got some spying to do when I get back from London! xxxxxx

Me: on who!? And why? :O xxxxxxx

Alli Simpson: Cody. He's been texting someone since you left and he keeps smiling :/ xxxxxxx

Me: everyone does that? Just ask him? xxxxxxxx

Alli Simpson: No but, I know Cody. This is someone he likes, I can tell. And no! I can't just ask him!? This is a top secret mission! ;D xxxxxx

Me: okay, whatever you say Alli :P xxxxxx

So Cody likes someone. Admittedly I want to know who it is, but im not gonna spy on him. We're friends now. He'll tell me eventually.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 174 32
© 2013 by LAURENandLUCIfanfics
96.3K 763 20
Was Cody really worth it all?How much did Jesabelle really need him?
46.9K 410 15
"The life we chose we're never together.Never together,but always and forever." Sequel to I Don't Like You,Cody Simpson.